I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side...

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

I think you're an autistic who doesn't understand when a girl is being nice to you. Just explain yourself to her. Or don't because you don't want to that's the glory of human existence it's fucking pointless. Also filet o' fish tastes like fucking hot garbage. Get your shit together you dumb cunt

heavily autistic

le baited x^)

Why do people put so much effort in such a weak bait?

Oh what the fuck ever. Everything is bait these days. Literally everything. Literally.

Amerifat alert

>I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.
>She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.
>I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot'.
>That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.
>Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?
>How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

lol the fuck you talking about maybe youre the autistic all i had to do was google that to realize it was a copy pasta

i knew it was bullshit as soon as he said he ordered a fish fillet

stale pasta is stale

didnt mean to copy and paste OP guess im the autistic one after all

trash bait

Haven't seen this shit in forever

Nobody is dealing with your shit. You are going to be fucked in the ass with a cheese grater lubed up with ghost chili pepper sauce and fucking Australian bull ants whilst I affix to my right index finger an unwashed steak knife from a local mexican restaurant and proceed to rub your crusty fucking clit with it and using my left hand to grope your fucking titty with a god damned taser. Once I get bored with that Ill spin you the fuck around and fuck your dirty cunt with an 80-grit sandpaper condom I made at the fucking home depot that I have covered with fucking bees. I'll thrust my boney ass pelvis into your soggy fucking kidneys on top of a god damned Tibetan nail bed as I lick the tears of shame and agony out of your motherfucking eye balls. Your utter agony will be a thing of legend as I pull out my dick and slit your throat with a fucking plastic spork so I can jizz down your god damned throat hole as I dump chlorine bleach into your nostrils on your now flailing head. All of this whilst I live webcast this shit directly to your parents, the pope, and fox news for all to witness and enjoy and just as you gurgle your last breathe as it bubbles through your cum clogged trachea I'll take a massive pabst blue ribbon dump in your mouth. Cigarette?

Bump

How fat are you?

'merican

Fine dining is getting out of your car and eating.

Lack of sexual outlet?

this is bait you tards. sage

did the employee wash their hands after smoking the cig?

Brings out the newfags everytime.

no, she went around back and im pretty sure she shit on the sidewalk too

you are the ultimate autist

Just be honest and tell her: "I'm kinda autistic and have a hard time interacting with people I haven't already known for a long time. Sorry."

I know this is pasta but I'm drunk and want to tell a story so fuck it

Here's why I never go into a fast food place
>be 12
>hanging out with Dad, ride some go carts and play at the arcade at the big mall
>buys me some new boots
>having a great time
>time to head home
>Hey user, you want some McDonalds for lunch?
>Sure Dad.
>Go in and eat, get a quarter pounder cause that's what Dad got and I want to be like Dad
>finish half of it
>we get up and dump trash, head outside
>guy walks in past us
>Hey Dad, I'm gonna go fill my cup back up!
>Nah user I need some cigarettes, I'll just get you a drink at the gas station, come on.
>we get in the car
>BANGBANGBANGBANGBANG.jpg
>people come pouring out of McDonald's
>guy that passed us going in pulled out 2 pistols and started popping people
>we peel the fuck out
>see it later on the news
>first victim, and only fatality, was sitting exactly where I had been
>never even saw it coming
>have panic attack next time we try to go into a fast food joint
>never step foot in one again

So many newfags wtf

So you're so fat that you don't like eating in front of people...and it's McD employees' fault.
Lol
Also, a bacon cheeseburger on the side? Why not just swallow a bucket of lard, fatty?

c o p y p a s t a