So...Does anyone on Sup Forums actually practice sports?

So...Does anyone on Sup Forums actually practice sports?

I play division 1 football as a DE. It's not a big school though

Do eSports count?

i havent played sports since high school
im a loser who posts on Sup Forums nowadays

No, I train sports though

I used to play for fun when I had friends

I'm probably the most successful athlete on Sup Forums. Made 18 appearances for a league 2 football club. AMA

If fucking your mum is a sport than yeah

Me

post timestamp with sweaty underwear at the locker room after match

(please)

nah that shits for faggets

Did you ever have a cheeky teammate wank session

are you an alcoholic?

is chess an sport?

just casually with a few coworkers after work. floor ball. used to play football but a few of the girls thought some of the guys were a bit too competetive kek

literally hightlight of my day sometimes

I'm an international level athlete m8

I wanted to start playing some ice hockey but can't ice skate for shit. Planning on learning that soon once I can balance the uni schedule.

I play semi-pro baseball.

If you don't play 5 a side with the lads every week then you don't know SHIT about sports.

I play for the Vancouver Whitecaps.

Sure will play basketball and throw football with the younger brother when the weather isn't dogshit.

I played that in school as well, it was fun but sometimes it almost killed someone

This is like asking Sup Forums if they watch movies

I would say it's like asking Sup Forums if they make movies

not in a league, but I do play with friends almost every weekend

It's more like asking if the make movies tbqphwym8

yeah i bet it was the second most played sport in high school here after football, very easy to play and fun. just keep the stick below the hip so you don't blind anyone.

No. Actually yes on a night out after away game. Yes-ish

I get drunk and play an 18 hole round of golf on Saturdays

I lift weights, used to be pretty good at soccer

I'm Shaquille O'Neil

Real sports not faggot soccer kid

I played cricket & softball as a kid. Never bothered understand the rules (trainer just put me in a place and told me what I had to do all the time) so I end up leaving.

Nothing serious. I'm part of a local 5-a-side league made up of the sports and social clubs of different companies around my town.

Bit of a pain in the ass. The league drags on for fucking months because they insist on having every team play each other in order to be fair, even though it's just supposed to be fun. If you miss a game, you need to find someone to cover for you, and then sometimes 10 guys want to play on a 5 man team. Then there are 2 or 3 teams in it that take it super serious and go flying in with really aggressive tackles and stuff.

Mostly enjoyable though.

i dont practice sports, i play them

how's kobe's back?

There are always 3 or 4 overly serious guys in any for fun league, it's rather comical

did you get bummed as a wee lad in the youth leagues?

I was the PE tryhard desu.

I play for an amateur divegrass team and I enter ping pong tournaments a couple times a year. I've never made money from either endeavor though.

I played D1 soccer for Cal and played on a team with david bingham from SJ Quakes in MLelS

Where do you play?

nope. all that shit is just a ploy by the leftists and marxists to emasculate the chief masculine pastime that is football

I'm taking a tennis class in college cause my friend wanted to take it and I need a PE class to graduate. I'm a fat fuck though so I suck and my knees feel like exploding when I run, but I've already lost a few pounds.

There are a load of astroturf pitches at the local universities student accommodation that can be rented dirt cheap during the summer. There's also a gym nearby with a huge sportshall where the city's basketball team play. You can rent a section of it that gets divided off with big tarp curtains and there are goals you can take out to use there. Only use that if the weather's really shit because it's more expensive.

If you're asking my position, I alternate between playing sweeper-keeper, trequartista and false 9

practice?

what club? and what season?

That's great. We only have places warehouse-like made specifically for rent by the hour for 5 player footy, or some club also rent their fields but they are more strict.

Open fields with real grass are usually just for regular sized footy or 7, and are expensive as fuck.

I practice dunking my balls in your mums ass last night

>semi-pro
wtf is this
either you have a baseball-reference page or you don't

My best weeks (when no weather problem, no holidays, no injury, nothing cancelled) are like :

Monday : 2 or 3 hours of street basketball and 2 hours of college football, training
Tuesday : 2 hours of wrestling, training
Wednesday : 2 hours of football, training
Thursday : a college football game + 2 hours of wrestling afterwards
Friday : 1.5 hour of indoor soccer, 1.5 hour of volleyball, 1.5 hour of basketball, training, plus a wrestling show in the evening
Saturday : lazy af
Sunday : a football game plus 4 hours of laser tag

And my work is on making electronic sport tournaments. Technically, my life is sport. And I'm fucking happy.

Play cricket at a decent level in summer (matches on weekends, 2x2h training sessions per week), play Aussie Rules at a trash level in winter (matches on Saturdays, 1x1.5h training session per week), play indoor soccer with mates all year round (1 night per week, 45 minute match).

I'm not the fittest or most athletic bloke going round but at least I'm not fat and can do passably well at athletic things.

Are you black?

Futsal player here, also participated in national tournament once

I'm a football ref. 1-2 low level matches a week.

They arent really sports but I'm the champion of my city in snooker and I finished 3rd in my city in 10 pin bowling

sweet whats your highest break?

I play league cricket and lift weights. Used to be a pretty good cricketer (county junior level) but was never good enough to make it any higher

I played D1 vball 2011-2015. The national champions the last 3 years came out of my confrence. Ohio State won last year

>yes-ish

You're English m8, of course you're an alcoholic