Wife is gone all next week and I am home alone. What should I do besides jerk off and play video games?

Wife is gone all next week and I am home alone. What should I do besides jerk off and play video games?

Paint the house

Shit all over the floor in every room

It is an apartment so that might be a bit tough.

clean the fucking garage

smoke pot

Again, apartment makes it tough. But I will probably do a deep clean of the bathroom and my office.

Not a big pot fan. Plenty of drinking probably though.

Pretty much this.

upload pics of her panties. cum in her panties. cum in her bras. cum in her shoes. cum in her jeans.

as the great winston churchill once said, "we will cum on the beaches, we shall cum on the landing grounds, we shall cum in the streets and the fields, we shall cum in the hills, we will never surrender"

There will probably be an unhealthy amount of cumming going on, but I won't get laid for awhile if I make a mess of it haha.

honestly if you tell her you used her panties to cum when she gets back, she might find it a turn on

Not really her thing. She will send me dirty pictures while she is gone though, which will be great.

pics of panties?

upload them here so we can see the crotch

Cheat on her

Fetish huh? Here is her in some panties.

Where's she headed? Also, order pizza and find some time to chill out

Obvious answer. Fuck one of her friends.

Fuck!
I know her

i just like panties yo. thank my mom for getting me into them

Haha you can tell by her ass huh

Ya there will definitely be some pizza and beer going on.

>Wife is gone all next week and I am home alone. What should I do besides jerk off and play video games?
Call her and tell her to dressup sexxxy and go out trolling. Tell her you want her to get laid by another guy and you want her to call you so you can hear him making her cum and scream like you can't do in your wildest dreams because strange big dick is always hottest.

go find her panties and take a pic of the crotch

That sounds like a decent base plan, don't forget to eat though

Birthmark and ring. Used to play "Risk" with her, bitch loved it. She was a solid 4/10

try on all her clothes

Got no game. Would have to pay for that and she would see any debit card withdrawals.

Those days come few and far between! Go get an asian massage! Koreans are the best!

craigslist m4m, duh!
>jacking off alone

Craigslist casual encounters page. Just be careful user, some people get robbed and crap

Would still need cash to get anything decent.

nigger you just pulled that outta your fucking asshole
you could see the risk box in the pic so thats what you decided to use as you evidence?
weak af

Basically what I'm doing all day right now, watch some tv.. spend the entire day on Sup Forums and don't even feel bored.

>isnt uploading pics of panties with time stamps
>isnt actually his wife
>isnt home alone

be wary with your trust anons

She's a cat person..

rent a replacement wife.

or help a out of work babysitter for an evening. 3x her rate does the trick

lol doesn't need to prove anything to anyone.

>pic
moar!

Wait a few hours after she leaves, turn on the heat full blast, shove an empty bottle up your ass and use some of her makeup to paint your face with. Then kill yourself. Imagine her face when she comes back, the smell of your rotting corpse literally stripping the paint off the walls. She thinks ''WTF?'' she can barely control her gagging reflex the smell is so strong. Then she finds your decomposing body marinating in a puddle of putrid juices. Fun times!

What would be the best way to get cash out without her knowing? I have a credit card she doesn't know about but idk how to get cash.

sell some of her used panties online

Where?

reddit panty selling sub

maybe post some pics here first though to see if they're even worth selling

If you love you wife clean the house and have some candles lit when she comes home

You will get 5000 points.

Otherwise yeah just eat whatever your facorite foods are and jack off/smoke dope.

Probably go to work you useless degenerate fag

jerk off with stuff in your butt

>rent a replacement wife
dubs have spoken user

well considering your wife is probably gonna spend the week fucking black guys, go nuts with hookers and pack your stuff up, so when she comes back and admits she cheated on you you're ready to move out with everything except the vids and pix of you fucking hookers you left around the entire house

How does one rent that?

Cheat. It makes the marriage stronger.

Mine just left for the weekend with the kids, beer and pizza is in route. Then taking off to the range tomorrow. Buddy is dumping his Lapua and we've got 100 rounds to waste.

pics of panties