Reminder to enroll your daughter in martial arts classes

Reminder to enroll your daughter in martial arts classes.

Other urls found in this thread:

madworldnews.com/muslim-chat-girl-outfit/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Buy her a gun, faggot.

I wish he had died

stupid monkey

What a completely useless faggot.

Black men aren't even stronger than white women.

Story here?

My daughter wouldn't be hanging around niggers in the first place.

Dick is diamonds.

If you under estimate or hesitate against someone who is weaker, smaller, but knows some basic techniques you will likely lose. If he just brawled hard and beat the fuck out of her punch for punch then she'd be cunted up.

That is my fetish.

I'm aroused.

>when u pull aggro and u're not ready for it

>Chang comes in outta fucking nowhere and fucks shit up

dare I say, honorary American?

Hahahaha the guy is going to be the laughing stock of his school. It'll be hilarious.

Fuck, I'm on an iPhone. Anyone got the sauce?

Lol I was gonna say someone pulled the boss without letting the tank know.

>run before the houga bouga herd strikes
smart girl

BASED AS FUCK

Technique of leverage over brute strength and weight.

He's a wigger, everyone already laughed at him.

What a lovely white shieldmaden. I hope she finds a strong white martial artist husband in the future and issue in a new generation of white warrior babies.

you know he could just btfo by single punch?

Really wish I hadn't laughed at this

Warcraft: Coming Soon to a Theatre Near You

Also this was fantastic. No doubt she hated every second of it and is probably going to remember it in a sour way forever but she shouldn't, she's a heroine

this needs some sound

kek what use is martial arts for a 5 foot 6 high school girl against anyone who isn't an anorexic beta-male

>Martial arts

That shit is a meme. A month of solid boxing training will outdo a year of whatever mcdojo crap you can think of.

Spotted the teenager.

>niggers and sandniggers
>not anorexic beta-males

She wants the D.

Look at this Internet He-Man over here.

R A R E
A
R
E

Noice.

>enroll your daughter in martial arts classes.

Problem is, there is always plenty of shitskins in thoses classes (at least where i am). Don't want her to be anywhere near those apes.
It's almost impossible to find an all white martial art class.

That's fucking amazing.

8.5/10
Would pay for her a CCW.

very hot

>humans
>strong

i can shitpost too

Literally like niggers in chuck e cheese

>shitskins
>human

Holy shit you can tell its that kids first fight what a pussy

Solid boxing training is a martial art, doofus. Unless you're talking about olympic style boxing, in which case the only thing you're training up for is a wrist injury.

Classes advertised as "European martial arts" tend to be populated by white supremacists. But your daughter might not enjoy being surrounded by 40 year old men whining about how the post-war years scuttled the European martial tradition.

My secret fetish other than killing jews.

Already done. She is a top fighter since age 10 and she will study to be veterinarian, so that will cover her preparations for the grim future.

>evolved ape species scum
>AI robot masterrace

She choked him tho.

The only equal way to see who is better fighter/stronger is to fight until the opponent is passing out. with bare hands only and no rules.
in this video they are fighting with unwritten rules so This is not right an indication

According to black people in that neighborhood, she's as good as ded

holy shit

muh dick

what's the story behind this?

not much, two people get into a fight, looks like an urban neighborhood with black influence. white kid whups a black kid, so you know the black kid is gonna get revenge in the MURDER IN THE HOOD style

Implying he's not white in Australia or NZ....

oh shit

>wrestling doesn't work in street fight
Everytime.

Sauce? Story

>Bitches beat woman
>No one helps
>Guy beats them all up
>"Omg stop him!"

And he fucking LOST

madworldnews.com/muslim-chat-girl-outfit/

>not homeschooling your children or sending them to an independent school
Do you hate your own progeny so much you'd make them suffer every day for like 13 years of their life?

also according to some commenter on liveleak the attackers only got couple hours of community work as punishment for this

Sure, in non-free countries. You're american, buy her a gun and teach her to shoot on top of martial arts

Yet the white man is constantly BTFOd by niggers lololol lololol
>white boi

There seems to be an abundance of videos specifically like this -- gang of Asian girls beating up one helpless one.
WTF, May-lin?

its a trap that got pissed that he got called a faggot

That's what you get for disrespecting the prophet. Learn your place, eurabians.

Not really, unless it's 10 blacks on 1, which is quite often the case.
As the video shows, one-on-one, blacks can't even beat our women.

Muh dick

>use gun for self defense against unarmed kid who never intended to use lethal force against you
>go to prison for murder / attempted murder
>Life ruined. No more guns to protect you

Brilliant plan.

Hahahhaha right wingers are this retarded, he wasn't a muslim but a gay friend of her

Hahaha I wouldn't really fight back either with a hotty pressing her tits against my back.

In American law, appearance and crddibility of threat matters more than men rea on the defendant's side

A man attacking a woman is automatically a lethal threat given physiological disparity and chivalric holdovers in culture

Of course its in fucking Florida
God has truly forsaken this state

explain zimzam then Hans, because the only sure-fire way to confirm a threat as neutralized is when it's dead. Also, just because they're unarmed doesn't mean they're incapable of accidentally applying lethal force, and if I didn't live in a country where self defense is illegal I'd sure exercise my rights to defend myself the very moment the safety and well being of me and my kin are threatened

>because the only sure-fire way to confirm a threat as neutralized is when it's dead.

Except that's not how any judge in any western country sees it.

Self defense law is about applying _justifiable_ force to stop the attacker. If you are being attacked and you knock out the attacker, then the threat is neutralized and it is your obligation to get the fuck out and maybe call the cops. If you instead proceed to bash in his head on the pavement, you will go to prison for murder.
Zimzam was lucky that Trayvon DID try to apply lethal force and I'm glad it worked out for Zimmerman, but he went through legal hell and spent thousands of $ on lawyers.

What kind of pathetic pussy would be willing to murder an unarmed kid, then go through all of that legal trouble just to avoid a little schoolyard brawl with dozens of witnesses standing around?

When did I say that you absolutely have to murder the guy? It's the same principle that if you shoot him, you don't do stupid shit like aim for his legs because it's a matter of life and death at the moment, and when he's down but not dead you don't move in to execute him if he's completely immobilized. That's what it means to neutralize the target, him dying is but an unfortunate side effect to being shot, and in free states, justified.

In all these spur of the moment incidents, it is extremely difficult to determine whether your aggressor intends to merely beat the shit out of you or kill you, and if he has a weapon you'd be even more screwed. Sure martial arts give you some advantage over a target with similar mass and lack of skill, but an opponent with a weapon or greater body mass will stunt your chances if you don't have a weapon. Also, consider that a woman generally has less body mass and strength than the average man, and unless your daughter is getting robbed by an unarmed lanklet, bullets are a great equalizer for those who really need to even the odds.

No one bothered to do anything when it was a nigger beating on a smaller younger girl, but stop to watch when she kicks his ass?

What the fuck is wrong with this society? How can these cucks just stand by as Jamal beats on a little girl?

Boxing, kick boxing(Muay Thai), BJJ, Wrestling and certain schools of Karate are the only Martial arts that work.

9/10 Karate schools are garbage but some work.

The best way to learn self defense is an mma school though.

this scene really needs more context

That's not a nigger...That's a spic or a white boy that wishes he was a nigger. Great knee

oh jesus christ this is nothing new. i lost my virginity in a train that was being run on a girl at a party when i was 15

You lost your virginity to your mom?

Most streetfights end up in some sort of clinch or hug, which is optimal for judo throws. Ive ended fights by strangling people rather than choking them with my forearm. You use whatever you got in a fight. Ive seen boxers dominate, Ive also seen wrestlers absorb a couple weak jabs and crack a boxers head on the concrete. Its more about fluency, not what language you use.