Why do I never seen rekt threads anymore? Are they banned or something? Also rekt thread

Why do I never seen rekt threads anymore? Are they banned or something? Also rekt thread

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/execution/three-men-execution-isis-shogun-blast-head/
bestgore.com/beheading/los-zetas-dismemberment-conscious-man-dull-machete-beheading-mexico/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fencing_response
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

What a fucking pussy.

It's one thing to hit someone with those things on but to then beat them when their down?

Niggas getting sent down I guarantee it.

I believe he did get sent down, can't find source though

What a nigger

I don't even know what the ones I'm posting are

fucking nigger.

Fucking coward chinks just staring there in far

Ghost rider is that you?

no sympathy. burn coal, pay toll

someone bring that beast out back and shoot it

brutal asf

>File.name

Here is one of his mates!

story?

This is why we let cops shoot them in the usa thats blacks for you

And another mate!

gracias

Exploding Head Syndrome is a rarely reported, dangerous disease.

No problem user, I even got a bit of a backstory about the three guys.

Backstory:

New footage from Wilayat Ninawa, Iraq was released by ISIS over the weekend. The video features the executions of 3
men by shotgun blasts to their heads.

The three were accused of spraying anti-ISIS graffiti and were said to be part of Kataib al-Mosul, a small group of
Sunni insurgents dedicated to ridding Mosul of ISIS. The executions of these men were replayed in slow motion, producing
some rather sexy gore footage.

Sauce:
bestgore.com/execution/three-men-execution-isis-shogun-blast-head/

>attacks from the back
>uses knucles
>skinny skate dude was minding his own business
>hits him while down

what a fucking and disgusting faggot

Cry about it little faggots. It was payback for slavery

im sure that white kid owned a bunch, and im sure that nigger was a slave

>Cry about it little faggots
>still crying about slavery

nigger logic

>Niggers gonna nig.

BUahahahahaahahahhahahaahhahahahah excellent question! :D :D :D :D :D

fuck is even happening? is this in mexico?

Didn't this nigger go to jail? I seem to remember reading about him going to trial and shit. The usual "He a good boy" bullshit.

Rodger Federer served a tear gas cannister at his skull?

i think its brazil

>too cool for helmets

I hope he got brain damage

Honestly, if I ever got captured by isis, I'd pray they just executed me like this rather than the other shit they do

It's in Mexico.
Here's the sauce guys:

bestgore.com/beheading/los-zetas-dismemberment-conscious-man-dull-machete-beheading-mexico/

I totally agree with you user. I think it would be fucking awful to be beheaded by a fucking dull box cutter.

After a violent crime committed last year, a 16-year-old has been declared fit to stand trial, and the case can now proceed.

The State Hospital determined Kane Millsaps, 16, of Conway, is mentally fit to proceed in the felony battery case.

Millsaps is charged charged as an adult with Felony First-Degree Battery and Misdemeanor Possession of an Instrument of Crime. These charges came after authorities were told of a YouTube video showing Millsaps hitting an unsuspecting 12-year-old boy while wearing brass knuckles.

The trial will take place May 3-4 now that the State Hospital found Millsaps fit to proceed.

In its report, the State Hospital stated Millsaps did not suffer from a mental disease and that he understood the criminality of the actions he is accused of.

Millsaps told doctors he recently earned his GED and that he attended an alternative school before being arrested, noting he was arrested for the first time at 12 years old.

The State Hospital said Millsaps did not have a mental defect but did have a conduct disorder as well as an unspecified alcohol and cannabis use disorder. The hospital also noted he had an intermittent explosive disorder, which is connected with explosive outbursts of anger and violence.

“When asked why he seems to be in so much trouble, he reported, ‘I got real bad anger problems. I black out.’ He said he has a ‘real bad pride thing, think I got to prove myself,’” the report states.

Millsaps, who is currently being held in the county jail without bond, is set to appear in Faulkner County Circuit Court on March 31 for a pretrial hearing.

When asked what he wanted the outcome of “his current legal situation” to be, Millsaps said he wanted “another chance, adult probation, maybe a little treatment — not like DYS [Division of Youth Services], something that will help me,” according to the evaluation report.

you can see the exact moment he died.

The boy was like 11, they raped him before they slit his throat

That's still a perfectly good pussy right there....

Just saying.

>kid skateboarding
>falls
>hits his head really hard
>starts seizure

ur welcome

I have a feeling that a helmet wouldn't have helped in this case. I may be wront, though.

fake.

Why do you hope this?

south park did it

AS PUNISHMENT FOR NOT OBEYING THE LAW. YOU MUST WEAR HELMETS WHEN SKATEBOARDING, EVEN IF YOU ARE TOO COOL FOR THEM.

What kind of prison time is he looking at for pulling that stunt?

Niggers gonna nig.

lmao he died. That's a brain stem injury right there

isn't this a little harsh punishment?

lol nerd detected

NO IT IS THE LAW FOR PEOPLE TOO COOL FOR THE LAW. WE MUST REMOVE SUCH MEMBERS FROM SOCIETY.

People just lost interest in them and some trolls made them just to fucking samefagging themselves about some old shits. Because to repeat "nerve gas", "did he died?", "kek" and other Sup Forums supposedly "reaction" words will make them appear "old" and original.

This kid is definitely fucked up. Not the stiff arms held out in front of him.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fencing_response

Shit is fake as fuck. Can't believe people fall for this propoganda.

note*

go bulls!

Yea he was charged as an adult. Caused serious bodily harm too so the charge is worse

absolutely kek

Im like "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........................................................................................." for a couple of minutes and still cant fuckin believe what Im fucking see

newfag spotted

anyone have the footage of the guy being bumped into a big compactor? looks like it's outside and i think he has a white shirt. saw it once years ago and haven't seen it since.

not how you greentext
and where is your source?

me neither

Such a good read and great youtube compilations. I learned something new today.

Thats one way to get rid of a hog problem.

source.com/kid-that-falls-from-his-fucking-skateboard

Well, just remember this one sucks.

This why we incarcerate so many niggers.

fuck you this is my biggest fear