Anybody here play Sm4sh?

Anybody here play Sm4sh?
Who do you main?
Ever played in a tournament?

>general smash thread

>Mario/Diddy/Puff
>only once, got wrecked pretty bad but that was a while back.

I play Corrin and commentate for my college's weekly tournaments
My best record was 2-2 otherwise I just go 0-2 every week

Marth and no

Marth (Melee)
Captain Falcon (64)

I try to main ganon and I have never played in a tournament

I main Ness
I have only done a local tournament and won first place I don't play as much cause no one near me plays like at all

Only on 64.
Ness, pikachu, jiggly in that order.
Nothing serious.

I'm a Pikachu main in Smash 4 and I go under the name BokuNoPika

i main fox, wolf was too slow for me which was a big disappointment, i also like mewtwo for the novelty but again hes slow, apparently they fixed that in the new smash i have yet to play that but ill get it for my 3ds and im looking forward to maining bayonetta

theres no tournaments where i live but smash and soulcalibur are ones i would go to

Pretty much just mario/puff.
I havent played tourneys (I really dont think im cut out for it) but I like to think im a decent player.
I play Smash 4 online under “OK”, almost always Mario/Puff, occasionally Toon Link/Diddy/Sheik if I need to change a match up so if anyone here ever catches me on there.

Played melee alot, mained Samus, is she good in this game?

Shes not that bad imo.
Good ranged character, not the fastest though for my taste.

Any of you play online?

My main list is always expanding
Dr. Mario, Dedede, Game n Watch, Diddy
I'm really starting to like duck hunt
basically troll characters

I have over 1000 confirmed wins as Luigi. I am seen as the best player in northern England. you will see more of me. Be afraid.

I main mii Gunner, I havent been to a tournament yet but i plan on it. I also main Bayonetta and Cloud( and sometimes Olimar)

That's like the most try hard roster with a toll on top.

Yoshi and Pikachu are my mains then I have a massive line up of side characters
Ike Samus Marth/lucina Roy Corrin Mewtwo Ness Lucas Mario Duckhunt Wii fit Captain Fox Toon Link Shiek Bowser

I would pound you into the dirt you rat bastard

I would also pound to your punk ass into the dirt you rat bastard fuck

I swear on me mum I'll knock you the fuck out with precision which has never been seen before on this earth, you God damn cockroach sucking monkey. You are worth less than a cockroaches dick.
Fucking leftist tranny furry cuck. I bet you have AIDs lad.

curb cunt hear

Yeah, ok. Enjoy playing with the feeble-minded, small-dicked, half-men around here. They are omega as fuck and do not even belong in the gene pool. If you were worth anything at all, you would not even find toying with them to be entertaining. I hunt predators. I don't play with insects. That you amuse yourself with the latter speaks volumes to your intellectual ineptness and vacuous soul. You couldn't handle an alpha's alpha. You would be reduced to a orgasmic convulsing girl ooze dripping uncontrollably, and you can't handle that so you wrap yourself up in petty manchild games to feel superior. It is YOU that have the control issue. Those of us who are actually in control and control others all day long in every walk of life have no need nor desire to engage in mere sparring for amygdala control when we can control the entire brain and reflexively have it act on our will without words, and permanently, with far less effort than you expend in your dysfunctional neural calisthenic dysphoria.

Run along, child, lest I focus my smite on you..

Nigga chill is just a game.

Shut the fuck up you undecided faggot. If we ever got in the boxing ring I'd make sure to hit you in such a way that you develop dementia. You fucking retarded fence-sitter SJW. Eat shit and die. Better yet, get into a coma and be sent to the worst hospital in whatever shithole poorfag country you live in.

mess with the bull, YOU GET THE HORNS YOU AUTISTIC CHILDREN HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

Ok daddy

uwu

*Sigh* Sonic Mains.. am I right boys

What does "mess with the bulls, you get the horns" even mean mate.

fuck you motherfucker go plug your electric kettle in for your afternoon cuppa
I main Ness and jigglypuff you addlepated simpleton

Nigga this is just typing on the internet. There ain't no God damn horns. Stop trying to subtly push your furry agenda by using fag animal anaLOGies. Fucking SJWs mate, Christ.

fuck you you son of a bitch bastard motherfucker!!!!

I'll probably get shat on, but my mains go in this order:

Villager.
Olimar.
Lucas.
Pac-man.

I play for fun. Like to play the characters with weird gimmicky moves. Nothing I hate more in fighting games than playing as the sword guy who swings his sword, or the gun guy who shoots things. Too generic, too bland.

Do not play Sm4sh anymore because it is not on the Switch.
I main('d) pic related.
Would never be able to compete in sm4sh because I'm garbage.
I probably could've done some serious damage back when I was good at melee though.

If you are decent with Olimar, you do not deserve to get shat on.

How do?!?

I love the game but it's getting old
>Fox

mostly marth
though occasionally i will play as captain falcon jsut to prove to people that if you don't suck, you can actually score hits with the falcon punch.

epic lulz when it connects

melee was best smash.

the ones after that are over balanced if that makes sense. the characters all feel too much alike now. i don't enjoy playing it anymore.

i could have done well in a melee tournament... but that's it.

>overbalanced
>Brawl

overbalanced = they fixed shit that wasn't broke and just made everything worse.