I worked on this album, you're gonna have to update the Sup Forumscore list when you hear it. That's all I can say

I worked on this album, you're gonna have to update the Sup Forumscore list when you hear it. That's all I can say.

Her career trajectory has been so calculated that it disgusts me.

Why the rockabilly look?

Why not...

ANIME QT LOOK

what, she's always been a hick and releasing dead petz was a nightmare for her label

I'll believe it when I see it.
For me, she's just another fully manufactured puppet.

She sucks so much
>It was all the WEED MANNnn that made me do all those things I'm a good and respectful girl now after I stopped smoking that devils herb

She couldn't even come up with a decent excuse for her programming going haywire.
>IT WAS THE WEED, HONEST

That was a calculated attempt to "reinvent"

Is she really that much of a cunt? That she's throwing weed under the bus?

Yes, literally that was her whole excuse.
>the influence of weed, man

What a piece of shit.

Agreed, I'm so tired of these pop artists "reinventing" themselves.
Shit's nauseating.

my body is ready

>calculated

You keep using that word like it means something, but almost every single release any artist has ever done has been "calculated." That's how decisions work.

Why would I want to hear country let alone country pop

Why do you think Sup Forums of all boards would like this album?

It's just gonna be more generic watered down pop, there's nothing about this cover art, name or or the album titles that make me think "Hmm this is gonna be diffrent from the new Ariana Demi Perry record that they over play already"

Well, Sup Forums loves fucking awful music. Look at the Taylor Swift threads and the hip hop threads, there's a Killers thread up right now.

>killers thread

It's talking about shitty musicians

And most of the board cannon is that Taylor is shit it's a select few wiafu fags who start those threads.

The only pop act that the board like as a majority is EMOTION

>It's talking about shitty musicians
No, there are two threads. There's a Killers thread and the thread you mentioned, which happens to have an OP picture that's of a Killers album.

It seems like a lot of people like pop here honestly, don't kid yourself. Our little clubhouse isn't actually that cool and probably never has been.

Miley Cyrus should kill herself, just imagining how she smells makes me wanna puke.

Agree

no, what Miley Cyrus is doing is hopping between different sounds and lyrical content in order to create a different image to best capture wider audiences. it is calculated, and that word does mean something. and 'any artist' does not work that way. many do, but many more create music that feels natural to them when they're expressing themselves creatively and artistically, with no thought given to who is going to be listening or liking it. the opposite of what Miley Cyrus and her management team are doing.