LEGIT I WANNA KNOW Sup Forums THE GANG RAPE CRISIS IN AFRICA IS GROWING WORST EVERDAY HOW DOES THAT MAKE YOU FEEL...

LEGIT I WANNA KNOW Sup Forums THE GANG RAPE CRISIS IN AFRICA IS GROWING WORST EVERDAY HOW DOES THAT MAKE YOU FEEL ?///////////ALSO THIS GIF IS NOT TO BE SAVED OR REPOSTED DONT ASK FOR THE LINK TO THE VID I REPEAT DO NOT SAVE OR REPOST FUCKING SICKOS JUST ANSWER

OP is fag.

Hey /b closeted black man here where can I find a master like this all sexy and grown to rape my faggot nigger shithole on and on while slapping the back of my head choking me slamming me everything I would drink his piss let him fart in my stupid nigger slave faggot mouth nothing ever turned me on more than the fantasy of a white master raping molesting and beating me but nobody ever knew how could I meet white men in secret preferably older ones to make me their worthless littler nigger slave faggot? Use my black ass

saved & will repost thanks bro i love nigger tits and she has some big ones who cares if she got her nigger pussy worked bet she loved it

I jerked off to this. I’ll bet whoever was doing the raping was feeling GOOD.

Mmm black pasta. OP got people to save the GIF too.

you monster LOL love it and yeah they had fun with ole titty city

i wish those goofy african bastards had cameras like the rest of us

we should be getting isis-quality gang rape vids

Good to hear. To rape... is to be human.

how many cocks flooded her sugar walls

This.
At the most we get out of focus lowres shit.

No one's going to post the video, or at least a webm with sound?

niggers cant do nothing right i would have been face fucking the bitch while slapping those jello tits

Never stick your dick in the mouth of someone you're raping unless you pull all their teeth out first.

hope she got knocked up from this

You won’t see any ginuine rape vids anywhere. I’ve searched for rape videos on the deep-web, but there’s nothing but CP there. I’m a bastard... but I’m not a piece of shit.

Then you haven't searched hard enough.
Of course I've only seen one video that I was fairly positive wasn't fake, while still actually showing stuff.

i want to see the big juggy nig in the gif get worked post the vid fucktard

Guess what? Feminists, SJWs, and the LGBTKFC community have better things to worry about.

> gang rape
> no other people in gif

oof

OP posted this gif last night... they’re not going to. Thread is bait.

fuck off werido go play dress up

>Africa
>Carpet
>Bic lighter
>Overdone blue eyeliner
>Horse hair

Nigga that isn’t Africa. And idgaf about some gang rapes in Africa. Maybe now EVERYONE will get AIDS and die.

i
don't
care
kys
niggerfaggot

Why so butthurt? We don't give a fuck!

are you really stupid enough to think africa is all dirt huts with mud floors there nice parts of africa bro look up nollywood films

you must you took your time to post yeah really looks like its not on your mind

But I thought we were supposed to raid?

i saved this gif and will repost it soon as this one 404 matter of fact repost it other places Sup Forums bros and send link here LOL op dont fuck with us bro you no better

this

SAVED