Why do non-white women try so hard to look white? Is it because the best men are white? I don't get it

Why do non-white women try so hard to look white? Is it because the best men are white? I don't get it.

You are really narrow minded person, I would wreck dat white pussey

why would the best man have anything to do with it?

She is so fucking hot !!

Same reason white girls twerk and use black slang... It's fashionable.

>italian
>implying she's not white

why do white women try so hard to look non white? tans, curlers, lip surgery, jawshaving, nose jobs.

>Armenian
>white

seriously, this
>more than a touch of the darkness

Not only are the best men white, being white is considered culturally more attractive. Every other male places a greater value on white women. And white women place a greater value on white men.

Nature is tough bitch.

Americans....that whore clan...Fail

Whites possess a higher degree of desirable traits. Where do you think white privilege came from? Being white is better, every other race is literally telling us so.

she's fucking white, italian

except for back in roman times when all northern Europeans were considered unwashed barbarians and the romans literally didnt bother invading Germany because it was covered in forests and didnt have anything worth capturing
>b-but user Italians aren't white they're all lazy subhumans (except for when we steal their culture and claim it as ours)
btw the girl op posted is Italian (but has a really annoying voice though)

You do realise italians are white, right?

Who is girl on op?

>
try telling that to pol
see what happens

Since when did blonde hair become a requirement to be "white." You said white, so it doesn't matter what hair color or eye color she has. Also that girl their is Italian.

I'm not sure what to expect because on one hand italians are in fact white but then again Sup Forums is actually retarded so

>implying what pol thinks matters in the slightest

Leave marzia-san out of this, /bro

You know, I was watching the last PewDiePie video, and really enjoyed it, but one thing got into my mind. She tries to look whites. Yes, she is, but compared to a Swedish master race specimen Felix is... No. And the new hair look like an attempt to tell him "stay with me, I am no worse than those Nord goddesses".