WWYD Rape Themed

WWYD Rape Themed

i'd like to find OP and rape him to death for making all these fucking threads

>wwyd
>rape
i never understood the title to these. how is it WWYD if you've already made up what we should do
How Would You Rape

You seem angry friend.

I'd force this whore down to her knees and make her suck my cock and deepthroat me. Then, I'd rip her clothes off and ravage her hard in her ass while she cries until I put her back on her knees and make her take my cum all over her cunt face

Slut

I'll break into her room and smack her around and strip her and start to roughly grope her body. I'll fuck her face and get deep down her throats until there is spit dripping out of her mouth and I'll rub it around her face and smack her a bit. Then I'll use some of that spit and move my way into her ass and start pounding her until I cum in her ass

wwyd

pop her fake tittys

be brutal and cuck me

WWYD

Stubborn feminist slut, break her.

Cuck me please.

Wwyd

Fart on her dick

Left or right wwyd?

Blow my load on both their faces.

Moar of right

You missed out the bit where she bites your cock off dumbass

Take her to france and ride bicycals, and maybe steal a smooch

I would slap her face until it's completely red, then i would force her mouth open and shove my cock all the way to her throat, then i would start to facefuck her as fast as i can as she gags and drools all over the place, her tits would be bouncing at the same rythm as my shoves.
After that i would go behind the slut and ram my cock in her asshole, making her scream as i slap her ass over and over until i cum inside her ass.

Just letting you know you probably shouldn't waste your effort because I really don't give a shit and will continue.

Wwyd

Nice

WWYD to her

good replies get more

Piss in her cereal

I'm good

Make her feel real dirty and disgusted with herself.

I'd slip my cock in her ass....... No lube

WWYD my girl

Anyone?

Throw her in a dumpster

NO! RAPE isn't funny! Stop this bullshit! NOW!

Wwyd?

continue being a basement dweller who never gets laid? you succeed

Rough face fuck her slutty mouth with drool dripping over tits

You're on Sup Forums on a Friday night lol. Stop pretending you're not the same.

Moar please!

poke her tits with a needle to see if they deflate like baloons.

>wwyd
nothing because I am not capable of committing rape. don't you have a log thread to post?