US posts the first wave of job losses since the Obama administration. The Trump effect is starting to take hold...

US posts the first wave of job losses since the Obama administration. The Trump effect is starting to take hold. Prepare for unemployment, mass foreclosures and homelessness.

msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/us-lost-jobs-last-month-the-first-time-7-years

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-06/americans-are-pouring-back-into-the-workforce-jobs-data-show
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shareblue just quoted the rachel madcow show?

sure kid - stay salty

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-06/americans-are-pouring-back-into-the-workforce-jobs-data-show

Might want to move your money out of the stock markets. This is going to be long and painful.

Is your back aching? I've heard you've been carrying around a shit load of butthurt for months.

Well he isnt wrong about the job losses. Can't say the same about anything else user said. Time will be the judge of that

You posted an article indicating lowest unemployment in 16 years

It's the result of the 3 hurricanes that hit the US not Trump.

Fake news. Move along kids.

And fucking retarded kikes like you are destroying Sup Forums

you fucking retard

Two major hurricanes can have that effect

fucking retard

>Prepare for unemployment, mass foreclosures and homelessness.
isn't that what you commies want?

>three

Fixed that for you

We don't really allow conservatives on Sup Forums dude. Get lost.

We build the economy, republicans destroy it. It's a simple fact. When they drive up debt, they make interest on the treasury bills as taxpayers support the Fed.

It's the largest transfer of wealth in the history of the world. Republicans are thieves and liars.

kys, left winger

Sorry user, my bad

Retard

We wanted you to not be so fucking retarded you sabotage your own system.

Republicans aren't destroying America, Democrats aren't destroying America. Incompetent politicians are ruining America. Political parties shouldn't be like grade school "boys vs. girls" fights on the blacktop.

The objective is to kill all of you bonehead motherfucking Trumpcunts. America depends on your scum being removed forever.

>What is overheating? The post.

Yeah, this is why nobody listens to you.

Name calling to end an argument, what are you eight?

>It's the largest transfer of wealth in the history of the world.
So you would prefer it being transferred to the government instead? Is that really any better?

oy vey sorry user

retard

Sorry my bad

It's a fact, the rich who vote GOP love recessions because productive assets go on sale at firesale prices. The only people who lose are the assholes who used to work for a living. But you can get their votes too because "lol Mexicunts did it"

We impeach in 2018! Get your party supplies ready! BYE BYE FUCKING ASSHOLE TRUMP!!!!

>So you would prefer it being transferred to the government instead? Is that really any better?
Government's just a waystation. It's either going to Government on its way up to the rich, or to Government on its way down back to those who actually produced it with work.

jobs are lost all the time

they're also replaced

notclickingthatshit.png

Well worded comeback.

Trump has been rejected by America, the Military, the House and the Senate. He is powerless. Zero legislative accomplishments. MULTIPLE investigations into collusion with our enemies.

He's fried. It's just a matter of time until he resigns or is impeached. 2018 will be a fantastic year for America.

ADIOS, LOSER!

Crushed by America. Fuck yourself, nigger Trump.

my bad

CRUSHED by the American people IN LESS THAN 100 DAYS.

We just don't want him around! It's that simple. Go away, Rapist cunt!

I agree 2018 is going to be an amazing year. You thought the Tea Party wave that brought Repub majorities to the House and Senate was a good thing? Wait until we get ride of the asshole RINOS in the primaries and then sweep the midterms. Repub super majorities in both chambers might finally get some shit done.

>Government on its way down back to those who actually produced it with work.
don't you mean it goes to pay for all the single whore moms who work to produce as many kids as they can?

LOL. The cuck got fucked. The GOP is dead. Trump is their last gasp.

You did it, America.

sure kid

>No like button
>Sup Forums
OP IS A FAGGOT AND A SHILL

Nice try though as even PBS is saying the job losses are due to 2 massive hurricanes within weeks of each other.

Or are you giving Trump credit for the auto industry bump, instead of saying its because of the replacements due to the hurricanes?

You cant have it both ways

Go away, rapist cuck faggot Just go away. You're not up to this.

The people screaming "Get rid of Trump" are far too often the same people screaming "Death to America" and "Kill White People".

The most corrupt and incompetent president in the nation's history. We have failed ourselves.

>When they drive up debt,

Who drove up the debt? Who created more debt than every President before him COMBINED?

Dont ever talk about debt you pinko commie fuckstain

>dems
>obama
>almost into great depression
>blames everything on bush which wasnt true

Lmao what else is there to say?

All that I said was that the job losses have happend and the future remains to be seen. If that is all it takes to trigger you then you really need to readjust your priorities in life...maybe seek professional help?

We deserve so much better than this idiot celebrity. Thanks, asshole loser reject conservative dipshits. Thanks a lot.

Hanhos

poor butthurt lefties still crying, bless your heart

MODS
GLOBAL RULE VIOLATION
ALSO SHIT POSTING
THIS IS NOT POL U FUCKING COMMIE

MODS
MODDSSSSSS
MODDSSSSSSSZS

No. They're just people who want health insurance and aren't racist and expect the leader of the free world to act with some intelligence is all.

Stfu you stupid cucks, you can't stump the trump, you niggerfaggots.

MODS WHY DO U NOT BAN AND REMOVE OFF TOPIC BULL SHIT?

ARE THERE ANY FUCKING MODS ANYMORE?

HIRO OWNER WORST FUCKING OWNER

Yes but you see all you're doing is name calling. Nothing about a solution or anything clever.

Just stop, it's childish and boring

Is somebody invading your safe space

SILENCE NIGGER
YOU GUYS ARE SHITPOSTING IN B BECAUSE U KNOW Sup Forums IS TOO INFORMED FOR THIS SHIT

Then maybe you shouldnt have run Hillary "Everyone hates me but its my turn anyway" Clinton? You do realize Joe Biden would have won the election by a landslide right?

Fuck off with your identity politics and social justice bullshit. THAT is what America is tired of.

you're fucking retarded

Quit you bitch. This is Sup Forums and in Sup Forums anything goes. Faggot

Shouldnt you be waiting in a breadline somewhere?

You want proof America and Trump arent fascist? If they were you would have been executed by now

"It’s important to emphasize that these totals were heavily affected by Hurricanes Harvey and Irma, which depressed hiring."

stfu.

These kinds of threads are always guaranteed to get hundreds of replies. Both the left and the right get so butthurt by the smallest things. Fuck all this political shit, let's get back to shitposting.

Go fuck yourself jewboy, i piss on kike ash after oven session

I thought thats what we were doing......

OP, these things are beyond the control of the gov't and have never been seriously pinned on a president alone in the past and shouldn't be in the future.

What Trump has achieved is he's sullied the office of what should be the position of someone who epitomizes American values; e.g

- giving people second chances
- respecting people regardless of their background or other variables beyond their control
- A strong work ethic to pull yourself up from your bootstraps even when the odds are against you

Strong presidents of the past also knew how to LEAD. They could carry bipartisan issues to completion and were excellent diplomats. Trump has lowered the bar below ground...so far, my dead granny is running in 2020.

There has been great republican presidents, you’d know that if you weren’t a millennial punk.

lol you lying bitch. I bet your neck is like a toothpick

YOU NEVER GO FULL RETARD

If only retarded cancerous memes could actually accomplish something eh kids? Stay salty children!

Do you really think this is just the tip of the iceburg and worse is yet to come? I sure as hell hope not lol