Honest opinion about my boobs?

Honest opinion about my boobs?

My honest opinion is that those boobs are full of spam. cya

I'm a founding member of the itty bitty titty committee, and I'm alright if the rest of you is also petite, or tall and skinny. If you're a few hundred pounds, well, I'm sorry.

It needs a time stamp

In my defense all of the lights are one

TURN A FUCKING LIGHT ON YOU DUMB WHORE

All the lights are on

Fix your fucking camera then

Show pussy

savage

probably a tranny/10

How?

Actually? Do I really look like a tran?

Change the brightness
Change the contract
Press the lil magic buttons till you dont have 99% blackness

Holy fuck

They seem very dark.

I'm not sure where to find those setting to adjust

Well that's crazy because I'm clearly white.

Need a better pic before I can judge :T

small but lewd would fuck

Please are you one of those anons with no furniture that live some kind of wierd way that would in no way be considered normal? If thats a yes then i love you.so long as youre a woman

Open your camera settings....

Id accept a camwhore to be this stupid 15 years ago, but not now. Fuck are you dense

If you had better lighting, like if you held up a phone or flashlight to your chest I would definitely save and fap for future use but the pictures are too dark.

Apparently it's gamma setting

Now show your pussy so we know what we're dealing with

Lets not get off topic here. The questions was clearly"What do you think of my boobs"

Their nice but damnit you seem like you live a moderately normal life. You have furniture. Consider my love cancalled.

They could be man boobs though....

8/10 nice nipples OP

Well I guess that means you'll have to question your sexuality if you like them... So do you?

How do you know I have furniture?

Penis detected

they don't match your manly shoulders, tricpes and probably penis.

Thanks user :) I've been feeling super insecure about them. I was thinking of getting a boob job.

Doesn't everyone?

Does that mean your penis is detected? Detected because it's going up?

Show your pussy and ill bath you in compliments
We gotta know

I have manly shoulders?

Not everyone. No. I'm fairly certain there are people without furniture.

HRT boobs on a mentally ill dude.

Would play with. And would lick those nipples. Beautiful tits femanon

Moar

I read penis instead of pussy. My subconscious is telling me something.

It's up to you and how you want them to look. They look fine btw

I guess I shouldn't post anymore seeing as I look like a dude. Thanks for your honesty anons. I'm going to go cry a bit. Can always look to the internet to be brutally honest.

All tits are nice tits.

(Unless they have a deformity or extreme hair growth around the areolas)

FUCKING HELL YOU DICKS THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS

Kinda manly frame but am fag so would fuck/suck 7/10

trap faggot

Small buy those nips are perfectly suck able

Im the guy with the cancalled love. The nacklace shows you have some semblance of humanity. You most likely own furniture. Unless youre a 10/10 crazy im not sure id like to consider

boobs are part of a whole. depends on the context

My favorite type of tiddies. Wish my wife's tits looked like that

nice boobs w/e is below waist. but still..its /b so lets see the rest lest ye be called a trap.

this
but this
show more

Come back OP!

Not exactly OP.. Shoe pussy and most of it will stop. Think of how many traps we see daily just scrolling down /b... Stop being emotional and understand, at this point in Sup Forums, we always expect dick. So we don't want to get our hopes up.

Show

even your necklace isn't female.

fyi, If you are a woman, sorry xx

nope i take my words back, you're a dude

Timestamp

moar plz

somebody approach me with a counter

>protip not even milo yiannopoulos could.

pic didn't load for some reason.

show penis

Don't even care at this point.

I have invested my time into this convo so I must fap

SHOW YOUR PUSSY AND BE DROWNED IN COMPLICMENTS, YOU LOOK LIKE A TRAP. PROVE YOU'RE NOT
YOU ALSO HAVENT TIME STAMPED. SO...

Show penis

You're a shitty time traveler, you're 11 minutes IN THE PAST

Fair enough her does have very fem legs. So it's not that I look masculine it's they look fem. Which getting a boob job might contribute more to that?

yep.

Show pussy or gtfo

What boobs?

I was decided whether or not to post. I really shouldn't be but there are no distinguishing features. So I should be alright. I just have decided whether I should spend 10g on boobs or not.

Exactly my point in a way

The rules are tits or gtfo. Get your shit together

pretty terrible even for a guy

show your body first then we decid

Can you please send pictures of what a female necklace is? I just wanted something plain and simple for the office.

2 fried eggs on nails

Not anymore. Not for us nonfag b/tards. You newfags can have tits or gtfo. For us, its pussy or gtfo

Show the man clit whore!

Uh.... Thanks? Fried eggs are delicious. Nails are dangerous. So Fried eggs on nails = delicious and dangerous.

Tony?

lol wow real life is hard

it's a dude. if you like a man dressed as a woman i hope you know gay or bi right

Show that front hole tubby.
>only if 18 and older only though

just show us yer goddam penis you stupid millennial waste of resources. fuck. you are why Sup Forums sucks today. "help me internet..i need validation." an hero already.

Brad?

i regret nothing

If that is you Tony I hope your doing well. I miss you still and always hope the best for you. I saw your sister the other day and wanted to say hey and ask how you were. But didn't I hope you find a gorgeous big titty Asian girl, and that you have the job you always dreamed of.

That broken English...

That's my man!

Oh thanks so much Brad. We really need to get together and talk about old times buddy. My sis said she seen you but didn’t get a chance to catch up with you.

Some people don't get anything growing up. Other than the scornful look of a parent who never wanted to be one. I might look for validation in others, yup it has to do with family tramua. I'm happy to know I'm still human and though others may judge me for my indiscretions I can't imagine anyone living the life I've lived without having some sort of vice. Instead of crack like most of my peers I look for validation through strangers as I don't get it anywhere else.

fuck me helping a trap.

for a body like yours, wearing a short necklace should be really thin/light.
if you're going for sth bigger, make it a lot bigger and a bit longer.
why? either you cover your sth or you fool people.