Who else ridin' that lil peep hype beast?

who else ridin' that lil peep hype beast?

>who else 15 years old?

Not me cuz he fucking sucks lol

lil peep is a faggot. Benz Truck had good instumentrals but it's absolutely disgusting that Jews are trying to make hiphop gay

>>who else 15 years old?

lol, y'all too busy suckin Kendrick's dick?

at least kendrick can put a coherent album together

dude sucks regardless of kendrick hype

sounds like he still listens to good charlotte and takes all his cues from them and shit tier soundcloud rap gtfo

I wanna be ridin that lil peep dick

nawmean?

>who else is white?

Emo Pewdiepie

Idk, I think it was inevitable that rock would collide with hip hop. Given that rock popularity has been steadily declining for the past two decades. Lil Peep is successfully re-branding warp-tour emo with well produced/culturally relevant trap beats.

I think there are going to be a lot more artists to follow his lead.

lmao, you mean everyone on Sup Forums?

It's so funny how much you guys hate, yet his songs are sampling from bands y'all regularly cream over:

Brand New
Postal Service
Mineral
The Microphones

you mean the Jews that control him at Universal?

Bump

wish i was riding his dick desu

>brand new
>trap beats
Pick two

thats a fucking massive image lmao

I don't understand why Sup Forums has to be so, "omg ewww, he's so popular only15 year emo kids listen to him."

lmfao

Trash.
Still pissed off he got an exclusive with Greaf, he fucked up the instrumental so bad, and I doubt we'll ever be able to hear it on its own or with someone with vocal range and emotion on it.

im pretty sure nobody cares that he's popular they just think he's trash dont get too worked up over it

If I sample good bands for my shit beats, would it automatically become good?

yes there's a big demand for emo guitar beats, you could probably make a couple thousand if you know your drums/bass and just add a bright eyes sample

Bones sampled Grimes and Boards of Canada in like 2013.... Peep's shit sucks lmao

i see the BIDF is here