Childhood is idolizing 11-12 Messi, adulthood is realizing 10-11 and 12-13 were superior

Childhood is idolizing 11-12 Messi, adulthood is realizing 10-11 and 12-13 were superior

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_vzu13jPQDM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>childhood is idolizing Messi a guy that only plays in Barcelona surrounded by superstars and referees

FTFY

You're also describing Suarez, you know? Besides the stats show that he has always been the most productive member of Barcelona no matter who he played next to.

> le clubbaby meme

>You're also describing Suarez, you know?
Am I? since when Suarez played his entire career surrounded by superstars and referees helping him?

I guess you don't watch football..

>top goals in Ajax
>top assists in Ajax
>top goals in liverpool
>top assists in liverpool
>won golden shoe with 9 matches less than everyone else and no penalties

And most important
>won copa america, never choked
>top Uruguay goalscorer
>top south american qualifiers goalscorer

> play in Nacional
> dont win Libertadores
> play in shitty dutch team
> dont win shit
> play in multiple times CL winner dutch team
> dont win CL
> play in multiple times CL winner english team
> dont win shit
> moves to a team with superstars
> suddenly wins treble

The same can be said argued about Cristiano. I'm not saying that Messi is a better player (because I dont think so), I just think this famous claim is pretty much stupid.

Netherlands league is trash and there's no point in bringing it up.
With Liverpool he had Sturridge, Gerrard, Sterling, Coutinho, Henderson. Enough talent to win at least a few trophies, he got 1 league cup.

>Sturridge, Gerrard, Sterling, Coutinho, Henderson.
>talent

kek

KEK

K-E-K

Talent for England I should say

>that team
>enough talent to win a few trophies

Stick to rugby. Suarez was the only good player in that team.

Suarez played for Ajax and Liverpool though

I am with But
> Sterling, Coutinho, Henderson
> old Gerrard
>Enough talent to win at least a few trophies

>0 goals in 6 games against top4 in 13-14

If he didn't choke so hard maybe they'd win the title after all.

> play in Nacional
> dont win Libertadores
He had future but was pretty bad in Nacional
> play in shitty dutch team
> dont win shit
He was there for a year and got bough by Ajax because of his amazing performance
> play in multiple times CL winner dutch team
> dont win CL
Hard to win without refball like Barcelona or Real Madrid have, he's still one of Ajax top goalscorers and he topped the league in assists.
> play in multiple times CL winner english team
> dont win shit
Not Suarez' fault Gerrard loses the PL after he handed it to them in a silver platter
> moves to a team with superstars
> suddenly wins treble
Who scored the winning goals for both La Liga and CL? Suarez.If it wasn't for him they wouldn't have won the CL or the league.

Who tops assists in Barcelona? Suarez.

He would've also beaten Messi's record if he was given penalties and Free kicks, Barcelona had like 30 of those.

And you forgot the most important
>won copa america, never choked
Best player of the cup I should add
>top Uruguay goalscorer
>top south american qualifiers goalscorer

This with the team FULL OF SUPERSTARS like Arevalo rios and el ruso Perez, maybe 34 year old Forlan and Lugano or our secret weapon, palito pereira.

>With Liverpool he had Sturridge, Gerrard, Sterling, Coutinho, Henderson
First of all Sturridge and Sterling got their minute of fame because of Suarez' being retardedly good and assisting them or leaving them alone to score after sweeping the entire defense.

Second
>Gerrard
lost the PL that they would've won, it's not Suarez fault that slippy G slips in the most decisive game after Suarez carried the team there.

>Coutinho
was only decent when Saurez was in england.

All I know is that Suarez doesn't choke for his country and he's been amazing in every single team he's been in with the exception of Nacional where he played his first year.

>0 goals in 6 games against top4
>"i-it's Gerrards fault he choked guise"

Messi doesn't choke with Argentina though, but he plays as a number 10
>WC 2014: Most take ons and chances created, second most goals
>Copa 2015: Most take ons and chances created
>Copa 2016: Second most goals, most assists

Drop the proxy already faggot.

The only one missing is the faggot with the UK proxy that dickrides Missi

> he didn't won because [excuses]
> but once he hadn't those [excuses] he actually made it

see? again I'm not trying to say he is not good, just that the whole systembaby excuse is really stupid. People act like if Messi had a freepass in la Masia (same place were those superstars proved themselves). Cant's see why those amazing performances in Groningen & Ajax can't be paired with amazing performances of a youngster in a club that won 1 CL until his arrival

Childhood is idolizing 2013-2014 Tsunlado

Adult hood is realizing 2011-2012 and 2014-2015 makes more sense

>The only one missing is the faggot with the UK proxy that dickrides Missi

> all the people who argue with are the same people

damn son

>Messi doesn't choke with Argentina though
>>WC 2014: Most take ons and chances created, second most goals
Playing against pic related even Abel Hernandez does goals.

>Most take ons and chances created
still choked.

>Second most goals, most assists
Against the US, Panama and Venezuela. Get the fuck out of here

>faggot... faggot... dickrider
You seem upset, mate :^)

>Who scored the winning goals for both La Liga and CL? Suarez.If it wasn't for him they wouldn't have won the CL or the league.
Tapped it in the empty net after Messi single handedly created the chance by a solo run from the middle. Did jack shit till that moment.

>Who tops assists in Barcelona? Suarez.
Neymar in all comps, and dominantly.

>He would've also beaten Messi's record if he was given penalties and Free kicks, Barcelona had like 30 of those.
He's 1/3 from penalties in Barcelona, he literally runs away from them.

*3/5

Suarez won with the NT.
Suarez was amazing with every team he's played

Messi is only good with Barcelona because the referees love him and because he had Ronaldinho, Iniesta, Xavi, Eto'o and now Neymar and Suarez to save him.

The other day even with all that refball if it wasn't for Neymar and Suarez Barcelona would've lost, Messi is so fucking useless he disappeared the entire game, the guy can't even dive when the team depends on it. Instead Neymar scores 2, dives 20 and Suarez scores one in the first 3 minutes while diving another 20 times.

He gets carried by his team and then gets the credit because he's fifa's golden boy scout

Holy shit, did you really write all that

Meanwhile Suarez absolutely destroyed the powerhouses of Peru and Paraguay (after doing jack shit vs Argentina) :^)

He created 2 chances and completed 10 dribbles against Netherlands and created 2 chances against Germany and 7 dribbles. You want to know why he wasn't the top goal scorer? Because he plays as a fucking number 10, not 9. Messi is actually a player who can play in different roles and for Argentina he plays as a CREATOR not a scorer, the fact that he scored is a testament to his ability not a detriment you fucking moron. I'm sorry that you've been exposed to cuts that can't pass or dribble like Suarez and Forlan who rely of being carried by skilled teammates and stacked teams but some countries are actually able to produce talentend players every once and a while so many you should learn how to identify said players rather than deep throating Suarez every time someone mentions his name

> "Seriously m8, I'm telling you that I dont think Messi is better than Suarez"
> LET ME TELL YOU WHY SUAREZ IS BETTER THAN MESSI

damn, if you really like to discuss with yourself just write a book

>Tapped it in the empty net after Messi single handedly created the chance by a solo run from the middle. Did jack shit till that moment.
Yes he always taps in the decisive goals to win tournaments.

You should thank him

I'm just leaving pic related.

>He's 1/3 from penalties in Barcelona, he literally runs away from them.
He doesn't get the chance to take them.

And he doesn't miss penalties in a final, because he's not a choker

This is the last (You) you're getting

Paraguay that beat Brazil and Venezuela(who beat chile)
Peru that beat colombia.

Meanwhile Argentina ate it, against a team full of superstars like Arevalo rios and Palito Pereira while having """"the GOAT"""" and a team full of """"amazing"""" superchok- I mean superstars

Bye user, enjoy that hormonate cock

>Suarez won with the NT.
So did Messi.

>Suarez was amazing with every team he's played
So was Messi.

>Messi is only good with Barcelona because the referees love him and because he had Ronaldinho, Iniesta, Xavi, Eto'o and now Neymar and Suarez to save him.
"Suarez is only good with Barcelona because the referees love him and because he had Messi, Iniesta, Neymar, Forlan, Gerrard, Sturridge to save him."

>Messi is so fucking useless he disappeared the entire game
Yet he appeared just in time to spoonfeed Suarez a sitter which he used to capitalize with a dive (because the refs don't like him duh)

>Yes he always taps in the decisive goals to win tournaments.
He sure won decisive goals in 6 games against top4 in 13-14. Oh wait, he didn't have Messi and Nerman to provide tap ins and sitters. :^)

>I'm just leaving pic related.
>assists in league
I said Nerman tops him in all comps, and he does (16 to 11).

>He doesn't get the chance to take them.
Of course because he's shit at them.

>And he doesn't miss penalties in a final, because he's not a choker
He never shot one in a final so no point in talking about something we never saw.