Posts a fake suicide video because it knows it'll get him attention for the album he's releasing

>posts a fake suicide video because it knows it'll get him attention for the album he's releasing
>backfires
>"u don't understand, it's art!!!"

can the little shit just pull the trigger already?

XXXTentacles is a joke

Why are manlets so insecure

2/3

good god he's a cunt

I'm beginning to think he's not actually depressed and he's just doing this for money and fame.

Bro he was doing an art piece. You jizzed yourselves when Death Grips did the same exact shit 2013. I remember yeah. X does it you hate MC Ride does it greatest thing ever. Fuck yall Sup Forums peace

3/3

x is just trying to cope with his issues in an artistically expressive way. honestly respect for the theatrics of it all.

>beginning to

please post more of x's stupid tweets/insta posts, i'm making a video on him and i need them

Sup xxxtentacion, still fucking grannies?

>pretend to kill yourself on video
>get upset when people think you killed yourself

I love X fuck you haters jealous niggas mad they cant make real shit that get more than 100 listens on sc. I see you nigga in those threads promoting your shit 10 listens 0 likes your gay ass lo fi hip hop beat with the flcl avatar yeah you nigga. You post in these threads talking shit about X and whoever else but you couldn't make shit that can even hold a candle

social media training when

no way he'd be this bitchy if he were 6'+

Who the fuck are you talking about? And do you really think there's only one user that dislikes this woman-beating miniature faggot?

i fucking wish op

2/10
you lost me at niggas

wew lad

how does he lack even the most basic sense of self-consciousness in that he doesn't see that his whole image is a 240p "naruto linkin park crawling" amv in human form.

SO FUCKING EDGY. he seriously thinks he's some kind of tortured genius.

All y'all hating on my boy giving no reason you fucking don't undesrtand his artistic message or talent what he's doing he speaks to our generation's struggle and in an edgy way that we like just shows he's real and understands us

shit b8 faggot

Jesus

Compared to this guy, lil peep seems more depressed

They're both using sadness as a marketing gimmick.
It's atrocious and they both deserve to be cornered and shot.