What are good ways for an older male to meet a younger female? I’m thinking more of a hookup. I’m 50 btw

What are good ways for an older male to meet a younger female? I’m thinking more of a hookup. I’m 50 btw.

tinder

lol money.

Selling weed outside the school. #kidsweed

Rent a cool looking sports car and and troll around a college campus. Tell them you are here on a business trip to try and secure a multi million dollar contract for X company.

Gold diggers will flock to you.

Ok. Not OP here, but let's assume I do have a pretty good amount of money. What's my next move? Where do I find these girls? How can I let them know I have money and want some fucc?

>I’m 50 btw.

KYS.

this

I don’t have a sweet car and not a lot of money due to divorce.... but I do have a good job and am attractive.

The best way is to just openly flash it when you think / know they are looking.

like when you are buying coffee pull out a fat wad of cash and pay for your $8 starbucks with a $50.

I usually do carry a lot of cash, I don't like using credit or debit if I don't have to. I have never once had a girl approach me in that sort of situation.

Tumblr. I'm srs.

Go to bed Grandpa. Take your medication you old fuck.

women dont want old men unless they have money

IT. IS. SO. SIMPLE...

user's Guide to Enjoying an Andy Sixx Log Roll® The Original and the Best®

Step 1: Wrap your lips around Andy's puckered slop hole.
Step 2: Give Andy a couple of gentle sucks to let him know you're ready for your creamy treat.
Step 3: At this point inhale deeply, relax your jaw and open your throat.
Step 4: Allow Andy's fresh log to enter your fucking throat. Note: Andy's logs are sopping wet to allow easy sliding.
Step 5: Contract your throat muscles to work the dreamy turd down.
Step 6: Burp out excess steam.
Step 7: Beg Andy for another.
Repeat steps until completely clogged.

Congratulations! you are now living the dream.

dude if you had that money, you wouldn't be asking us. Your lifestyle would be way different and you wouldn't be driving a 1998 toyota corolla. Girls don't flock to that shit, they flock and spread to porchez and mercedez as well as diamondz. The love will probably never genuinely be there but shieeet you eating fresh yung pussy nigga. Who the fuuuuuuuuck cares!

Have money and do something young, hot women enjoy like skydiving. Works for me. 44 dating 24.

this is the only mature thing I've heard all day

>50
>attractive male
>not a celebrity

Sure mate. If you were attractive you would'nt even be on this site asking teen morons on how to fuck young girls.

If you are above 35, you either need money or looks.

No person is going to feel pity for a 35 + year old who isnt married or doesn't have a solid job and their own place.

those are pretty much the criteria. If you have either of those you should be able to pull a girl with confidence and not being a creep.

This is true af. When I was in middle school, I was "best friends" with this hot as girl who developed early and was the envy of the girls and eye candy of the class. Well anyways, one day this firefighter came in for take-a-parent-to-work-day. This fireman happened to be my dad and he was 44 at the time. Just starting to slightly grey. He usually wears his duty uniform to work but today he showed up with other parents, wearing his chief uniform. Came in, introduced himself, told us what he did for a living and fire prevention do's and don't for camp fires. My best friend asked about my dad the whole day and kept telling me how cool of a job he had and how lucky I was. I kind of sensed she had a "crush" on my dad with certain odd questions. At the end of the day as we were walking to the bus to go home, my best friend asked if she could come over for the weekends. Asked my parents and told her the next day they said it was fine. She hugged me so tightly my pre-puberty frame was no comparison for the boner almost pre-ejaculation but for sure pre-cum. I didn't mind though, like I said, she was pre-tity hot. Cont?

Arrangement finders.com

Hooker.

Fetlife

Advertise on Craigslist personals saying you will "help" someone if they "help" you.

Go on sugar daddy websites like WhatsYourPrice.com or seekingarrangements.com.

Hunt around on phone apps like Whisper and you will eventually find young women who need money.

Tinder

Do it the old fashioned way and go to bars and befriend women who are down on their luck, etc.

Hookers on backpage.com

7 heaven
please continue...

Only if it ends with you fucking her for the weekends.

Continue.