Wife is headed out of town for a week and I will be home alone. Besides jerking off and playing video games...

Wife is headed out of town for a week and I will be home alone. Besides jerking off and playing video games, what should I do with my time?

Is pic related?

Learn to cook something nice and your wife is gonna drain your balls

wear her panties

Damn nice trips. No thats not her, but she does have a very similar body. I do most of the cooking anyway so maybe I should learn something new!

>does most of the cooking
>learn something new

wash dishes faggot

Install a urinal in every bathroom. You're not likely to have this chance again

Make a log on Sup Forums

Get on at exactly 7 EST every day while she is gone and do stuff people say and take pics (timestamped of course).

This. and a bidet. It's always nice having a squeaky clean butthole.

Not a bad idea, may be fun. Would start this Monday.

brilliant

jerk off and share your entire stash of pics you saved from other anons. Wondering if you have my girl saved and which other hotties you have. Some of us btards have really hot girls i noticed, and thats for real. Also get drunk and share your girls nudes, its fun, if you havent done it before, try it

Sweeet, I will eagerly await the first thread. Do you have a word you will use each time, that way I can search for it?

That will probably happen, I have shared her pics here before. Always fun to do.

Not sure, what are your thoughts? It will probably include the word "wife" so I guess you could search for that.

can you now? or at least describe her, i wonder if i have her saved already

Tall and thin brunette with a great ass and small chest. I'll share once she's gone next week haha

I would add a rarely-done drug to your weekend. A solo-home roll at low dose could be fun for a masturbation sesh, or maybe some weed edibles.

sounds like an exact description of my ex, haha, I shared her pics here a lot a few years ago. But my girl now and future wife I share here too sometimes, starting maybe a month or a few months ago.

I have to go through my saved folder now and look which one maybe. I dont save many, but cuties that i see often I do save, so maybe I have your girl. And looking forward to seeing more of her

Are you by chance posting her now on another thread? I see a hot sexy brunette wife there, you lucky user. Maybe ill post my girl on the same thread

Only problem is I don't know where to find drugs, never really got into them outside of friends that share. Would love to try something.

Ya I have shared some great pics of her ass on here before.

I'm not. I know there are probably hundreds of guys that are sharing pics currently haha. I'm also paranoid about the pics getting found.

Rearrange all the furniture to make an awesome fort. Drink beer in it.

Sounds fine with me, wife works. Not many threads have wife in them, or at least not TOO many

What are some ideas to throw at me? I won't do anything super crazy but I'd try some new things for sure.

Hire a prostitute that'll shit on your back and spread it evenly all over, make shit angels throughout the house.

thats true, and yeah, i am too, I like sharing pics, and some people she knows I am ok if they see her pics, but there are a few people that dont deserve to see her naked. So I dont want them seeing her. But the pics are too good to keep to myself so I share them here sometimes and she knows it (she doesnt know where, but she knows that I shared a few pics with a few people). So yeah, share your girl user, why not. They are probably also too good to keep to yourself

Well, I imagine many people would want you to raid her panty drawer. I'm not the best "dare" maker (referring to truth or dare) so I can't think of much.

Fuck you user

Cooking = pussy

Ya, I guess I want something that I enjoy too. And I see her panties everyday so nothing too fun there haha.

I'm married with a great job and I enjoy good food. If it makes me a pussy to cook something I like, then I'm a big pussy.

weed

Moves to a new city and don't know how to get ahold of it.

Come over and take pics of me and my girl having sex and we post them here

That's true, but we don't XD

One guy mentioned wearing them

Clean your room.

i would stretch those things out or tear them.

And you take pictures of me and my girl having sex while looking at pictures of your wife naked. That there is a good idea.

Over your face

Haha I would if you were nearby

yeah dont say where you are, but about what time of the day is it there? anyway it probably wont happen but my girl likes those kinds of things too

This guy gets it..

Central time, Midwest!

She would like it better if it was your wife that she could give an orgasm to, but looking at her pics when you are there is also fun

oh damn i used to live there but moved so it would be a flight now, but that would be a fun way to spend a week when she is out of town. Actually, better would be that you both visit us. During sex we talk a lot about having another pair there, no going inside the others, but having fun and lots of touching and kissing, but we havent done it yet... gotta make it happen sometime, she is so damn hot and im not bad either, so i think it will happen

Haha well if you still have friends in the area let me know. Down for some experimentation.

I do, all around the midwest cause I lived in a few places, but that was a while ago and never really discussed these things much, so no idea if they would be up for it with their wives, gf, etc

Damn that's too bad. I'm always up for a new sexual experience lol

Where you at m8, MO here

yeah me too, and today my girl and i said this weekend we will try something new, we dont know what yet. I want her friend to come over, and her friend is horny and a cute girl and my girl wants that too, but we dont know what her friends boyfriend would think. Maybe we can do that secretly without him knowing.
My girl is perfect for me because we are both loving and extremely horny people up for trying new things

/thread

or maybe i will tie her up and blindfold her. Then without her knowing I can start a thread of her with timestamp and requets, that would also be fun

MO here too. Whatcha got in mind?

I would enjoy watching whatever you guys decide to do

Jack off playing video games I guess cook a good meal watch tv. If you have a gun you could go to the gun range or out in the woods and fire away.

Sadly not in an area where I can do that anymore. Spikes like fun though.

And if you guys want a pet then I enjoy that also

How so?

Collars, leashes, commands, being called a good boy, getting pet, and in return, I will do as I am told, and do what it takes to make my owner(s) happy

Sounds fun. Done it before?

Never had long term owners, but have tried with a few, personally, I really enjoy it

Any other good ideas?

rekink.com/guides/kinks