No k pop trash

No taylor swift

Other urls found in this thread:

classicfm.com/discover-music/latest/great-women-composers/barbara-strozzi/
youtube.com/watch?v=XTb_7eshsos
youtube.com/watch?v=hvfc9BYkXWw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Bjork
Have purposely never listened. Can I get a quick rundown ?

Why isn't Clairo there she's objectively the greatest musician ever.

>I haven't had a female contact in years and I only pretend to like her god awful music because she's cute and looks like Remy Lacroix and I'm too much of an insecure NEET to talk to real women.

Sure thing.
Go listen to Bjork.

The four albums she released starting with Debut are really good. After that, it starts going downhill although she has never released a bad album

You missing Tori Amos and the Queen of Sup Forums identified as Fiona Apple.

They are not R&B but definitely sing and play with soul.

>Fiona Apple.

She had potential but didn't release enough consistent albums. I think mental health got the best of her.

>Tori Amos

Didn't evolve her sound enough.

Imagine the vocal playfulness of someone like early grimes(but more authentic) and the experimentation of Kid A era Radiohead. She also happens to have a large body of work with varying styles and almost no bad songs.

you know me so well

No Joanna?
She's only headed up desu

Britney Spears

Christina Aguilera

Beyonce

Avril Lavigne

Who in your little miserable world are you trying to prove they are not made out of gold and can't be sold?

Embrace them, they maintain their style linear and won't accept a sound that's not theirs. So they won't change for they were born to hit such notes.

They bend and pitch pretty fine, let me know if you think the idler wheel is not a masterpiece, little earthquakes, tidal or from the choirgirl hotel.

>some shitty meme ugly woman
>le black woman meme
>literally who

Kate Bush is the only GOAT in this pic

While Kate Bush is my numero uno as well, you'd have to be memeing to diss the other ladies like that.

basically IDM but with weirdo trilled vocals

>no Patty Smith
Kill yourself

>Patty Smith

> didn't even spell her name correctly

The problem is that each album after her debut is worse than the previous album.

Well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
In my opinion, Byork hasn't made a single good album.

Nice try salvaging the misspelling of someone you'd put in your top four.

She says Deus does not exist but she was just a sugar cube.

What about me then, the intermediary, the ambassador of Heaven that communicates with the earth, you should have a heart and take a plane!

>she's cute

>Tori Amos didn't evolve her sound enough
I fucking hate Tori but you're so full of shit it's oozing out your pores.

This precious posts, let them break!

What the fuck did you just say about Bjork, you little bitch?

Cry more bb

Is that my girl Billy

oh yis

Janis Joplin
Grace Slick
Jo Stafford
Julie London

*pop music

This is Ellen Taaffe Zwilich, an American composer, the first female composer to win the Pulitzer Prize for Music, say something nice about her.

Theresa May has really let herself go

classicfm.com/discover-music/latest/great-women-composers/barbara-strozzi/

She has nice, fat tits.

>didn't release enough consistent albums

all of her albums are great, though. Extraordinary Machine only got destroyed by the lable, the bootleg version is great.

T H I C C

>Bjork
>literally who

Tit fuck when

>no grimes
So it's not the top women in music, user.

I think Billie Holiday is my favourite performer / vocalist of all time. I've heard all her Columbia stuff, I'm going through the Verve albums now, and I still have to get onto the Decca recordings. Verve's been a bit spotty but how was her lengthy singles era such pure gold?

I invoked Rembrandt just for you! Please have a taste of the ultimate tit of the desert.

It felt good to be out of the rain! With the mods, you can't remember your name for there are no mods to give me no pain!

Unironically mediocre as fuck.

Ann peebles
Betty Davis
Cate Le Bon
Alice Coltrane

Is all the Grimes worship on this board a meme, or what? I mean, she's alright I guess, but to think that she's even close to Billie Holiday, Nina Simone, Kate Bush or Bjork is laughable.

Don't reply to Grimestards, it will only derail the thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=XTb_7eshsos

So true. OP intentionally decided to exclude the best one.

grimes
lavren
annie
alice

She fills the manic pixie girl quota for music neets.

I miss Lawliet, I keep using the cardbox to hide but she knows Snake tolerates the bumping and the crime.

Son of a crime! That's Crimson people, people, people!

Hear me when I come babe. Grimes card doesn't allow her to enter several areas, according to Lorde and the Queen Bee she's among wolves acting like a goat.

Not a meme, she is a legit great artist, the only one of her kind. Listen to her albums and you'll see why she is so special.

Well the threads ruined, bye

Turn off the bright lights in your way out, you dirty Interpol!

it's ok dude you don't have to meme on the poor guy

i never meme

>you'll see why she is so special

Hype Williams,

She's special and got trips, we can't really suggest a creep.

The enemies will be sleeping Grimes, so you can farm your armor, bracelets and sword.

Spitcock, where are you? I hope my father kills you and rush my ascendance, yes you Lance!

Rest in Doritos, Moot, founder of the holy grail.

Stop denying your love for the best female musician, just accept it, user. You'll feel so much better.

it's one faggot who has no life meming 24/7

Imagine thinking this was a good thread in the first place.

Have you ever been as far even as decided to use even go want just to do look more like? Well I have. There's no more wanting that deciding yourself to be as far even as going further to look more like, it's just simple and mathematic.

fucking what

I bet anyone can, just to be as far as to decide to look further in the art of looking like.

I wandered through sea and land, the greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Some say that life is but a meme, but you and I we have been through that and it's not our faith, so let's stop talking falsely now, the hour is getting late!

Chapter 8 "Fools and Kings"

>someone just watched some Reggie Watts ted talks

i wish she knew how much i love her

Why do I have to share a fanbase with people like this?

>alice
did i step into a time machine to 2011 or something

I want to give my own Ted speeches. I have the oratory to move masses, I'm white, trust me.

I think Black hat cons and CCC (Chaos Computer Club) interests me more than TED or just Defcon to ring the bell.

Hey no division chaps, learn to play the guitar, Ziggy for example could play the guitar!

This goes in the key of A but there's air in the G string so I'll be a novel.

All nina simone ever did was sing some jazz standards. who cares if she has a conventionally good voice?

Just keep your devotion for the world princess, user...

Looks like I'm the only patrician ITT.
youtube.com/watch?v=hvfc9BYkXWw

The simple fact that people on this board feel the need to completely segregate women into their own musical category in an attempt to appear "le socially progressive and inclusive" while being completely unaware of female artists outside of the fucking pop music canon is ridiculous. Not a single post mentioning Pauline Oliveros or Sofia Gubaidulina, yet you feel like you're in any position to disregard an artist like Grimes because you like "real music like Kate Bush." Alright, lads.
These posts are embarrassing.

The Pulitzers are a joke. Wynton Marsalis won the first prize awarded to jazz. Zwilich isn't bad but there are far better choices. Nadia Boulanger is a far more significant female musician, she taught half the classical composers and musicians of the 20th century.

Where's Courtney Love?

Grimes, I'll be honest with your cuckold. I wash my hands every day I wake up, then I see my sister swans washing her hands and I want to wash my hands so I wash my hands, then I wash my hands before eating and I was my hands after, in the night I was my hands then I double wash my hands and Moot leaves Sup Forums to wash his hands like Ratzinger.

Everybody wash their hands and keep me in the dark but what's dark in the dark will be brought in the light.

I keep washing my hands Grimes and I'll tell you what, the shame never seems to scrub off.

Speaking of higher laws and education, I think Ella Fritzgerald should be in the list.

Pic related, higher education.

A gift from imgur probably and Grimes please stop fighting, you're just like a little baby in the 3th layer of irony... watch this:

>SUCC

If I wasn't that high maybe I would upload some data.bin to smash the stack and redirect the memory with a common payload Grimes... your command line back.

Chrissie Hynde is cool I guess.

please be nice to grims, guys
she is really amazing

two of those don't even write their own music :/

park choa

>no Joni

came here to post this
Nico also needs some love

>patty smith
>patty hendricks

this, replace Bork with Joni and this is an accurate list

who is this ugly ladyboy