seeks my advice,
bounded forever to a cross
while I tell him -Don't think twice,
don't think twice!-

I CHIME IN WITH A HAVEN'T YOU PEOPLE HEARD OF CLOSING THE GOD DAMN DOOR

No

/ourguy/ Richard Dawkins literally asked "what did he mean by this"

Hot Fuss is the most front-loaded album of all time
There are some alright choruses in the latter half of the album but seriously the first five songs are absolutely spectacular

Richard Dawkins know that nihilism is a fast way to reach God yet he defines himself an atheist and such is his bad luck that still throws Da Vinci and the last supper to the garbage.

Dear Jesus,

When I finish writing this letter I'll throw it in the garbage because at least the garbage is real?

No way Jose, you must understand why I'm an Abbot and I defend his right to be a non-believer but shun the non-believers! The house of the lord is the Vatican and that's where I'm living.

What went wrong?

youtube.com/watch?v=w3xcybdis1k

>At one point, they discussed whether or not new rock bands could find the same level of traction and popularity they found early their career. “It could happen—but there hasn't been anybody good enough,” Brandon Flowers replied.

>“If there was a band like the Strokes or Interpol, people would talk.” He then gestured outside toward Brooklyn and added, “If there were some kids out there right now playing ‘Obstacle 1’ tonight, I would hear about it, you would hear about it. But there isn’t.”

>Flowers’ bandmate Ronnie Vannucci, Jr. concurred with that sentiment. “People are very quick to blame a changing of the times for a lot of things, when it’s really that they’re just not good enough yet,” he said.

The fastest way to heaven is offing yourself so you could try that see if it wrks

Someone's off their Lexapro

I saw the p4k article, too. There's honestly a lot of truth to this. A lot of the talent in rock music right now is specialized in more specific genres that aren't as mainstream as they could be.

The inner-fire everything hugs,
from envy and hate you triumph
and to Belen, the caravan passes!

Such was my destiny all written and
to be guided by the mighty Zeus
that accumulates the clouds,
so today I let you sleeping awake.

I pursuit a form that doesn't find
its own style, the button of the
wit thinking that wants to be the rose
while in my lips they impose
the impossible kiss of Venus de Milo.

they play 'read my mind' on the speakers at work and it's honestly the only song i dont absolutely loathe. such a banger desu

THEIR "ALBUMS" FROM BEST TO WORST, IN DESCENDING ORDER:
I. "SAM'S TOWN".

I.I. FAVOURITE TRACK: "WHEN WE WERE YOUNG".

I.II. "SAM'S TOWN" PERFECTLY SYNTHESIZES THE USE OF GUITAR, AND SYNTHESIZER, PRODUCING AN INSPIRITING BOMBASTIC YET MELANCHOLIC SOUND.

II. "HOT FUSS".

II.I. FAVOURITE TRACK: "SMILE LIKE YOU MEAN IT".

II.II. "HOT FUSS" FEATURES DARK SYNTHETIC MELODIES WITH LIGHTHEARTED LYRICS, PRODUCING A MELANCHOLIC BUT FLIPPANT SOUND; IT CONSTITUTES THE AESTHETIC PREDECESSOR TO WHAT "SAM'S TOWN" EPITOMIZES.

III. "DAY AND AGE".

III.I. FAVOURITE TRACK: "HUMAN".

III.II. "DAY & AGE" CONSTITUTES THE ALIEN FUTURE BEYOND THE AESTHETIC APEX; GUITARS ARE MINIMAL, SYNTHESIZERS ARE PRIME, AND MELANCHOLY PREDOMINATES OVER LIGHTHEARTEDNESS.

IV. "BATTLE BORN".

IV.I. FAVOURITE TRACK: "FLESH AND BONE".

IV.II. "BATTLE BORN" CONSTITUTES AN AESTHETIC DEFAULT, DROPPING TO BASIC GUITAR MELODIES WITH MINIMAL SYNTHESIZERS, PRODUCING A MORE "COUNTRYESQUE"/"AMERICANA" SOUND, WITH LIGHTHEARTEDNESS PREDOMINATING OVER MELANCHOLY.

He says such shitposting helps him take away the pain.

O' Uncle Johnny, you got more than soul and essence my friend, you got heart and you're going your own way.

Nice digits

Song and video and both fucking brilliant.

Interpol is better.

THIS AIN'T A SCEEENE IT'S A GOD, DAMN, ARMS, RACE

"INTERPOL", AND "THE KILLERS", ARE MUTUALLY HOMOLOGOUS; THEY COMPLEMENT EACH OTHER; NEITHER IS BETTER THAN THE OTHER.

'no'

you are objectively wrong

'no'

The Strokes are better

I SAID ARE YOU GONNA BE MY GIRL

Are we human?
Or
Are we dancer?

sounds like he overdosed on the gripspills

It was so painful seeing a pretty, confused little simpleton like that pitted against the sharp-minded, charismatic brilliance of Dawkins lol. The lightweight versus the heavyweight. It's not fair really

Are we human?
Or
Are we danza?

Climbing up the mountain, never coming down.

Come on user, you know me better than I know myself, we're coming to an end and here's the skazi when.

I played the game, the one that takes me to the end, I'm waiting for the rain to wash who I am.

Now look at me, don't talk about pills because heaven is a day without my pills, PILLS, PILLS!

I love you all and I'm not singing this:

youtube.com/watch?v=zOt6ppIBOd4

Now watch me twice, forget the sun, dig the hole, you know I'm the ubermensch why do I have a Dawkins trying to be poor? He's not rich and no rich man will enter the Kingdom of God, so he doesn't care if he believes in me for Lions don't care if you call them bunnies either.

>the man

Read My Mind was my favorite song for a long time. It's still the only Killers song I tolerate.

Song is incredible. Don't front. Way better than Run for Cover.

Those new songs they put out are fucking terrible

Probably my favorite alternative band desu. The influence on them by New Order is palpable and genuine. Brandon has a sense of realness not often seen in big act musicians. You can tell that he's hopped up on amphetanines at shows, but in interviews he seems to not really handle fame very easily. There's a distinct heir of discomfort. Very relatable, my smart men.

Honest question: are the Killers /showercore/? I litterally cannot think of any band that i like more to sing in the shower

>he hates fun

>the pleb

>The Killers' Mr Brightside has been in the UK charts every year since 2004