Japan needs 20% decrease of pupulation

67% of the land is mountains in Japan.
Land size of Japan is same as Germany, but Japanese population is 1.5 times of Germany.
So self-sufficiency rate of foods and energy is very low.
Therefore decreasing population is rather good for Japan.

Other urls found in this thread:

yomiuri.co.jp/economy/20160510-OYT1T50123.html
fortune.com/2016/02/23/japans-negative-interest-rate-driving-up-safe-sales/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yumiko-chan_incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995_Okinawa_rape_incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Brown_Okinawa_assault_incident
youtube.com/watch?v=SORQSepPrxk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I agree, i dont think its a bad idea.
Spain isn't very populated but less people = more jobs for us and a higher demand of youth employment.

Good, start with you going home sensei

almost fpbp

Well the Japanese problem is not that they lose people, it's that they're being older and older.

If that population decrease was because all the old people died, it would be great for them.

Birth rate is in increasing trend now. The bottom was in 2005.
So Japan can take a balance in the future.

Japan will soon succumb to the weight of its debts and obligations. National debt is 250% of GDP, the highest of any developed nation by a large margin. The population decline is putting increased pressure on its ability to finance its debt. Today, about 30% of central government tax revenue is spent on financing the interest on the debt.

Once you have a collapse in the Japanese bonds, you will have either hyperinflation or a tax increase by 30%, or a combination of both. However I think all of this will be beneficial to Japan in the long run. Let them experience deflation and a collapse in the standard of living. Only then will Japan be able to restructure itself economically and socially.

Money stock > debt in Japan.
Debt of Japan decreased last year.
90% creditors of the debt is Japanese.
35% creditor is the Central Bank of Japan. So Japanese government doesn't need to pay interest to the bank.

The Central Bank of Japan is continue to buy government debt now.
The rate will become 40% until the end of this year.

At least you are somewhat self-sufficient after WW2. Europe, USA, Russia and many more are not and will be in deep shit if something unexpected happens.

Well, there are a few ways to go about it

Decreased by how much you say?
>pic related

Don't kid yourself. Just because the creditors of the debt are Japanese, doesn't mean jack shit in this scenario. Those that hold the debt are large Japanese corporations and do you think if interest rates go up and the value of those bonds become zero they will become happy? We are talking trillions here.

Besides, your baseline is if interest rates stay at zero forever, which they wont. An increase of 2% will bankrupt the Japanese government because at that moment, all of your tax revenue is being used to finance the INTEREST. It's an untenable scenario.

Just ask US, they were really effective last time.

Bad goyim! If your population decreases so will your GDP! You must import muslims in order to increase your GDP. GDP per capita is a worthless statistic. Only GDP matters.
>t. Schlomo Goldstein, American ambassador to Japan.

Where did you get the chart from?
>Debt of Japan decreased last year.
Ministry of Finance Japan announced it. This is the news. It's written in Japanese language sorry.
yomiuri.co.jp/economy/20160510-OYT1T50123.html

tfw no jap gf

Robots are working.

our government swapped 1 billion dollars of our debt with the World Bank from USD to Yen because the Central Bank of Japan gave us a -0,4% interest rate

mfw we're receiving money from the Central Bank of Japan instead of having to pay interests, just because they want us to use Yen

are we getting scammed? I'm pretty illiterate about economics but this seems too good to be true

Your old folks will start dropping sooner or later and have no choice but to release their iron grips over zaibatsu to the younger generation

It's ok, I can read it.

Got my chart from wikipedia.

>国民1人当たりの借金は約826万円となる計算で、危機的な財政状況に変わりはない

現在の日銀利子がマイナスに下回っていてそろそろ普通の口座も課せられることになる。

>fortune.com/2016/02/23/japans-negative-interest-rate-driving-up-safe-sales/

OY VEY GOY YOU NEED CHEAP LABOR, THINK ABOUT ECONOMY.
NOW STOP BEING RACIST AND TAKE RAPEFUGGES.

The Yen will only weaken in the future, so I can't really see a positive side of this.

The world population is increasing. So Imports of food and energy will be high cost in the future for Japan.

Let's just level Asia, problemed solved.

The same thing is happening in Britain.
Yet our politicians keep importing at LEAST half a million unemployable africans and arabs each year.

I didn't say the problem was solved. I just say it decreased last year.
But decreasing debt in last year is a good sign. Japan should continue the current policy.

Nonsense. Let the favelas rise

We can send some engineers to build some colorful neighborhoods on those mountains :^)

Only reason it decreased it because interest rates are at levels never seen before... As Icelandbro said, once this raises 1-2% youre gonna be paying more than 100% of all tax revenues on servicing the debt... its an untenable situation

Do japanese politics enforce the bullshit "take more rapefugees" like the rest of the cucked world?

No. Less people means less money, less money means less jobs.

Our biggest problem in 20 years will be that the 30% of the population is going to be older than 65. We won`t be able to afford that, we need more kids.

>spain
>more jobs
>high demand for young people

is this a meme? arent you guys always rioting cause nobody has a job in Spain

We are rioting because we cant stop getting more and more taxes. That, and the increase in University taxes.

Aussie in Japan right now. You cunts are good. Dont change shit or listen to euro cucks.

> t. Globalist jew

Japan takes no refugees. If you can't integrate and don't already have a job lined up, you're fucked, and everyone is racist.

Its heaven.

Why does japan not like white immigrants? We don't commit crimes and improve your gene pool for you.

You need to get a lot closer to 2 user

I think it's the view from Norikura in Nagano prefecture.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yumiko-chan_incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995_Okinawa_rape_incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Brown_Okinawa_assault_incident

Americans are so bad that the U.S. Forces Japan literally designated 22 February as a Day of Reflection so they can be ashamed of themselves

Do not trust whitey

An american soldier just killed a 20 year old japanese girl over there. Shit likecthis happens every so often but the japanese always remember it. Plus the whole white men taking our women thing.

Yeah, when the next generation of adults between 20-40 are paying for the welfare of more than half the aging population, I'm sure you'll still think it's a great thing.

You're fucking stupid breh. I was at Hikone end of 2014 for a few weeks as an exchange student and this is what we primarily discussed. The lecturer's all called it a ticking time bomb, given Japan's constantly fluctuating economy (they go into recessions more time than you know). And literally all the student's we spoke with either wanted to live in the big cities (Tokyo or Osaka) or go overseas. Some of them even joked about the retarded weaboos and how they're fucking nuts to want to live in Japan today.

But it's mostly blacks. Like the recent incident.

>67% of the land is mountains in Japan.
[Eurobeat intensifies]

Japan is doing it right. If immigrants come into your country and they don't integrate with the culture they should fuck off.

Noone gives away money unless they are trying to scam someone else user

Shoot yourself weeaboo scum

Im not even japanese and weebs still piss me off, i cant even imagine how fucking annoying they must be to japanese people

But eventually the backlog of old people will die off, and the country will become balanced again.

>on Sup Forums
>not weeb
Are you lost?

Nothing wrong with Japan's population decreasing. Let the old fucking die. They live long enough there anyway.

Westerners have good genetics but they're still rude and annoying due to the socially degenerate state of their homelands.

youtube.com/watch?v=SORQSepPrxk
it doesn't piss them off senpai. Ever been?

Probably because of WW2. Americans are still occupying land over there, too. But at the same time, Japan likes the money from the US military and US tourism.

Japan government pays 51% of US military cost in Japan now.
88% of international tourists are Asian in Japan.

At least you pay and don't leech like Euroistan

>OP-post

Cuck

What about if you're British and can speak half-decent Japanese

Weaboo betafags like you, need to leave japan

You too

Still Japan needs to support life of 150,000 victims with the M9 Earthquake in 2011.
And 10,000 victims added with the earthquake last month.

this

we've reached carrying capacity.