White nationalists truly are retarded; rather than take pride in their own nationality...

white nationalists truly are retarded; rather than take pride in their own nationality, they try to claim every superior white identity for themselves. ever notice how it's never the greeks or the italians who are doing this? want to know why? it's because we actually have a history worth being proud of, while all you northern european dogs have nothing to be proud of but pillaging and raping each other for a few hundred years, before setting your sights on the rest of the world. i guess i can't really blame you for wanting to claim our glorious past for yourselves, but please, stop.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TCWwa5Q0664
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Or Hey /b closeted black man here where can I find a master like this all sexy and grown to rape my faggot nigger shithole on and on while slapping the back of my head choking me slamming me everything I would drink his piss let him fart in my stupid nigger slave faggot mouth nothing ever turned me on more than the fantasy of a white master raping molesting and beating me but nobody ever knew how could I meet white men in secret preferably older ones to make me their worthless littler nigger slave faggot?

white nationalists in America are retarded but European (not the majority of British ones though they are just football hooligans with nothing better to do) they are trying to stop the degradation of Europe from the mass immigration of different cultures who all hate the west for imperialism (and bringing civilisation and economy) to their countries.

mmm new pasta

Pretty much the truth right here.

If all the liberal, non-retarded whites left the US and let the Trumptards fend for themselves, it would become a desolate shithole in under a decade.

You realize that modern Greeks and Italians are a different people compared to ancient times, right?

whatever you say snownigger

>we actually have a history worth being proud of
and a present worth being ashamed of, which is why you keep making threads about the savage snowniggers from the barbaric north etc.. you're even spilling your shit here, and not just on Sup Forums where someone might actually take you half seriously.

gtfo Guido.

>never greeks doing this
Golden Dawn, a NatSoc party, is the 3rd largest in Greece
What the fuck you on about, OP?

do you ever see golden dawn wearing viking helmets and talking about muh european identity? no, because they don't want your shitty culture

You realise that most so called "white nationalists" aren't blond haired, blue eyed aryans like this dude right? They're barely even white.

Somebody post the pictures from the Sup Forums meetup. A bunch of mixed race whites and mexicans mainly.

>greeks or the italians
romans seeded europe
spread their genetics too far/wide; greatest lines went to places of greatest resistance: germany, england among them.
combo of roman and local tribal genes helped create the greatness that _was_ europe

bla bla race war bla bla muh jobs! bla bla bla...
have fun!

Modern Greeks are more like Turks and modern Italians are more like Greeky Turks.

You're retarded.

>WE WUZ ROMANS N SHIET

do you ever see Scandinavian nationalists wearing fucking ropes, capes and spartan broom helmets?

kek you forgot the local tribes
sad feyghit

>"my race is superior!"
>"no, my race is superior!!"
just alot of dick waving... just live your life and die eventually okey?

>he takes racism on internet seriously

and modern Greeky Turks are more like Turky Greeks.

This some Isis bullshit used to recruit more troops. Fuck you sand nigger

yes, look up the golden one, and look up varg as well for some of his interesting opinions, e.g. youtube.com/watch?v=TCWwa5Q0664
these two have plenty of fans hanging on their every word, these two are your typical scandinavian white nationalists

would be amusing if not true
which would make it analogous
now get your shinebox

>look up the golden one, and look up varg
oh right, a self opsessed gaylord on roids and a relcuse larper who rants about "Thule" on camera in his jeep.

lol no

they have very high subcounts relative to other nationalists, people actually take them seriously

Racism is for cucks.

>horn of Africa
What the literal fuck? Black people aren't white, they're black.

What is there to be proud about but history? Greece and Italy are litteral shitholes now, and it's all the fault of the people. Everything paid in cash, nobody pays taxes = bankrupcy. Look at you now proud guys, I see a lot of Italians and greeks coming in Europe begging for jobs, I don't know anybody planning to go there.

Lol, found the retard.

Explain yourself right now.

fixd

Living in Africa =/= black.

well, that's hardly my fault. Flies flock to shit, doesn't mean it's good.

Yeah, sure, if you're talking about Moroccans and shit you'd be right but the horn is like Ethiopia and Somalia and Eritrea. And those people are black.

hey there buddy
learn to !=
just saved you some time

>Implying everything was the same throughout history.

Were the original east Africans white?

Go cook me a pizza wop

>pakistani
>cradle of anything

>Snow Niggers

Fucking great

Ain't no history to be proud of than the British empire.

>setting your sights on the rest of the world
Oh you mean conquering and civilizing the rest of the world
I guess youre right
We have no history to be proud of

Lurk moar faggot.