games tonight:
rockets/pelicans only interesting one

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/ninaamarie_w/status/842835938682290177
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reminder

>Paul Pierce has always been a better forward than LeBron

Not /nba/ related

Please take your spam to /cbb/ and high school basketball threads.

Are lightskins the future of this league

Man they look ugly

>I rate LeBron over Paul Pierce

Euros are- Not mulattos

True blacks will still hold the majority stake tho

Anyone else feels like its been the same fucking games over and over again all month?

Dude cut this shit out. Do a thread or two about them but several in a row is dumb af

This is what it feels like to be a Knicks fan all the time, losses just blend into each other

The ball family looks like real life my players

My sons could take the Knicks to the NBA finals

- LaVar Ball

Dwight pls

What's wrong about this? He's right. They said they'd trade him but didn't.

That's something between him and the management. So fans definitely wouldn't know what went down and they'd be forced to make a decision between blaming him or the team.

mobile.twitter.com/ninaamarie_w/status/842835938682290177

Wew Wobe

You trust the guy who claims to be a Christian but has like 8 kids with different mommas? Now I've seen everything men

The world needs more Christians. He's doing God's work.

How are they doing it?

replace josh richardson with wayne ellington in that image

>El Heat
What did they mean by this?

Giving up their draft pick so they can get swept in the first round with little hope to improve in the future? Have fun with that.

A perfect distribution of passing, three point shooting, and driving to the rim. Defense is like last year's Warriors, contesting threes, forcing them to drive, funneling people into Whiteside who is a great rim protector and forcing tough mid range shots and layups, Whiteside gets the rebounds off them and add to his crazy average.

They're young and athletic, great transition team.

Overall executing well and playing well above their individual ability with great confidence.

They are in the East

delete this

Greatest draft this decade?

>Multiple All-Stars
>3 All-Star caliber NBA champions

You cheeky Canadian

means the heat in spanish

well it helps that dragic and whiteside are elite

I can't believe the Kings traded down for Jimmer when they culd've gotten Kawai

This Dragic nigga suspect af, why he approach from behind

Hindsight is 50/05

The Draft really is a crapshoot unless you got a great scouting department. If you don't you will remain irrelevant(i.e Magic)

a lot of people are going to say they're playing team basketball and spout a bunch of bullshit but desu it feels like there's a bit of meme magic going on.

For some reason this team goes on streaks where they just never miss. I've never seen a team be this comfortable and confident shooting. Part of that is that they get open looks from good passing, but even still the rate they seem to knock down uncontested 3's is unparalleled. Most teams in the heat of the moment will miss a few uncontested looks, but this team will knock them down like it's practice. It's ridiculous.

It's more than just good ball movement. It feels like some sort of magic or luck is going on.

why was Kawhi so low in the first place?

What did pop know that everyone else didn't?

Because he couldn't shoot and you're a newfag casual.

so the spurs just figured they could fix his shit shooting? Or they thought he was going to remain a shit shooter and just didn't care?

they traded george hill for him who was a proven star talent at the time so it's kind of weird that the spurs were so confident in him but no other team wanted to pick him higher than 15

How will a Ball/Ingram pick and roll look like?

You work with him like all your players, they used him like he was in college, a utility defending swingman. Then as time went on Kawhi worked on his shooting himself and became good by himself.

It's all on the players to put in the work, no organization can force a player to due more than what's required. You can only advise them and hope they care enough to do it, then you can cut them or trade them if you feel you no longer need them.

Ingram can't shoot and Ball can't play in the pick and roll so idk how that's gonna work.

UCLA doesn't run pick and roll plays lmao

George Hill wasn't proven you newfag. The Spurs just needed a defender who could come off the bench and make an immediate impact instead of a project PG like Hill since the Spurs were still in immediate contention.

Fun fact.

Ball is below average in the pick and roll in college and UCLA runs the same system as Golden State using a lot of screens for shooters to get open catch and shoot or off the dribble threes and cuts to the basket.

Daily reminder that Ingram has better rookie numbers than Kobe, Kawhi and Giannis

>Kobe
With way less time, Kobe's rookie coach didn't give him any minutes and intentionally limited him because he followed tradition of the time of making rookies sit and develop while the vets won games even tho Kobe wanted to play and was a stud scorer even then.
>Kawhi
Could defense, Ingram can't.
>Giannis
Was a massive project player that didn't get many minutes.

You're reaching so hard it's not even funny.

This guy has the most minutes of any rookie and he's straight ass all year even tho he was supposed to be a great scorer out of college.

Hey guys

So did Tryeke Evans, OJ Mayo, and Adam Morrison? Your point?

Them trips. Ingram nuthuggers btfo

Adam Morrison was supposed to be the second coming of Larry Bird

Rockets/pels or twolves/heat?

Rockets would be a blow out. Watch T-Wolves/Heat

Milwaukee will beat the warriors tomorrow

What the fuck

>8/33
>28 Points

>9/32
>26 Points

ebin. simbly ebin.

Lonzo Ball is seriously one of the ugliest people i have ever seen.

what the fuck is even up with the shape of his head

this offense SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSS
give us a ball bro NOW
fuck it we'll sign the patriarch of the ball family to a max deal pls just hekp

now post the rest

Will craptors fans ever recover from getting BTFO this season?

Potatoes go bad. Why make art on them?

Pelicans will blow their lead, but they look so much better without Cousins.

CARROLL UPRISING IS BACK

Holy shit Mavs

desu they undeservingly beat the wizards and shook wall

Laugh now, but the Mavs have quietly set themselves up for a bright future with young players. That roster is straight up scary.

Is there an app for milfs looking for cubs?

get off Sup Forums Harry

After they max Noel the affordable window is short.

>cousins leaves sacramento
>everyone in the lineup plays with more intensity and energy
>skal looks like a fantastic future PF

>cousins out of lineup
>literally everyone on the pelicans playing with more intensity and energy
>beating the #3 seed in the west

What's a cub?

A young guy who dicks a milf

I am so done with this country and the BBB meme. Its the same shit that got us Drumpf

>stupid person says stupid shit
>stupid person gets free publicity because they are stupid
>stupid person leverages that publicity to their advantage

I would have moved to a cabin in the woods already if i could get league pass in the middle of nowhere.

reminder that you miss 100% of the shots you don't take

reminder that michael jordan missed 12,345 shots in his career

but it's all gud bruh keep hating on a bunch of teenagers who have done more in high school than you will in your entire life

I feel like this current Heat squad could take out the Cavs. I hope they get matched up in the first round.

>mathews, barnes, noel, earning almost 70 million a year

>mavs

>9/33

yeah, plentyoffish

justin anderson can dunk man

>this projection

theyre all weird scam websites like cougarlife that have fees. your best bet is getting tinder or bumble and setting your age preference to 35-50

He's basically Jerami Grant with more personality and better 3 pt shooting.

I like him.

I guess his body type made me think he's shorter than he really is or something.

What a shitty return for Nerlens lmao

I kinda feel bad

too many cheesesteaks yesterday

Beal>Butler

Looks like a piece of paper bro. You could take it off and put it on a different potato.

Have fun maxing out Noel, Dall-ass.

>Dion ded

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHERE'S THAT FUCKER WHO CONSTANTLY POSTS PICTURES OF HIM AND MEEK miLL AND UGLY ASS RICK FAT-ASS ROSS

>Bench Okafor
>win by 40

Hmm, my neurons are firing pretty hard right now.

>sixer up by 40

what did I miss?

please leave the faggot posts to be made by faggot teams

Jah is such trash man

Is this how Lakers and Wizards fans felt about Kwame?

what the fuck is going on in that 76ers Mavs game?

>Suns trade Dragic
>he flourishes
>Suns trade Thomas
>he flourishes
>Suns trade Labissiere
>he flourishes

Dallas has the worst offense in the league and it's probably even worse than how it usually is if Barnes is having an off night.

They clocked out after Noel blocked Anderson. Evidently that's all they wanted out of this game.

i want everyone who said mavs are a darkhorse playoff team to stand up, log off Sup Forums and never come back here

they can't make their minds up when it comes to point guards

Cojo has as many rings as kyrie