So, should I be worried about war with North Korea?

So, should I be worried about war with North Korea?

I can't stop thinking about it.

no

Don't worry, Their missiles will probably fail on launch. It's kind of hard to make IBMs when you're all a bunch of starving gooks.

no

both sides are not interested in engaging in a hot war. there will be big political things happening in the next few years ultimately opening the process of reuniting both koreas. also trump will be reelected.
>inb4 republifag
im not american

Nothing is gonna happen

I almost started getting worried about some dink Asian country, then i realized that I'm a man.

>also trump will be reelected.
hahahahhahahhaha hahahahhahahahaha

Too much for you to handle, snowflake?

They would rather nuke south Korea before being wiped off the face of the earth than wherever you happen to be in america.

>wherever you happen to be in america
Ohio.
Yeah, I know my fears are utterly irrational.

there we go again. you americans are so busy fighting each other without even realizing you want the same things: safety and purpose.

If you are not American, Japanese or Korean don't worry x)

Oh wait, you're actually being serious?

testing

That's where you're wrong you roodypoo. I want booty and only booty.

You're pathetic

No. If shit like this "worries" you, your a pussy.

Inside source: no

what about mcchicken ? or not being eaten by an animal for that matter ?

I'm pathetic? His version of a "tax plan" is already not going to pass, and what will happen then, is these record highs, are going to start crashing, along with further depreciation of the dollar, resulting in an unstable economy, and likely the burst of auto loans, resulting in another recession. He's going to be like Hoover, except handle it even worse, because he doesn't know what the fuck he is doing.

If I die, then I die

Which facebook post told you that?

Triggered nigger

>thinkin a nigga gets that from facebook
I got it from looking how markets work, along with the basic knowledge that wall street has been booming because of tax break ideals. Why do you think the market was shuddering when they couldn't pass healthcare. It's because they we're starting to think this is now a lame duck presidency. The conservatives will be against it, because it is $6 trillion-over 10 years deficit, and they know the gdp won't ever grow 3%, so it will be a huge deficit.

Who's triggered? Can you refute anything I said?

North Korea will get vaporized before a single missile leaves their airspace.

No point asking when it is
No point asking who's to go
No point asking what's the game
No point asking who's to blame
'Cause if you're gonna die, if you're gonna die
If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
If you're gonna try, well stick around
Gonna cry, just move along
If you're gonna die