What will be the last country to get destroyed by Sandpeople?

What will be the last country to get destroyed by Sandpeople?

I'd say Ireland.

We are not as cucked as the rest of Western Europe and niggers can't swim, at least not that many miles amd I doubt they'd know how to operate ships. Until they learn that, I think we are safe.

Which country do you think is our last hope? Will Eastern Europe become the master race?

I forgot to mention that the UK will have to be nuked, but thst's pretty much common sense at this point.

Potato-nigger worried about sand-niggers.
Fuck off O'Doyle. Go back to getting drunk and beating your family.

Ireland might be the last country to be destroyed by sand people, but that's just because Poland shall never fall at all.

Switzerland, there is a reason why we french keep talking about Marignan. Helvets sure know how to protect their country.

>niggers can't swim, at least not that many miles amd I doubt they'd know how to operate ships. Until they learn that, I think we are safe.

>I forgot to mention that the UK will have to be nuked

Some grand logic

Russia, the end of the world will start here.

>POLAND STRONK
POLAND NEVER SURRENDER

Once it starts getting bad that's what will have to happen.

Do you like your Irish blood, Burger?

How does it feel like to know thst you're just a subhuman mixture of numerous European races? Americans don't exist.

West goes down the drain. And there are 2 options
1 - West goes quietly, Eastern Europe remains only true Europe. Basically: Fall of Roman empire vol 2.
2 - Whites in the west try fighting back. Civil wars everywhere. Countries of Eastern Europe go in and help in removing
Future of Europe lies in Slavic hands.

So no more

>Slav
>White
memes?

Kilļ yourself, Subhuman.

>60% white

If the UK leaves EU, will that render Ireland as one of the hotspots for the Muslim road trip?

If this happens I can’t wait for our hundreds of thousands of Doctors, scientists, architects and astronauts to descend upon our country.

I thought that Ireland would be immune to white colonial guilt considering we were colonised ourselves, which makes me furious, but I guess simply being “white” has rendered us guilty for all of Britains, Frances etc… historical past.

There won't be anyone to make them

Norway

Hasn't Ireland been cuckked by England for the past 1,000 years?

Unless you live in the northern tip of Iteland you can say the same. At Least we got Britain out of our country, you pussies are still in the UK.

The fuck was the point of replying to the same post four times?

>Not as cucked.

It's because nobody wants to live in fucking Ireland. You basically beg them to come over, but they won't.

From my own observations it's really accelerated into a mud fest the last couple of years here in Dublin. Not that far from city centre and it's really getting out of control.

eesti

agreed.

Have you ever walked around or driven through Clonskeagh? it’s a haven for mudslimes.

I live just outside the city, and it’s progressively getting worse in all areas.

I thought living on the edge of Europe / going through a pretty terrible recession would act somewhat like a forcefield, but in reality we’re doomed. You would think our politicians would simply take a look across the pond, and see whats going on there, and prevent it, but they seems o be embracing the movement fully knowing what will happen to Dublin.

We wont go without a fight! Some of us are braindead drones whoreshipping obama bin laden tho. But most people i discuss the immigration problem with seems to be pretty red pilled. Some blame muslims like idiots tho. Usa is to blame and everyone with a brain knows this

>I'd say Ireland.
HAHAHAHAHA
You're a thousand times more cucked than us because of "muh third world solidarity", you're just protected by your isolation and historical poverty. As the last elements of '08 fade and the refugees realise what a good deal they'd get you'll become Sweden 2.0 and the Irish people will cheer it happening.

I actually saw this in person.

There was a few placed around the city centre.

People genuinely believe this to be true. Cried out laughing at the degeneracy of my own people.