Cumslut thread

Cumslut thread

that was definitely more than one load

Who is the slut

Don't know unfortunately

you might know of you weren't too retarded to image search

More cumsluts

A simple image search gives the name instantly.

More of her

Not the same

Same girl, it's just difficult to get good screencap from a video of a bukkake

Moar!

Keep going. Who is she?

a friend of mine, she does a couple of bukkake a year, with about 25 guy each time. one of her big fetish. I organize it for her

Kissable

can't she get STDs from random people's cum

i don't think i have anything cum related anymore sorry

We are in Europe, we have access to healthcare, and we get sex education from science teacher not from priest. So we aren't as scared than you US folk about STD.

Yeah, well. You don't have as many niggers who'll fuck anything that moves, either.

More?

yeah hold on though. I'll post in a bit if the thread is still alive.

>a friend of mine, she does a couple of bukkake a year, with about 25 guy each time. one of her big fetish. I organize it for her
Story time, please.

here's a few more

Stop being retarded, we have a lot more partner, it's just that we don't have a culture where it's shameful and where you have to be passed out drunk, or high as fuck to allow ourselves to have a good time.

Each time i post about my swinging lifestyle, i have dumb comment from people in the US about STD and AIDS

And yet after 10 years of being a swinger, and a bisexual man i've yet to catch anything serious.

The worse i've seen is a couple of case of HSV, but it's benign.

Meanwhile your life expectancy is shit due to obesity, gun, and no access to healthcare ( and having to drive a car to get anywhere ). And all you care is STD.

There is no complicated story, i've been a swinger and a libertine for about 10 years. I know girls who enjoy bukkake that i met through friend or at a party, and she's one of them.

She lives in the countryside and when she has a day off and fancy a bukkake she take a train to the capital early in the morning and i gather about 20 to 25 guy at lunchtime to cum in her mouth.

Usually her husband isn't available so i film everything for him with his camera, and she goes back to him in the evening with the film. They both like it, they've been together for about 10 years and they've been doing this kind of thing for at least 3 years.

Swinger here
My wife and I have been interested in doing something like this
Do you have a throwaway email we can chat in?

bumping for more redheaded cum dumpsters

Depends where you live. I'm in Paris, France.

My mail is [email protected]

Ça va b tard

sent, user

Answered, but as i said, i don't have any tips about swinging in the US, except leave the country because it's a retarded place when it comes to sex.

Ouais, ca va, mais c'est un fil en anglais, pour ce que t'as a dire t'aurai pu le dire en anglais

back as promised

She's legitimately beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Post all you have.

God I wish I had a woman like this

Wish I could kiss them