A lot of my feminist friends ask me why I hate feminism

A lot of my feminist friends ask me why I hate feminism.
Give me a few examples of modern day feminism that I can show them.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geraldine_Doyle
radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/09/27/fair-sex/
radishmag.wordpress.com/2014/02/14/pump-and-dump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You only hate feminism because you are a cucked manlet who never gets laid.

tell them

#notanothermonster
go on twitter

/thread

didn't that chick work in an ammo manufacturing plant for 3 weeks before quitting because it was too hard?

Yeah that's fake. How dumb are MRAs these days.

Your cats are hungry, get your blue haired fatass off your chair to feed them.

That picture is ironically the best argument against feminism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geraldine_Doyle
>Because she was a cellist, Hoff feared a hand injury from the metal pressing machines and so she left the factory after having worked for only a couple weeks.[1][6] During the brief time she worked there, according to Doyle, a United Press International photographer took a picture of her.
So she worked in a factory for a couple of weeks at best, became the face of feminism, then stopped working because she feared too much heavy labor would ruin her fingers so she couldn't PLAY PIANO anymore. Keep in mind that this woman complained about HER FUCKING FINGERS in the same period where American men were vomiting out their teeth in the fields of France.

That's a joke article though. Don't trust images without sources.

Do this in an ironic manner OP and they will laugh not even kidding,trying to actually argue with them about feminism is like trying to argue with a religious person and attempting to convince him to leave it,Not going to happen.

this is true

*Cello
I have no idea where that piano came from. Not that it changes anything in the grand scheme of things: the face of feminism still gave up on serving her nation's wartime industry to play music.

Why is it that beta male cucks are the first to defend feminism?

Tell them it trains men to be subservient cucks which makes everybody miserable in the end. In this age of 50 Shades of Grey it is impossible to deny that old fashion raw masculinity is good. Do not waver and do not enter into debate, it's their nature to submit to male energy.

If you need other people to tell you, then you are a goddam idiot

WHAT THE FUCK?

Confirmed for never having had good-looking alpha male friends. You have no fucking clue how things really are, kek

radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/09/27/fair-sex/

radishmag.wordpress.com/2014/02/14/pump-and-dump/

All you need, 100% sourced.

Feminism has become a meme word.

Ask them how do they define a feminist. If they give you the old-school definition, show them the word stands for something else these days.

>I hate something
>I cannot explain why I hate it.

Any strongly held belief should be supported by evidence. If you can't even explain why you hate it then you are the worst kind of neurocomprimised cocksucker.

you shouldnt h8 feminisim
you should h8 extremism
or i will bomb you