Only a third of black men will ever go to prison for ANY crime

only a third of black men will ever go to prison for ANY crime.
so... why do you hate us Sup Forums?

Because you are too stupid to function in society.

CUZ LE EBIN UR BLACKE MEME

>Only a third
>Implying those statistics are "good"
Yeah, no, OP sucks cocks.

because niggers thats why

i didn't said it was good... i said it doesn't justify hate

because y'all fucking all their women and they get angery

Niggers are more racist then whites
You are STILL bitching about shit that happened 400 years, move on

Bruh, if you were eating some pizza, and every third slice was posion, would you be down with that?

In every crew up +3 black dudes, one will do time.

How do you think I feel as a white guy when I see some homies playing ball? Damn, a third of them has done time? I'm going to avoid that shit, I don't want no aids or something.

fixed

So, by that reasoning, since a third of white people are racist, they don't deserve to be hated.

Were you dropped on your head as a child?

what are these numbers even measuring

pizza slices aren't people. if they were alive you couldn't kill all three just because of them is poison.

it's amusing how much shit is talked about blacks only on /b. white boys shook af

Every bike I ever had stolen from me was taken by a black dude. Every beating or near beating or mugging I ever took from a stranger was either a hispanic, or black dude but mostly black dudes. Every time I hire blacks, they have attitude and tend to vocally obsess over "the black experience" not to mention they tend to be lazy and entitled.

In theory, an asshole is an asshole, so I tend to not care about race, but then there's my actual life experience. The truth is, people prefer to be amongst their own kind. People ALWAYS gravitate towards their own kind.

That said, WHY are blacks so insistent upon this mythology of "white privilege?" They sure as fuck don't fraternize with whites on purpose, so why don't they just build their own businesses and empires and STFU?

>what are these numbers even measuring

Did you miss 2nd grade reading while selling drugs?

>I hire blacks

you lost me there

I would instantly mark that guy down, as soon as i saw his talk's title, 'just to help his cause'.

racism isn't even a thing anymore. You just have a shit load of white males who are now the minority in the US but don't have the minority privledges so they are pissed. It's pretty simple it's called jealousy.

See black wall street
You know in the 1920's blacks had a very well established communities with business owners and entrepreneurs. Crime rates were as low as white neighborhoods and everyone got along fine. Until a bunch of cucks decided to go reeeeeeeeeeee because a vanilla woman wanted to taste some chocolate

I work in the oil industry as a site 2nd (1 behind the manager) and as a multinational company we employ people from all over the world. The best black (African) employees are so far behind the worst everywhere else employees it is actually beyond parody.
I'm not even racist but they're incompetent, lazy, disinterested and just plain dumb.
The only competent blacks I've met are from the UK.

wtf is this what passes for clever in your circle of jerkoffs?

BlackLivesMatter is pissed about cops killing black folks over petty offenses or for no reason whether the cop is black, white, hispanic, asian or whatever.

how is it a myth when black people ARE discriminated in employment, loans, and by people they try to go out with.

1/3 go to prison
1/3 cheat on their taxes, have a babymomma, gamble or otherwise piss money away, and most steal.
1/6 are decent people, most after having been one of the above.
Gee OP I dunno why people give blacks a wide berth. Even when you get a nice one they are soo Christian.

What happened were social programs directed at blacks in the 60's by democrats in order to garner their votes. THAT ruined blacks forever and now ALL they do is scream for handouts and unfair advantages because that's what they're used to.

black people think everything is about them
black people think they're always the victim

>discriminated

I would suggest that the reality isn't so much discrimination as it is something else. If blacks have reputations for not being good workers, which they do, then who would want to give them loans? Who would want to rent apartments to them?

Geezus, look at the NFL and their mostly black players. How many felons are in the NFL?

The cops can only catch 1/3 of you. They need to step up their game

that's still discrimination lol. it affects me even though i didn't do anything wrong.

don't let these guys get you down op. betas projecting hatred on blacks because they inherited that mind set from their cucked fathers, not all white people think like this and the ones speaking on this thread are bitch made dudes that would bow their head down walking past you irl

>it affects me even though i didn't do anything wrong.

Yeah, you're right, but discrimination keeps people alive. It keeps businesses open and solvent. It keeps women safe. It prevents bad things from happening to good people.

Until black leaders start putting major pressure on blacks to be better human beings, I'm afraid you're fucked, user.

>inherited that mind set from their cucked fathers

That's actually more prevalent in black communities with the exception that it's the mothers more than the fathers (who are mostly absent).

I hate a third of you, dont worry

it actually is a bad thing that happens to good people but okay.

Or Hey /b closeted black man here where can I find a master like this all sexy and grown to rape my faggot nigger shithole on and on while slapping the back of my head choking me slamming me everything I would drink his piss let him fart in my stupid nigger slave faggot mouth nothing ever turned me on more than the fantasy of a white master raping molesting and beating me but nobody ever knew how could I meet white men in secret preferably older ones to make me their worthless littler nigger slave faggot?

>why do you hate us Sup Forums?
i really dont. every black man ive met was pretty cool

Bottom line for a business owner or anyone who does hiring is: are potential hires dependable, hard working, and personable? If a black applicant is about the same as a white applicant, they'll hire whitey if they're white and older than 40.

What that means is, you need to be clearly as superior as you can possibly be.

The rest will die in hood killed by their own brothers and sisters for a set of wheels, or shoes.

Frankly I don't care what color is your skin. We tend to attack stupidity in all it's forms. This is why we hate niggers and most of the time each other. We don't discriminate, most of the time we are sincere not politically correct.

I assume the pic, but im black so ya...

how high do you say it would need to be to be justified?

33.3% of X explode on contact.

THis does not justify fear.

Avoiding punishment doesn't excuse criminal behavior

>discriminated by people they try to go out with.
holy shit tho
>Dat bitch doan want muh big black cock
>She racist!

It has a large impact on people's lives.

>implying people only dislike blacks for crime
Black people as a group also have a massive victim complex that they need to blame white people for, because of shit that took place over a century ago.