Would you raise a nigger kid?

Would you raise a nigger kid?

no.

/thread

>/thread

Just like most black dudes, no.

Not even niggers would.

Cute baby. I would love all children equally.

AHAHAHAHAHAAA

nice troll

Can you manchildren fuck off back to Sup Forums

No
Just...NO

How pathetic do you have to be to make fun of a little girl? 99.9% of you freaks won't ever have children.

I would never fuck a nigger.

Nice b8

My girl is half black and I have 2 kids with her. Mix race is superior.
My son will be able to get a loan and dunk.

fuck no

> (OP)
>My girl is half black and I have 2 kids with her. Mix race is superior.
>My son will be able to get a loan and dunk.

More likely best his wife, Rob a bank, and be on prison basketball team.

I agree that could happen in a black fam in the USA.

I live in BC, Canada. no hoods here. Life is great.

My father was asked the same question back in the late 70's on an old BBS board. All he did was scroll ascii jihadists......the son of a bitch......scrolled muslim ascii art through half of the 80s and never mentioned his boy. - "Breads of my Father" by Barry H Uubama

Also in BC canada.
>no hoods here
Kinda true.
We have brown ghettos, Vietnamese slums, and rez's. Arguably just as bad. rez's are definitely as bad/worse.
And the blacks here are just as bad as in the US, maybe even worse, as they are all immigrants, mainly from Somalia. One moved in my neighborhood, I've caught him peeking in my windows once, and three more times at various neighbors'. The police threatened to arrest me if I didn't stop calling them. I now keep my 12 gauge taped under the sink int he kitchen, and sleep with one of my rifles loaded beside the bed. My wife has been instructed to lock herself in the bathroom with the shotgun/rifle if someone tries to get in the house, and call the police while our dogs hopefully tear the negroid to pieces.
We are not safe here. We are less safe, as no matter what, if/when the niglet breaks into my house to rape my pretty white wife and steal my tv, I will go to jail for defending us, and I will go to jail if she defends herself as I instructed her to.
Canada is not safe. You just aren't allowed to defend yourself, and if you try and talk about a crime committed by a non white, off to jail for hate speech. we're very rapidly turning into little sweden.
I like poutine though, so I'm not leaving.

You mean be a cuck no

Why would I? I enslaved and impregnated her so that she could raise my next generation of slaves for me! The best part is they'll start inheriting a bit more intelligence with every generation. Get a bit more breeding females in, cull the unhealthy, unattractive, and disobedient, and I bet we could fully domesticate them within a century.

>burger who lived in Brazil
>got darkie Brazilian chick pregnant
>returned to the US and never gave it a second thought

fuckoff

nigger

nigger

Why didn't you go back and impregnate the daughter?

Maybe move out of Surrey. Damn lol

That mom got a Lego head.