>Married with kids
>get vasectomy, erections fucking hurt
I Boner I lose

Get a new dick

Why?

did yours get fucked up or do they all look like that

OMG IS THIS YET ANOTHER FAGGOT THREAD?

All look like that, I had to put cream on it

No, I was hoping you sickos would want to torture me with content that would arouse me to hurt me.

did it go back to normal or do you have a permanent anus on your balls now

Your wife told you to get snipped and you listened to that shit?

I got it done today, so my balls will look like an anus for a few days

Your wife told you to get snipped?

You a pussy, boy? He can fuck any female with out fear of her getting preggers.

OP - it will stop hurting in a week or so.

She’s getting her tubes tied as well. I got this done because I’m not trying to empregnated my mistresses. And yes she’s knows about them, only stipulation is that they don’t get knocked up.

Thanks man, I was prescribed Oxys I took it for shits and giggles an hour ago and now they’re hitting me.

Had mine done 20 years ago. No meds needed as I recall...felt like I had been kicked in the nuts

How the fuck you get an asshole on your dick?

I didn’t need the Oxys I got them because my friends are pull poppers so I seized the opportunity.

>She’s getting her tubes tied as well
How long has she been taking black cock?

You crazy. I dont think i could go threw with that

>look at me, no I am the pill popper

By getting this thing called a vasectomy

Go an knock somebody up with your last 2-3 potent loads

She hates black people sooo

In two weeks I’ll come back and pull through, sex is the last thing on my mind rn.

I thought it was going to be worst TBH but it’s worth it in the long run.

Bump
No one has content?

>Willingly getting yourself neutered

So do your balls die now? Or do the same sperm stay in there for twenty years? How can that be good? I wonder how big your tits are gonna get?

Oh God... I thought they did the incision on the side of the scrotum... Looks like your balls have a mouth, or penis has an anus. Looks like you could put a Marlboro slim in there...

The sperm die and are reabsorbed by the body.

They did when I got mine 20 years ago

All Y'all are fuckin morons. Either you are underaged b& and haven't gotten to the "boys have a penis, girls have a vagina" part of school or you're in a flyover state where they teach you that sex is a sin until you're an adult, then you can have as many kids as you're "blessed with."

Had one done a while back. While OP's doctor mighta been a bit of a butcher on account of that fucked up scar, he's not neutered.

They don't take the testicles out of your sack like they do when neutering an animal. They simply cut, tie, and cauterize the vas defrens tube. Hence VASectomy.

It just carries sperm from the testicles to the penis. The prostate creates the remainder of semen.

When you ejaculate, it's about 3% sperm and 97% semen. Once you heal up, the mess left on the sheets or her taste buds won't be any different.

You won't grow tits, your voice won't change, and the scar will go away.

Shoot about 50 or so loads with protection or into a sock, OP... There may still be some stragglers.

After that, fuck everything you can rawdog. Shit's so cash.

Pee is stored in the balls

Damn, yo.

you should see a doctor, mine works just fine I think someone fucked yours up.

Dude he just had it done. Shits gonna hurt for a while