K I'm kind of a social retard, but I'm decent looking and starting law school...

K I'm kind of a social retard, but I'm decent looking and starting law school. I've had some girls over already but I have no idea what kind of music to put on. I usually just put Animals on or something basic. I need a good playlist that could segue into something physical with a girl. Help me out. Give me songs and I'll make a playlist for gril company. PLz. help.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zgmvg-zzctI
youtube.com/watch?v=ESxDzsv3CkI
youtube.com/watch?v=3j8ecF8Wt4E
youtu.be/Kp7eSUU9oy8
youtube.com/watch?v=hbe3CQamF8k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i mean what are their tastes

do you want a girl who likes you for who you are or one who likes you for what mu thinks girls like?

I just want to sex them and leave them

you know this is primarily a metal music board? Only the /metal/ thread is really going to get quick replies or recs. It might seem like this is a trendy indie/rap board because there are so many threads about stuff like that. But that is only because metal threads are condensed by mods. Basically what I'm saying is, go on pitchfork or tumblr. This is the wrong place.

that's not how it works, user. the quicker you learn this, the quicker you'll get laid

just put on something easy to listen to

so animals is okay?

haha yeah dude the reason you are a virgin is because your playlists aren't good enough............

sure

i'm not a virgin, I've just moved to a new city and had a girl over 2 nights in a row and played animals both nights...

see

is there a meme i'm missing?

That kurt cobain the frontman of nirvana you should listen to that band

but the Charles Barkley part is a maymay?

Iron Maiden. If she doesn't like it, kick her out.

this is literally the perfect album for you

listening to it now on youtube its actually legit man

bud, youtube has tons of 90s rock playlists. That's all you need. Assuming you're 25+ it will work

.. max ?

put your arms around me baby

And this. Bitches love Sade

>I usually just put Animals on or something basic.
Autism.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zgmvg-zzctI
youtube.com/watch?v=ESxDzsv3CkI
youtube.com/watch?v=3j8ecF8Wt4E
youtu.be/Kp7eSUU9oy8
youtube.com/watch?v=hbe3CQamF8k