Wtf thats not even fair

wtf thats not even fair

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video28629193/teen_skinny_sissy_play_dirty_with_her_panty_in_public_toilet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trap with big dick here, it fucking sucks. It's impossible to tuck back

How small of a thing are you packing user?

Post pic

I'd fuck you in half. I like the idea of a trap with a big dick getting forced into a tight little chastity cage making them feel as if their sexual pride is crushed into submission to a superior man.

You wish, you little bitch. I'd slap your disgusting face and pound your ass until you become a little sissy bitch

pics/kik/snapchat plz

When it comes to traps, nothing is hotter than a big half-flaccid dick flopping while they ride you. Bonus points for big balls.

>The dude posting smug anime thinks he's an alpha.

Top KeK

not that big you lying faggot

Nature has a sense of humor. Give the huge dick to the mother fucker that wants to be a woman. Meanwhile us 5 inch dudes can't get laid.

A trap is to become feminine. Therefore you're nothing more than a man who dresses up as a girl and doesn't do a good job.

Not gonna lie, that's a manly looking cock. Still hot though. Any bulge pics?
Also, I talked to a trap who had the same problem. They said they wore chastity a lot at home to get used to being soft all the time out in public. Try that maybe?

more?

Well duh it's manly looking - it's a cock.

What does Sup Forums think of my ass?

whats up

ew

You're not even trying. You look like a faggot showing his dick. Femme it up, you fuck.

Yeah manly wasn't the word for it I guess, I meant thick and veiny. Some traps have smaller or smoother cocks lol.
Are you into guys or girls?

better?

I feel like I need to tutor you and I'm not even a trap. You just look like a dude.

without the panties?

this thread needs more bulges

xvideos.com/video28629193/teen_skinny_sissy_play_dirty_with_her_panty_in_public_toilet

Is that you?

why do you always post this shit? is that you?

it's not even that hot

>not being a smug animu

you have to hide it in somerone's ass

I want to be a dominate daddy figure to a submissive trap. I see too many traps that need their asses kicked and controlled.

I like you

Are you a little bitch?

No fuck you retard

That's an affirmative.