General drug thread, what is Sup Forums on right now?

General drug thread, what is Sup Forums on right now?
Favorite substances?

I'm snorting a few lines of coke, chilling and watching a movie. Stressfull week but now I'm just going to enjoy my friday evening.
How about you guys?

Checked.
Right now im enjoying a nice buzz from the kratom i took an hour ago. About to head to work for the afternoon shift. Fridays are usually where i make my moneys. Waiter in ameriland. Im on probation for the next four years and i just want to do a fatass shot of meth and heroin. But for now kratom suffices

When was the last time you shot up mate?
For me either basing or going IV has always been a line I do not want to cross.

Just smoking some weed and chilling out.
Might take some molly if the gf comes over tonight

Drinking is my go to. Starting on my second six-pack now while playing some vidya

mdma and lsd are the best, followed by shrooms, weed. Then goes alcohol.
amphetamine is when you wanna snort a lot of shit, cocaine is when you got too much money and wanna feel cool, for minimal return. meth is when you got huge balls, but mdma is safer. Ritaline got me fucked up eyes for 2days straight. Efexor is shit, even tobacco is better. spice is for idiots.

I have a sad life so i do herion

MDMA is my favorite, but only on special occassions like a festival. Weed is nice. Shrooms aren't my thing, don't like losing grip on reality. Never tried and scared of meth to be honest. Ritalin to study, works wonders.

Shit its been about 19 months i went to prison for a year so thats where the majority of that chunk comes from. Its odd though i never thought shooting up was that big of a deal and that of course blew up in my face

Phew, detox-ing the hard way I guess...
Stay strong user! You don't need that shit in your life

Dude you've got i backwards mdma is far more neurotoxic than meth. Meth contrary to popular belief is actually a very safe drug, huge addiction potential but when compared to all other hard drugs meth is actually the lesser. What makes mdma more neurotoxic is its higher affinity to effect serotonin. Remember always stay cool when rolling. When you raise your body temp on stimulants you cook your brain

Yeah I know that from a pure neuro-biological point it is more harmfull. But I have no problems at all with doing MDMA every 3 months, while with meth I'm sure I couldn't control it

Yea i guess. Its sounds stupid but my life has gotten so much better being sober but im not happy at all. I felt more in control in my life banging dope and being homeless. I honestly feel like im just going to be a dope fiend for the rest of my life

Waste of coke OP.

LSD by far

Very true meth just keeps the party going. Shit i learned that one the hard way

got about 2 grams of crack im about to blast my first one off here soon as i get my glass bong set up...

got some xtc pills, 280mg and 40 mg is mdma. gonna take some and play some games

How so?

rock that shit up and smoke it bruh like this guy

People atleast don't get addicted to mdma, no cravings, atleast when it comes to your flesh. I know that it is neurotoxic, but the biggest problem would probably be damage to short-term memory. Mdma kills like what? 8 people per year in USA when compared to like 100k/w alcohol? It is hard to OD on mdma, and you don't need much to get your serotonin running at max levels, higher doses only stimulate you with no extra happyness. Still, i would take mdma any day over meth. Even if meth wouldn't scare me. But it does, too. Tried somewhat-decent meth like 3times.

I never understood why you'd go and pursue a short flash of euphoria while snorting coke gives a more stable and longer high

meth scares you?
gtfo out of /b then....

because i can afford it the smallest I ever order is 2grams at a time

Complete and utter nonsense mate.
Firstly mdma is midly mentally addictive, there are fuckloads of people who do pills every single weekend.
Also with high strength pills being the norm pretty much everywhere its really easy to overdose if you don't know the strength of your pills and you dont weigh a lot.
It kills way more people than 8 per year, in the us I'd say as much as 1000.

Yeah cause shitposting behind your cosy computer can be compared with having a crushing addiction... C'mon man

>coke
>watching movie

Stop lying kid

Not lying my friend. When I do coke by myself it really mellows me out for some reason, while in social situations I get all chattery and restless

Yeah lol wtf how can u chill taking coke?
I could fight a bear on coke

Anyone here tried snorting ritalin? I have a few 10mg pills left. Curious what it would do

i got tremors from alcohol withdrawal at work, took a line of meth early on today but it didn't do anything

wew lad. thats getting to an hero territory

all i want to do is fucking smoke weed but no money, i should always have enough money to at least smoke some fucking weed

Hey bro. Are you trying to cut down on your alcohol use, or is it just that you can't drinkt during working hours? I personally never understood how some alcoholics can function while drinking.
If you need an ear to talk to reply me, cheers!

My favourite is actually nitrous oxide. It's just so chill

I'm curious to experience with DMT. Anyone tried that one and can describe it to me real quick?

Poor man's speed. Honestly if taken right you'll stay up for hours

High con yerba mate and facturas

I'm going sober tommorow after drinking since July 7th, I wanted to stop after a month bender but it turned into four

I'm getting fucked up at a bar than coming home to finish off a fifth of yukon jack

Cheers man

candy

i gave up drinking/smokin weed for a year to see if i can do it

almost 3 weeks in, it's pretty easy

25, drank almost errday, blazed errday, etc

Good luck brother! However, I wouldn't recommend quitting an alcohol habit like that cold-turkey. Could lead to some very nasty and possibly dangerous withdrawal symptoms (worstcase: seizures you can't get out of without medical help). I'd either recommend cutting down step by step (like: really slow), or visit your doctor so he/she can help you

chillin' 24/7

tomorrow i'll be trying Acid for the first time, any tips?

What are those?

For sure man, I'll see if tapering works or just call and see if I can get libruim or something

I know withdrawals can kill ya

Yeah! Make sure you have all your needs in your house so you won't HAVE to go out. Do it with people you trust, and preferably someone who has done it before.
I personally like to read up first so if something goes down I recognise it as being an effect of the drug and it helps me relax.
Also, it is going to last for a pretty long while, but it WILL pass. Remember this if you feel bad, and try to distract yourself with some cool nature docs or movies for example.

Have fun mate!

60mg oxy

Just be carefull cutting down. If you don't feel well just be honest. Sorry I'm so protective, med student here heheh

that's worth a shit load brother

Adderall and Vyvanse are my favorites. I usually only take them for school but they do fucking wonders for my mood. The adderall is more of a short term, low key happiness while the vyvanse is a blast of euphoria with a horrible crash later on in the day.

Tomorrow will be two straight weeks smoking meth. Doing it now so I can fucking deal with my wife and kids when I get home.

What's meth like? I'm not interested in doing it, but I've never heard good stories about it so I'm wondering what the high is like, also the crash if there is one.

same , couple bumps , couple bowls

hard part is finding buyers, no one wants to even pay the bare minimum of $30 a pop, and i prefer to move them in mass

Cutting off alcohol all together is dangerous m8

What state? Anywhere near the new england area?

drugs are how (((they))) control you

For me at when i first start doing it i just feel more outgoing and friendly, extremely horny First day or two i usually wont be able to sleep but after that it gets to where you can sleep and eat almost normal but it becomes more of just a numb feeling. Sometimes the crash is bad you just feel like you can't get enough sleep. I get annoyed easily and they say it makes you depressed but I'm the kind of person that stays that way so I don't notice it as much. I always was a drinker and tried different drugs but its the only I have ever done that made me not care about drinking.

probably because you might feel that odd sense of freedom when you are on the streets tryin to score and not oblige any societal norms... but your addict part of your brain is probably fooling you into thinking it is more fun.. it really isn't

ps: do drugs but do it responsible

I love coke, but there hasn't been decent coke in the USA since 2002.

I used to snort a couple of those then cut a fentanyl patch in half and chew on it. Looking bad I'm surprised I'm not dead

actually numbers arent that high for alcohol. tobacco kills literal thousands more than alcohol a year, i coincidentally learned this today. tobacco is actually number 1, not alcohol or hard drugs

it all depends on what the focus is at the time they bend the numbers to suit whatever the agenda is

Somebody might believe you someday

agenda? they're just statistics dude there is no agenda. granted i live in a small country so in relation they're probably smaller compared to US numbers, but the proportions would roughly be the same

they bend statistical numbers around to support the agenda they are trying to teach at any given moment. My source? Professor at I.U. University for 27 years. I know how this works.

Do it.

>load universe into cannon
>aim at brain
>fire

805 SoCal sry

so what agenda would they be trying to teach with for example, 10k people killed by smoking. that smoking is bad for you??? that is true, idg what youre getting at here

I think you missed the point if they are trying to emphasize the dangers of smoking then smoking is the big bad wolf that kills the most people. If it is alcohol they are talking about then they find a way to represent it as the big bad wolf that kills the most people. Sex etc...

no what i'm saying is i'm having classes on Addiction and these were all numbers put side by side. and smoking was the number one killer. alcohol was next, then hard drugs, then soft drugs. there was no agenda it was just everything