I get so fucking depressed that no girl will ever find me attractive

i get so fucking depressed that no girl will ever find me attractive

god it hurts so bad.

Timestamp and tits plox

Omg sthappp

Stop being a pussy. If you're confident in yourself, you'll get your dick sucked.

i'm a boy.
>007
james bond doesn't have a lisp

I'll be your girl closeted black man here where can I find a master like this all sexy and grown to rape my faggot nigger shithole on and on while slapping the back of my head choking me slamming me everything I would drink his piss let him fart in my stupid nigger slave faggot mouth nothing ever turned me on more than the fantasy of a white master raping molesting and beating me but nobody ever knew how could I meet white men in secret preferably older ones to make me their worthless littler nigger slave faggot?

only biological girls please.
i really don't think confidence has anything to do with it.

Please I need white cock in my asshole.
I have a problem. I can wear a wig and be effeminate. What's your Kik or email? Anything come one please
make me your worthless littler nigger slave faggot?

god i wish someone loved me

This nigger loves you please

lift

Hey you're back!
now go away again faggot nobody likes you

How about you stop obsessing over women and go MGTOW.

This nigger faggot needs a white cock tonight. Craigslist has failed me. All bots and the only man turned out to be another nigger I wanna be a slave again

This is now a nigger needing white cock thread. I'll repeat.
>Hey /b closeted black man here where can I find a master like this all sexy and grown to rape my faggot nigger shithole on and on while slapping the back of my head choking me slamming me everything I would drink his piss let him fart in my stupid nigger slave faggot mouth nothing ever turned me on more than the fantasy of a white master raping molesting and beating me but nobody ever knew how could I meet white men in secret preferably older ones to make me their worthless littler nigger slave faggot?

OP that nigger really needs you. Don't turn a brown eye.

Kill yourself then

why?

You let a trivial thing like that get you down? How about you man up and do something productive instead of whining over trivial shit?

>the biological imperative is "trivial shit"

someone doesn't understand human nature at all

Hey you cut your hair. Good on ya.
Now fix that personality. Stop making excuses. Believe in yourself. You aren't unlovable but you might as well be if you can't even make yourself into a person you yourself can love.

Stop saying "im anxious around girls".. start talking to girls whether they will date you or not and FUCK the consequences of seeming weird. It will never get better until you try and fail and ACCEPT THAT POSSIBILITY

Stop saying "im unattractive".. you arent. Let the desire to look in the mirror and see someone you think is attractive motivate you to exercise every day and eat better. Your face isn't unattractive at all. With facial hair and less weight id say you could be legitimately handsome- and you know with me its a flesh and blood girl saying that.

Stop saying "people that are uglier than me are getting girlfriends" and consider that those people have figured out THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF ALL OF THIS: SELF LOVE. They are confident, charismatic, driven, kind.. some of those things at least

FIX
YOUR
SHIT
NIGGA

>i really don't think confidence has anything to do with it.

STOP TELLING YOURSELF THIS OR YOU WILL NEVER GET BETTER ONLY YOU CAN FIX YOURSELF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

god i just wish one girl liked me

Do you like yourself?
What do you expect some girl to see in you that you can't see?

I love you user :)

Don't be mean man. I really don't feel up to dealing with meanness, bitch.

U look actually pretty good. You could get a girl easy. If you lost weight and not be nervous around people you could easily get a girlfriend. I recommend taking a job as a see server for a restaurant. It teaches you people skills.
All hope is not lost op

femanon here, if thats you id hit it.

Really? Please don't be messing with me

She is bro. You probably don't even have a penis!

Bepis?

Fuck you

One time I wanted to go to burger king but I had to go to mcdonalds instead, shit felt so bad.

cuck thread

benis

Keep posting on Sup Forums, Im sure thatll help. Because we all know, everyone here fucking gets some.

Did you come, tho?

I met my fiancee through Sup Forums. I'm a femanon.
Just be a cynical jackass with your own motives and no libido. Worked for him.

Aye, done got a wee lad himself some bonnet sharcrop, yea. Scalloped her proper, said the tallywacker bust! Right?

OP LISTEN TO ME i have a way to help you its a secret of self improvement of sorts. it will get you girls, a good job, friends etc. before i tell you i have to just ask you one question so i can see if youre even worth helping

Natural Selection is cruel isn't it. It doesn't care about your wants.