Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama

Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my ipad, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/ken-sama
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cd rack from 1990 checking in

Konnichiwa desu

ニッガ

hentai senpai konichiwa ching chong rice noodle

Mada mada

are you serious dude? what the hell is wrong with you??????? what is this shit. seriously, just... what?

>this

Old pasta is old.

you must be jealous of Ken-Sama's katana which is natural but unbecoming.

*trivia* Ken refers to sword and knowledge in Japanese and English which is why he must be fantastic with a blade

.. and box television from late 80's.

this picture is older than most people here. I haven't seen it in aeons.

I know this is old pasta, but Gomenasai means I'm sorry.
I feel like a weeb pointing that out, but I was listening to old music and that TaTu song came on.

wow, today i learned! i will never disrespect ken-sama again...!

>Gomenasai

Are you sorry? for what?

And it's "gomen nasai", not "gomenasai"

That shows how pathetic Japanese people are. Their language has cuck things like this in it where they act meek, weak, and pathetic. Like they have to apologize just for talking.

Where is the asian texan with the 1911 that he trains with every day?

Finally my hero appears.

Ridiculously old pasta and shitpost

Ganbatte, Ken-sama!

Also, you don't call yourself "sama", or even "san".

I call you Ken-san and you call yourself Ken.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/ken-sama

Yeah I guess that's what its all about.
In the end he should be sorry for using such stale pasta

Words aren't separated by spaces in Japanese like they are in English, so you're wrong on this one.

I've seen this pasta since before I was born, and I just now caught the part where he's 27 but wants to go to a Japanese high school.

At least this pasta is more believable than those faggot ass "Alice" threads.

No, I'm not wrong. When you write with japanese characters, you are right. But I wrote in romaji (with the alphabet we use here in the West). In this case, we use spaces between words.

>late 80's
No, thats a 90's tv.

Rest in peace, Ken-Sama.
You were a hero and a prophet and we had many questions for you, but alas, omae wa mou shindeiru.

Howdy, my name is Billy Bob Iwata.

I’m a 27 year old Japanese cowboy (Country fan for you yuppies). I cook burguers and chicken, and spend my days going to the diferent american restaurants. (Mc Donalds, KFC, Burguer King)

I train with my AR-15 every day, this superior weapon can shoot clean through steel because i'ts big caliber, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my gun license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak English fluently, both bostonian and the texas dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about american history and their constitution, which I follow 100%

When I get my American visa, I am moving to Texas to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an a chef and learn about the high american cuisine!

I own several cowboy hats, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to America, so I can fit in easier. I tip to my elders and seniors and speak english as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in 'Merica!

Never seen the reply? Newfag

Tard.

Oh shit, is he dead?? Not Ken-Sama???

Ave Ceasar, my name is Crixus Johnson.

I’m a 27 year old American Legate (high rank soldier for you barbarians). I desing aqueducts and bridges on my ipad, and spend my days perfecting my architecture and looking at superior roman Buildings. (Coliseum, Temple of Baalbek, Nimes amphitheatre)

I train with my Gladuis every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it's the weapon of choise of Ceasar, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Latin fluently, both Vulgaris and the Pontifex dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Roman history and their 12 tables code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Italian visa, I am moving to Rome to attend a prestigious School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an architect like Vitruvius!

I own several togas, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Rome, so I can fit in easier. I salute to my elders and seniors and speak Latin as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Rome!

yeah, prolly is.

>Their language has cuck things like this in it
10/10 i laffed

died in the 2011 earthquake in old Nippon.

RIP Ken-Sama-Sab-Chan-Senpai

desu