Stephen Paddock

Stephen Paddock

Why is it so hard to understand his motives? He plain and simple *hated people*. All his life. Could not stand them.

-High intelligence. He felt distanced from everyone. "Pieces of shit not worth a damn"

-Psychopath. Not hard to guess, due to his behavior with everyone else.

-Had an asian girlfriend because they are sumise and more easygoing than an american "fuck this bitch" woman. Again, not hard to guess.

-We all have time when humanity seems hopeless, everyone is shitty and we should be fucking destroyed. I lost hope a while ago, but I won´t go out shooting people. Just meet good people who can get my hopes up.

-He did not snap. Just had a dream, just to shoot and kill and fuck up things in this sick world, and had the intelligence and fucked up psychology to do it. Even more, low profile was his lifestyle, mostly.

He snapped the very first day he met other humans. He just tolerated his family.

Other urls found in this thread:

quamiller.com/5xQn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He was bought and paid for by the NRA. Gun sales will skyrocket now because everyone will be afraid of losing muh freedumb

nah. That is some nut thinking, more than Steven.

bump stocks and high capacity magazines sales are through the roof already

Of course. But this will carry consecuenses, and those sales are being extra monitored.

It is just ludicrous to think the NRA is behind the worst mass shooting in us. history.

I think the really scarry thought is that he's just a nihilist duche that decided he was going to kill people one day

Your analysis is basically spot on, OP.

Leaked video footage

quamiller.com/5xQn

oh it's ridiculous for sure. It's me counter trolling the retards with all the other conspiracy theories

Fuck you idiots and your theories of the Vegas shooting. You idiots are just as bad aND annoying as the climate change loonies, you're all full of shit and loaded with half-truths that only benefit your side of the argument and no will to listen to anything other than what the media tells you, in other words a bunch of brainwashed dolts.

Because people are fragile and don't like to think that sometimes people just do crazy shit. As strange as it may seem, it's more comforting to people to think that there's some sort of conspiracy, because then at least they have some sort of enemy they can fight. Chaos is scary because it means you need to accept that some random crazy shit could just happen wherever, whenever. People don't like to think that way. It's scary. They need to try to make some sort of sense out of this.

Also, a lot of people are just dumb and parrot false information they got from other dumb people.

My explanation is not about a conspiracy. I can empathize with this troubled man.

Just add a few circumstances and there you go. It is tragic AND scary to think there are low profile fuckers who can do this sick shit.

everything is going accordingly for the coming civil war

more people than ever have weapons and they hate each other more now than they have since integration

Thanks.

that was some great insight, thanks

...........and the exact same thing can be said about the climate change nuts.

At what point do you stop dwelling on it and putting in people's faces every minute of everyday. That is the basis of a propagandist, and how the liberal think tank works, never waste a crisis. Jesus Christmas even the liberal gods were out in full force before the bodies were done bleeding out screaming for gun control and very few words for the victims and families thereof, but no one wants to talk of that, because that defeats the purpose of the fucking hype.

Yeah. But I think many b/tards plain hate humanity, and have high intelligence.

It was confusing not to see similar conclusions.

>Had an asian girlfriend because they are sumise and more easygoing

Maybe he was an inadequate. That's why he had to buy a girlfriend. Any healthy woman would have avoided him. He was a dull person, an accountant all his life, he wasn't really alive and he envied those that were.

In the end he had to act before he physically died.

No. Oldfags tended to have higher intelligence. The dipshits here nowadays? No so much. All the idiotic conspiracy bullshit is proof enough of that.

I would snap you OP for this cancer shit

lesson learned, society needs to put brainiacs to work, not exploiting the system getting rich and mental on video poker.

Wrong, people who have been around the Internet for 20+years are not as susceptible to the constant barrage of bullshit everywhere on the internet, particularly social media, because we do not live our lives through it. The people who have become addicted to social media are the ones easily manipulated, because, hey look it has to be true my Facebook and Twitter feeds says so, let's go riot in the streets. Social media us an anarchist's wet dream, and the greatest tool a person dealing in propaganda has ever been given. What better way to constantly barrage people with bullshit and have them believe it like the gospel of christ.

Oh and intelligence has nothing to do with it referring to

Of course he was. I don´t know if he had envy, maybe a time in his life, but not always. Just didn´t understand us monkeys, throwing shit between each other.

About having an asian girlfriend, I have some experience and yes, she was sumise and didn´t ask too much.

She was his last connection with humanity, until I think he got tired of waiting, and planned all this.

Are you sure? You are shitposting, instead of having a thought. Come on, participate.

>He was transmitting the footage to a different location

He was probably forced to do this by Hillary tbh

Oh, you are an oldfag like me. Been in Sup Forums since 2004-2005, and I could not agree more with you. Thanks for that great insight.

faggot

No one gives a fuck what pollack was thinking, or going through his mind. Most people in the world know shit happens, and sometimes bad people pick guns and go on a culling of the heard spree. We don't need to be reminded of it 24/7. Holy he'll it could happen to you tonight at the 7 11 when you stop for a slurry, better not forget your bullet proof vest, your carry and conceal permit, and your smith and Wesson 44 mag loaded with 240 grain jacketed hollow points, who know jamal might lose it and you may have to put him down

He looks crazy as fuck in this pic.

different user here but yea an oldfag been here since 2006

I heard he has 10 guns but they only focused on the 2 he modified to fully automatic. what are all the guns that he had ????