Jared Taylor on the saxophone feat. Uncuck The Right

Is this officially the new Sup Forums anthem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C7aG-VQYGhA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Forgot link: youtube.com/watch?v=C7aG-VQYGhA

Based Jared and Uncuck. That guy is one of my favorite YouTubers

Doesn't Jareds voice make you moist?

BUMP

Yeah.

I love Uncuck, but on the other hand I find that too many of his videos (like this one) are here to pander to his audience instead of redpilling people. The latter category is much better in my opinion:
>See the Patriarchy fall
>That's what Marriage is for
>the Nightmare before Christmas trilogy
>We are White
I would love to see more videos like that. Videos that could be more easily shared outside of white nationalist groups.

Now that's some Anglo-Saxin

Is this fucking real life?

Why is Jared making such a fool of himself?

Whats wrong with it, gook?

The torch rally at 0:51 and 4:38 is from Riga, Latvia.
Which is kind of ironic, since one of the tenets of Alt Right is Putin worship and wanting to sell us down the river to Russia.

jesus thats disturbing
what a fucked up image

It's foolish

what is he dishonoring his family you uppity gook?
please loosen your asshole

Fuck off gook
He is having some fun for once.

Something you chinks don't know about

We're not Putin worshippers
Go fuck yourself retard.

Come on though, if it comes down to Russia or Latvia, your going to pick Russia.

I understand that you're a bunch of teenagers, but it's foolish for a guy representing a political movement to do a youtube parody song.

I enjoyed that :)

Why would anyone want to pick a country with one of the fastest growing Muslim populations over a 100% white ethno-nationalist country?

Another butthurt balt.

I'd pick Russia, because Latvia is fighting tooth and nail to become more like my country(Norway) which is cucked.

Putins leadership is much better than balts elbowing eachother to be first in line to suck americas black dick.

You're really lucky that Russia didn't occupy your country for 50 years, break apart your grandparents families by deporting half to Siberia and bring in 250,000 parasite untermench russians.

Russia =/= Soviet Union.

Stop whining. By the way, there are so many latvians in my country, and lots of your women here in Norway date pakis. The russians seem to stick to their own kind.

This is a thread about Jared Taylor playing the saxophone, and sure enough, some retarded baltic cunt manages to make it a thread about his irrelevant little country and Russia.

Hey! Latvia! Guess what!? The world doesn't give a fuck about you and your relations to Russia. Go make your own thread.

No.
Most of the current Russian elite is made up of old Commies, KGB and their cronies. Russia takes all the credit for all Soviet achievements, while never taking any responsibility for its wrongdoings. Even against its own people, and still celebrate old Soviet holidays.

Nationalism is banned in Russia and in 20 years at least a third of Russian population will be Muslim, same as in France.

Comparing Latvians there to Latvians here is very wrong. The people who go live abroad in most cases are the lowest of the low, who are unable to find employment here and rather live off Western welfare states than earn a honest living here.

My impressions of your people is that they are rude, loud, thieving, and your women love niggers and pakis.

Also, this thread is about Jared Taylor, playing the saxophone, no-one cares about your shitty country. Go make your own thread.

This is why gooks have such a high suicide rate.

oh my god

Huwhite men know how to have fun

He doesn't represent anything. The alt-right doesn't want or need figureheads - that's how we wind up with parasites like Milo.

I need a shamefur dispray, he shoulda stayed in Nippon :DD