Any medfags on here today I needsome info on stds

Any medfags on here today I needsome info on stds

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Maym-XIeQbQ
mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/canker-sore/basics/causes/con-20021262
en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/header
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

STD I have it.

everyone here is a permavirgin. you might want to go to reddit.

misophobic here. haunted by the CDC's report on HPV (~50% of all Americans) and the WHO's report on herpes (~70% of the world's population).

Whatever your problem is: your dick's about to fall off.

say goodbye to your genitals

HPV is unnoticeable, and niggers messed up the stats on the herp. Ignore Africa and the # drops to like 10%

Sup Forumsro, about 1/3 of the world's population are children who have never kissed anyone before. Basically, every adult you know is a carrier of Herpes. Just 90% of them are asymptomatic carriers so they don't know any better.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Maym-XIeQbQ

herpes is nothing to worry about.

chicken pox is a form of herpes.

cold sores are a form of herpes.

certain types of pimple breakouts are a form of herpes.

herpes is 100% treatable and most cases (like about 75%) are completely cure-able with cleanses and creams.

There are millions of viruses that live in humans and rarely express symptoms. Smoother tidbit about herpes. Lots of people have assumptions of any sores infections or itchy skin and are misdiagnosed with herpes. The number one way to prevent infected pores caused by bacteria on your lips is to wipe your mouth and rinse around the lips regularly.

Herpes simplex viruses -- more commonly known as herpes -- are categorized into two types: herpes type 1 (HSV-1, or oral herpes) and herpes type 2 (HSV-2, or genital herpes). Most commonly, herpes type 1 causes sores around the mouth and lips (sometimes called fever blisters or cold sores).

they aren't misdiagnosed, you simply don't know what you are talking about.

they're called STIs now
and you can justfuckinggoogleit

you're welcome

Being straight, white, or circumcised won't make you immune.

medfag reporting in user, go ahead

>cold sores are a form of herpes.
Cold sores ARE herpes, you fucking moron.

Your Mother is a form of herpes too, user.

Yeah, but he's so stupid that he's probably confusing cold sores with canker sores, which are not a form of herpes.

Medfag posting. What are your symptoms?

ANYWAY, so whenever two of my friends hook up, I always ask them which one of them was the one who statistically has HPV (since 1 out of every 2 people in the US have HPV).... trick question: they both do now

I have a friend like that and I punch him in the face for being an annoying faggot all the time.

we should be friends... masochist here and that sounds hot

there are 2 FORMS of herpes, not 1.

to say "cold sores are herpes" is to say "herpes on your vagina? that's a cold sore."

I bet it does. Faggot.

canker sores are from biting the inside of your lips retard.

Cold sores are caused by herpes simplex a fucktard.

Herpes is not curable you effing idiot.

Unfortunatelly my wife has herpes on her lips from time to time ( once or twice a month. Takes 1 week to go by). No BJs during this time.

she also had shingles one time - it burns like hell for weeks.

'Cold sore' is nothing more than a stupid name that refers to the cold-like symptoms you present when infected with herpes. It's still herpes. You can still infect your genital area with those sores.

HSV1 is the first FORM of herpes, oral herpes.

HSV2 is the second FORM of herpes, genital herpes.

you are retarded if you think they are caused by the same virus, they are mutations of the same virus, like how chicken pox is yet another mutation of the herpes virus.

so, according to you, if I rub my dick on someone with shingles I have herpes.

you are fucking retarded.

Op here , I've been stressing out , I have exposure on Monday toook a std test on Friday and came negative my question is do you guys think that was too early for a test , it's been a month to be exact I have no discharge and it doesn't hurt when I pee , but I'm having wierd passive tingles , I swear I don't know how else to put it , but like it's for a second then goes always , it's like sometimes around my sides then maybe around my pelvic area and then maybe around my penis but not Seriose in pain . Should I get tested again ?

That's exactly what I said. Simplex A is merely a different term than what you used. Both are correct. Jesus Christ user.

if it's negative you are fine, but you can always check again in 2 to 3 weeks if you are unsure.

right, and simplex a is caused by a different mutation from simplex b, you are retarded.

they are different forms of the same virus.

getting your dick sucked by someone with cold sores doesn't cause genital herpes.

That's exactly what I said. Simplex A is merely a different term than what you used. Both are correct. Jesus Christ user.

You'd be exposed to the mutation that causes shingles. You people need to fucking take biology in school. Kys

>canker sores are from biting the inside of your lips retard.

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/canker-sore/basics/causes/con-20021262

The precise cause of canker sores remains unclear, though researchers suspect that a combination of factors contributes to outbreaks, even in the same person.

Possible triggers for canker sores include:

A minor injury to your mouth from dental work, overzealous brushing, sports mishaps or an accidental cheek bite
Toothpastes and mouth rinses containing sodium lauryl sulfate
Food sensitivities, particularly to chocolate, coffee, strawberries, eggs, nuts, cheese, and spicy or acidic foods
A diet lacking in vitamin B-12, zinc, folate (folic acid) or iron
An allergic response to certain bacteria in your mouth
Helicobacter pylori, the same bacteria that cause peptic ulcers
Hormonal shifts during menstruation
Emotional stress

Canker sores may also occur because of certain conditions and diseases, such as:

Celiac disease, a serious intestinal disorder caused by a sensitivity to gluten, a protein found in most grains
Inflammatory bowel diseases, such as Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis
Behcet's disease, a rare disorder that causes inflammation throughout the body, including the mouth
A faulty immune system that attacks healthy cells in your mouth instead of pathogens, such as viruses and bacteria
HIV/AIDS, which suppresses the immune system

Unlike cold sores, canker sores are not associated with herpes virus infections.

if getting your dick sucked by someone with a cold sore caused genital herpes, then fucking someone with shingles would cause it as well.

oh wait, it doesn't.

repeating yourself doesn't make you correct.

simplex A and simplex B are different mutations that affect different areas of the body.

they are NOT the same virus.

It's been exactly a month do you think i got tested too soon ? What am I feeling ? Is it my head playing games with me ?

thank you for agreeing with me, learn to read and realise you are retarded.

You'd be exposed to the mutation that causes shingles. You people need to fucking take biology in school. Kys

Of course it doesn't. I think your ability to comprehend what you read is severely lacking. I went to fucking med school. I know what the fuck I'm talking about.

you are fine dude.

if you were infected the first symptom would have shown in 2-3 weeks, that's why you wait that long to get tested.

you waited a month and you're fine.

don't be a faggot.

>The precise cause of canker sores remains unclear

I wasn't agreeing with you. I was pointing out how fucking stupid and ill informed you are, like many here. What a faggot.

>I went to fucking med school

so then you should agree with me that they are different mutations of the same virus, and not the same virus.

>A minor injury to your mouth from dental work, overzealous brushing, sports mishaps or an accidental cheek bite

you agreed with me, thank you for showing your reading retention level and making it painfully obvious you studied at the back of the class.

Of course it doesn't. I think your ability to comprehend what you read is severely lacking. I went to fucking med school. I know what the fuck I'm talking about.

>

k

I can comprehend English better than you and it's my 3rd language. Kys

en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/header
enjoy op, it's a joke you will probably never get.

No I got tested within 4 days , on Monday I got a bj then on Friday I got tested , that's what I'm debating

If you can comprehend english so well, then why do you keep repeating false information?

herpes A and herpes B aren't the same virus.

failing med school doesn't mean anything.

>

k

Jesus. I am saying they are mutations of the same virus. I'm not disagreeing with that at all. Lol
Fuck you guys. /pol is better than this.

so wait 2 - 3 weeks and get tested again, whats so hard to understand?

That's a correlated contributing factor. Not THE cause. Correlation does not equate to causation. You're very, very stupid.

If you understand english so well then how come you have to keep reposting the same replies every time you reply to a single post like a fucking idiot?

>

k

Jesus. I am saying they are mutations of the same virus. I'm not disagreeing with that at all. Lol
Fuck you guys. /pol is better than this.

Hah

I think at this point it's merely a misunderstanding. And I did not fail med school, I graduated. Lol

and I didn't say they are SOLELY caused by biting your cheek, I said "they are caused by biting your cheek" and you said "one of the causes is by biting your cheek."

I also said "canker sores aren't Herpes" and you said "Canker sores aren't herpes."

you agreed with me, proved me right, and expanded on my point.

kys for not understanding english.

Don't alter your semantics now. You said:
>canker sores are from biting the inside of your lips retard.

in response to me saying
>he's probably confusing cold sores with canker sores, which are not a form of herpes.

I responded with the mayo clinic saying:
>The precise cause of canker sores remains unclear, though researchers suspect that a combination of factors contributes to outbreaks

A suspected factor is not a cause. You're so fucking stupid that your logical reasoning skills are about as good as your reading comprehension skill. But, please, keep projecting onto me, it totally covers up your retardedness

Your mom got the worst STD of them all: you