Ayy /b

ayy /b.
Be honest, I'm in Indiana and I've been buying this Cali Kush from a guy I know. $70 a Fourth. Am I being ripped?

10 a gram isn't bad.

i live in michigan and can get the same/better for 50, but idk the prices in indiana

That's a fuckin great deal actually, he's a keeper OP

Seattleite checking in. Don't they have like the death penalty for possession in Indiana? I've heard some scary shit about that state. Inhabited by Quakers and Amish and all kinds of other repressed folk.

khajiit was buying skooma for like 5 sepums a bottle, was khajiit being ripped off?

You're getting ripped off.

yes. 5 sepums is treachery. 3 at most is acceptable

lol not from Cali its some homegrown. Dont know prices out there but in Cali thats worth $40 a quarter oz it not called a fourth. 1/4=a quarter first grade weed math.

Khajiit displeased with such treachory, kill bard faggit Khajiit will, still though Khajiit is fucking rekt from this skooma.

$10 a gram is standard in most illegal states. I would say its probably not "Cali Kush." It's probably just some homegrown fire.

Haha, you 被褊 already ,白垃圾

man i want some weed, sucks living on a shitty island

You basically paid $20 a gram for someones homegrown dirt.

Why the fuck is it so wet? Did it not dry properly?

i would pay up to $100 for a quad of cali kush

>ayy
Suck my dad’s black dick

lol its perfectly cured it's just soaked in crystals you obviously don't know real weed.

Indiana fag here... more lenient now than ever, but still sketchy.

It wasnt cured properly. 70 for 7 grams of weed that hasnt even been cured isnt just a rip, your buddy is straight up fucking you

this is what the nugs I got when I was out in cali looked like except they were almost completely white with trichomes

Fuck of a deal man, you're doing good.

less than an ounce weight(packaging included) if it is in a single container or package is an a misdemeanor. Multiple packages even joints can add on attempt to distribute and make it a felony. Anything, a full ounce and up can be a felony also.

70$ for a q is standard. don't pay 140 for a half but 70 is ok.

>a fourth
kek. what part of Indiana btw?

You're a fuckwit. 70 is fine. If you're getting a better deal i'm sure you know its a good deal

Enforcement is spotty though.

More lenient in college towns, not so much in other towns

Like this? Dont try to 1up me when it come to weed you'll lose everytime.

>Dont try to 1up me when it come to weed you'll lose everytime.
damn dude you're badass

Looks nasty af

Noice.

lol this is the best shit in your life kid tastes better than ur mothers pussy

is that mold?

That looks like ditch weed

You fags are fucking lames kys.

Im going to shootup some marijuanas now.

Indianapolis fag here. It's a regular deal

>Total THC 265.25mg

That sounds a lot. What is a "dose"?

>in hardees drive thru
>"can i get a quarter pound thickburger?"
> "sir we dont have quarter pound thickburgers"
>dumbfounded, order it all the time
>im looking at it on the menu
>"yes you do, im looking at it on the menu"
>"oh you mean you want a one fourth pound thickburger
>.........
>"yeah."

its called a quarter you fucking moron. learn fractions.

SOON

good deal, 10 a gram is nice.

you're a fucking fag that doesn't know shit about anything except weed, have a nice life fucking faggot hahahaha im laughing while I make 10x the money you will ever make just in this 1 second. I'm Bill Gates, checkmate fucking queer

eating pussy is for beta males anyway

If you live in the middle of fuck nowhere and get anything other than brick weed/blasted buds, you're doing OK

im pretty sure its a great deal

Looks greasy and spicy. Fuck I'm going to smoke a bowl of Mr. Nice to ya for that dank pic.

>being this overcompensating

It sure does suck living on North Korea.

I moved to Indiana from Illinois a year ago and I haven't been able to find good weed or good prices some dude I know is charging 60 bucks for ditch brick weed an eighth I won't pay it fuck Indiana and it's weed. Thank god Illinois is about to legalize it in the near future.

Someone is obviously angry they're smoking brick tonight.

oh shit i think i over did it this ti

that's a fuck ton for an someone who doesn't eat edibles on the regular

Absolutely yes you are being ripped off.

Nortrh Korea where Cannabis isn't even classed as a drug?

Umm ask where to buy seeds oh wait you're retarded.

The shit costs 40 a g in Iceland, fuck you and buy it cunt

No shit who you think you're dealing with?
This the shit that killed paddock

amish are actually really chill. I buy meat and eggs from them. cheaper than grocery stores and way higher quality. they also do high quality labor for really cheap, so they're kinda like midwest mexicans. yeah they smell bad cause they work around literal horse and cow shit all day but it's whatever.

Not so retarded that I don't get mine from usually either Greenhouse seeds or Barney's Farm ( there's this thing called the "internet". You should look into it.. Seems like your the retard that's struggling.
>pic related

my god, it's a winter wonderland

Must admit, was my best grow.

>Greenhouse seeds or Barney's Farm
Are you done tossing in random reads or were you trying to sound knowledgeable? Either way, I don't grow and I'm well aware of good breeders and shit breeders but I have yet to see why this is relevant to getting seeds into North Korea?

Your best grow...yet ;D.

10mg is the usual edible serving in Colorado

presumably you dispense some of the oil over multiple uses, but it would be easy to adjust your dosage to your tastes so I guess it makes sense from a practical stand point

>tfw open bread cause reminisce about smoking the ganja then see skyrim humor

>fuckyeah.jpg

>best grow...yet
True. Here's hoping.

Kek, dude you are retarded. That is the sheen from the trichomes glistening from the light of the camera.

NY here, I pay $60 for a Q of above average stuff, 65-70 for top shelf. I say it's reasonable