How long till he’s impeached from office?

How long till he’s impeached from office?

I give it a year
checked

Run a circus, expect a clown

Mmm Post more hate. It fuels me.

Democrats become increasingly nervous as trump gets closer and closer to revealing the truth

He'll resign before he gets impeached, if anything actually gets that far, which it should.
But he's not going to actually face up to his shit, hes going to bail and blame everyone else.

Go shill your ideologies on Sup Forums stupid niggers

Too long.

>revealing the truth
being this retarded

You sure showed him!!!

/thread

8 years

Lol don't get triggered and hurt your precious emotions too quickly.
This is still a conversation, so keep it one you "intelligent" person.

Don't be a pussy shill.

how long ya got?

Won't happen

Though not before he starts a cataclysmic war. A narcissist wants to be remembered for eternity and there is no better way to do this than by nuking a whole country.

impeachment removes you from office?
keep believing and remaining an ineffective puppet

Right. And I bet you werent saying "any day now" since the election? Do you plan on stickin to that fantasy the whole 8 years or ??? Profit ?

Obama wasnt impeached, so probably not.

Like, I get the edgelords on Sup Forums pretending to like him to piss people off. And I know the democrats are a mess. But wtf. This guy is half nuts. His limited vocabulary is almost scary. Considering he is president right now, it shows how many idiots we have living in this country. Not saying Clinton or Obama was good, but this is far below where we should be. The guy knows nothing about running a country, and its embarassing.

Lol

>pretending
Are you twelve or just a woman?

40K years

Fuck off twat.

I'm involved with Mueller investigation and have access to some details. Expect an impeachment within a year and criminal prosecution shortly thereafter. The criminal charges will happen regardless of the impeachment trials, hopefully the impeachment is successful so he can't pardon himself.
If he survives and does pardon himself, then the people will see that he is just another corrupted son of a bitch.
Regardless of what happens his political career is over, sooner or later.

Bush: Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan and Somalia.

Obama: Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Somalia, Yemen, Libya and Syria.

Yes, many lessons learned from Hillary Clinton

way to fuck up the case slowmo
dismissed.

Tell your "boss" to stop wasting my tax dollars

>I'm involved with Mueller investigation
best laugh yet

after 7 years

Obama won two landslide elections and is regarded internationally as one of the greatest modern leaders. Your cognitive bias won't allow you to agree with that but it's still true.

>later.

they don't like the truth.
never did end those "unjust" wars, did they?

How long 'till you people fuck off?

Ok kid

>is regarded internationally as one of the greatest modern leaders
>is regarded
critical analysis is not your milieu

I didn't release any details a legal team could exploit, I'm not an amateur.

No I wasn't. I don't think he's going to last 8 years, but i didn't think it was gonna happen right away.
But what a classic, you wanna try and sound smart so you make an assumption. Lol

Funny how quickly this guy has been dumbed down in the media, they must be thankful that another hurricane is on its way to bury the story completely.

you posted shit like this when he was running.
it was the fake rape that time. how did that turn out?
you need new material.

he won't
enjoy the future the half of you chose

Apparently, the Nobel Committee regrets giving him their regard.
>true
Truth is a relationship to narrative, not facts. Spare us your bourgeois whining, embarrassing neoliberal.

What wrong with salty? In small proportions it enhances the flavour of a meal. Mix that shit with dark chocolate and caramel and you have yourself a gourmet dessert.

Sage

Every fucking president, every fucking president and yet none of them have ever been successfully impeached and > removed

Learn to actually hold a conversation or fucking kill yourself you sad pathetic retard. I know people like you would have nobody to talk to if it wasn't for the internet but at least read a fucking book an demonstrate some vocabulary beyond 'Fuck off'. This is 2017 for crying out loud.

Yeah, because all revered world leaders get dumped out the asshole of the plane during lowest peak media activity in China all the time..and are cool with it.

Until there's a proper conversation that comes to a proper resolution, or is that too hard?

There's too many far left and far right idiots in any political debate.

wrong board for that asshole.

9 different courses, same outfit. Shit tier meme

>playing his part in dividing the country as intended
>as intended
every flavor of tardcunt in attendance today

sure kid

Obviously you are a nigger, or just plain stupid

>I'm involved with Mueller investigation and have access to some details
Lost so hard to this idea that someone involved in a government legal investigation would post on Sup Forums bragging about it.

I mean get real for fuck sake. This is poor quality bait.

>mfw anti-Trumpers

About eight years

it makes Sup Forums wonderful, doesn't it?

America was fucked anyway you cut is ... Donald Trump is the best way to go out imo. This is the most amazing admin ever with how butthurt *everyone* is. I mean we got fucking late night TV "comedians" crying like bitches... this .. .this is all amazing. All of it.

Also yea he is shit .. but wow. Worth it

How quickly people forget that he promised Puerto Rico substantial aid, since it is an American territory, didn't deliver and main leader in PR says Trump is a cunt, Trump cries like a bitch on Twitter, people pressure him and reminds him that he has to help as they are part of the nation. He reluctantly sends the shittiest aid package to them.

He is a fucking cunt. Has no idea what he is doing.

Have you hugged a spic lately, you dumb fuck? Probably not.

Oh im sorry, is a random board that's all inclusive not allowed a certain type of conversation? Or is your logic consistently contradictory?

That isn't true at all. The story originated from a blog, that's right - a blog, called the Final Edition and later got picked up by the daily stormer and Brietbart. Both of which cited the blog (a motherfucking blog!) as thier source.
It wasn't reported in by anyone else, because it wasn't real and was used to generate clicks and ad-revenue from conservative cuckbois and cuckgirls

GOTCHA, snowflake.

>This is 2017 for crying out loud.

he posted during the election claiming to be part of the fake rape investigation.
pure cringe. he would claim something would happen on a certain day and it never did.
fucking cancer.

Stop watching fake news user...
Trump sent them what they needed and gave them three million of his own money.

Yes, I've heard it all, every insult.It's null to me. Age is my friend. Experience. It's going down like it's supposed to. This has all happen before, it will happen again. You keep holding on to that illusion of choice. It;s comforting. I wish you best in your delusion. The world works exactly like you've been told. The winners are chosen by the people and your voice matters. You really do matter. Go back to sleep.

oh the supplies that are still sitting at PR's ports?

>but that's the entirety of Bush's response to Katrina

I think he'll be gone in 2018. The noose is tightening. The dealings with Russia were just way too much. Over the top. I call it treason. But beyond that he's just a terrible, awful person.

snide little thing.

You aren't going to change anything by posting the same thread over and over. Take away the Sup Forums users who are under 18 and cannot vote, the people who don't live in the US, felons who cannot vote, and people who don't bother to vote. Of those who are left how many do you think will change their political beliefs based on these spam threads that are on Sup Forums because you're too scared to post them on Sup Forums? It just seems like a lot of effort for not a lot of payoff.

OP is such a whiney pussy like all his comrades. Pic related.

>triggered

Remember when the Trumpeteers were all accusing Obama of doing nothing for Katrina victims and he was playing golf at the time.

You know when he was supposedly president in 2005 when he actually got elected in 2008.

That shit was funny, and shows how ignorant Americans are.

Lincoln is regarded as some great savior, yet in reality he was a dictator and only freed the southern slaves(forgot about the ones in the north), because he was losing public favor for his war, and needed to boost morale for his war(similar to how everytime we lose interest in the gwot, some terrorist shit goes down). Im in london right now and there is a statue of lincoln in this "great humans" garden across from big ben, with other statues of people like ghandi and nelson mandela.

that conversation took place in nov 2016

yawn. still hung up about bush?
you fappin' to pics of Clinton too?

trips of truth

sure kid

Trump did nothing wrong.

I forgot how many faggots browse Sup Forums now.

>gave them three million of his own money

Katrina didn't happen under Obama.
is it past your bedtime kid?

Funny! Libtards expect Trump will get impeached. Haaaaaa!

Ok, kids....let's recap you poor libturd's wet dreams about Trump so far:
Trump will never run for president!
Donald Trump will never get past the primaries!
Trump will never get the nomination!
The GOP superdelagates will ensure that Trump will not be the candidate.
Donald Trump will NEVER become president of the Unites States!
[Still with me, losers??? Ok...more butthurt...]
Hillary Clinton has a sure path to 270! [Fucking OUUUUCCCHHH!, eh losers?]
The recounts will go against Trump and Hillary will win!
Faithless Electors will ensure that Trump will never win the Electoral College vote.
Donald Trump will be impeached in this first three months in office!
[Ok, please...hold your breath until he get's impeached, ok? Please? Haaaaaaaaa! ]

Take a screencap so that you can remind yourselves that it was posted here first when you read your local newspaper when we begin our prosecution.
You'll be shitting bricks as we lead him in cuffs down the congress floor after the Supreme Court finalizes the impeachment.