Help me plz Sup Forums

help me plz Sup Forums

27y and I've got this shit. how do i fix it?

Does your back hurt

yeah, but it's not that painful and only certain movements cause the pain.
i spend like 10h+ per day sitting in front of pc and at the end of the day it's more critic i'd say

high amounts of cocaine or methamphetamine helps

I have two of them but my lower back. I have 2 buldge disc. Looks like you have one. Always in back pain. Used to the pain know. Iam 28. Too young for surgery doctor says. Just live with it. Weed helps the nerve for my legs

Weed helps the nerve for me. I also take adderall helps alot

You're kinda fucked for now. You can't regenerate a spinal disc and it looks pretty much busted. Best advice is strengthen the muscles around it to make up for the lack of support you're getting from it.

Spines don't fix. You learn to deal with it and move smarter.

I got hit by a nigger while riding my motorcycle. Now I have herniated disks. I lift, btw. Remember to stretch and do yoga.

You don't. However if you're overweight and are having significant daily pain like I suffered fucking daily do the following:

DO NOT THINK REST IS THE SOLUTION
DO NOT THINK NOT MOVING IS THE SOLUTION
DO NOT OVEREAT IN SELF PITTY

GET FUCKING ACTIVE
PUSH THROUGH SOOOOOME PAIN (IF ITS NOT REAL, JUST YOUR BODY BEGGING OFF THE TREADMILL ETC)

Get an HR monitor (cheap is aight, even just a polar H7 strap will do) treadmill progressively push yourself and see your hr, your body will scream I'M DYING OMFG GET OFF.....Look at HR......if its not even NEAR 80% of your hr max (155 (220- your age x 80%)) then keep fucking pushing.....your mind is your worst enemy at first.

Push through, if my ass did it so can anybody.

Reason for all this shit? I went from daily freaking uncontrollable pain, to totally pain free (except when my dumbass moves juuuuust the right way, then I'm out for a while sometimes basically helpless in bed i have three of those...) but seriously, weight loss was the ONE FUCKING PILL THAT NO ONE TRIED TO SELL ME and its the only one that worked

-J

Good luck fellow fucked Sup Forumsack Sup Forumsro

Download "Spine Fixer 3.1,
Run as a administrator
Let it cycle through once,
Then FUCKING GO TO THE DOCTORS AND GET HELP

how did this happen ?

By move smarter I mean sit up straight. Get back support. Lay down with proper support. Lift stuff properly with your legs not your back. ECT ECT. It will for sure help. But your spine will never be the same. Don't push through that pain if you feel it while doing something. Relax.

yeah he said the same for me... "too young and you're not feeling that much pain..."
he suggested 10 sessions of GPR (global postural re-education) and 10 sessions of acupuncture to alleviate the pain

the funny thing is that i'm not sedentary... i hit the gym at least 3x per week and i kinda do the exercises correctly

Sex helps too for lower back no lie.

You'll be getting a spinal fusion in a few years. It's nice the disk isn't impinging your spinal cord. That's why it doesn't hurt that much. I'm an MRI tech. Your guy did a good job.

Correct, my push through pain is stating other imagined wimpy ass pain not the back pain definitely dont push through real back pain

And cardio isnt it at all it just is the fastest way I dropped weight, but that back extension machine is your best friend for your lumbar issue, do it correctly and progression is your goal, once you strengthen those muscles they'll support you better and once the weight comes off there is less stress in that region

-J

Get an ALIF. I've had two microdiscs. They didn't work and traditional fusions are garbage.

Bro, I know this feel so fucking much

>Iam 28. Too young for surgery doctor says.
Wot? I've had 3 before 25.

>This
>This
>This
>This

goddamn, sitting at a computer does this?!?

Mhm yep exactly. I'm just talking bout that spinal pain. Like I said I lift. But if my spine starts hurting I stop.

Yeah if you have an injurd spine you do not want to be sitting around for extended periods of time..it's gunna kill your back. Especially since most people slouch and have 0 back support.

Only if you have bad posture or are a fatass.

the Gerson therapy might help after five or so years

Doctor want me take pills for my drop leg I get once a month. If don't work some other pill. If that don't work. Then fusion. I that like on football player they end up retiring. Had and epidural shot only lasted a week pain free. Can't find good back doctor.

Here you go buddy, fixed it for you!

I see a lot of people lift at the gym but they are overweight, are you overweight at all or obese? Not only because of the physical stress but the dang hormonal shitstorm that body fat produces i think was what had me in total shitland as far as pain and mental state

-J

i start my workout at the gym jogging for 5min at 7miles/h ... I'm not stretched but i'm not fat either... not sure if weight had any impact on this

doctor doesn't want me to do it cause im too young... but wants to check on me every 6 months or so... MRI every year

I hurt my back by lifting the wrong way. No more hard labor work for me. Now I clean pools. Easy money

6'2" 170 lbs. I was a buck fifty when I got hit. Trying to get big and healthy. It's very hard for me to put on weight but I've been trying my best to get my three squares and protein in everyday.

How do I get started ? I'm overweight and I have alot of weight to lose. I don't have bad discs but I know it's in my future and I do throw my back out alot.

Go see a different doctor. I've been there. Nothing is going to fix that except surgery.

kys

Hey /b closeted black man here where can I find a master like this all sexy and grown to rape my faggot nigger shithole on and on while slapping the back of my head choking me slamming me everything I would drink his piss let him fart in my stupid nigger slave faggot mouth nothing ever turned me on more than the fantasy of a white master raping molesting and beating me but nobody ever knew how could I meet white men in secret preferably older ones to make me their worthless littler nigger slave faggot?

Ive been working heavy for 13 years, you guys must have weak spines.

OP here

i'm a software engineer so i'm often sit in front of my pc... but i'm not sure if it had something to due with it... maybe bad posture, i dont know... doctor thinks it's mostly due to genetics lol

you missed the "delete system32" step

ayyy i'm gonna even save that thx

i'm 5'10'' 170lbs i'm not obese but i'd say i'm a bit overweight... like i said, was hitting the gym 3x per week so i still got some muscles here lol

Ok bmi in the mid 20s maybe? 7mph is an 8:34 mile if you're not dying after 5 mins straight of that then your cardio health is ok, better than mine used to be, but if you want to keep going down, id take the speed down to 6 and run a little longer, switch it up with the bike and rowing machine (for GODS SAAAAAAAAAAKE be careful and dont be stupid on the rower i nearly shit myself on one moved just wrong enough to fucking fuck my back for a week, i know sounds like you shouldnt touch it but no you just have to be smarter than my dumbass about it).

But back extensions and core strengthening, if you're fit-ish and not overweight look into basic calisthenic exercises for the back as well they are where I'm at now, but i started with back extensions and core plus cardio for weight loss

I seriously freaking was at the end of a shitty tunnel, pain daily that would shoot down my left leg, id have to stand like a stork at work looking like an idiot 90% of the time and the dull lumbar pain, just total fucking misery.

I'm not looking forward to my senior years but hoping my transformation will ease the transition into gramps-land

-J

Quit being a waste of space and strengthen your core and back.

Anything stationary for long periods of time isnt good from my experience aside from laying down.

Same here, bulging disk around L4. I too just said fuck it I guess this is part of my life now. A little bit of weed helps too. Also tried Kratom. It works too

I think sex it that things that fucked me up. 115lb riding on your hips daily for a year straight. Now my hips sound like rice crispies

Yeah, I guess this will be it for now. I'm too afraid and too young for surgery lol
GPR + gym with a personal trainer so he can also see if i'm doing wrong shit with my back

welp, I guess this wraps it up Sup Forumsros... thx for the inputs... just pisses me off how this disc cant fucking heal itself... when the doctor said "yeah, this is permanent... only in the next life" i was like "dude what are you talking about?"

That's not so bad. Worth it.

Ever see naked homeowners wife naked by the pool? Or is that just movie magic?

Hey man the beginning is all about mindset, know its going to suck at times but when you see progress its the best feeling in the world, and when you see your goals grow past where you wanted to be because you're now past that, fucking million buck feeling. Then you get stuck (im plateauing right now (healthy bmi and all but not where i want to be)) and it feels like shit but your still able to look back and say dude, 77 pounds ago you felt like shit 24-7.

Step 1 mindfulness
-Do i need this fucking food or am i just anxious/angry/insert emotion here
-Am i just thirsty?
-Have I had enough calories today, am I past my bmr or close to it?
-is this portion reasonable and about how many calories is it packing (i never counted calories but estimated (over estimated))

STEP 1 PART 2
-FUCK SODAS THEY ARE POISON
Ask my liver, kidneys, and now missing gallbladder to tell you why.

Step 3
-cardio
Push it, fucking ignore people, you will find if you really push yourself you'll progress past the same old people you'll start seeing everyday but who go to the gym with their protein shakes and bullshit and never actually get any results as far as weight loss, then they are no longer seen sadly

-more cardio

-start strength training but DONT MAKE IT your priority right now, just enough to get you used to the motions. You can be a muscular beast and still look like a fucking whale i see em every fucking day, stubborn as fuck.

-do it this way and focus on weight loss and developing real strength not volume. Volume is just muscle cells packed with fat anyway, get real useful strength, look at shaolin monks, strong fuckers, tiny, not fucking ripped, but would proooooobably outfight any muscle building monster, oh yeah.....and outlive them.

Sigh i need to write all this shit down :/

One Sup Forumstards path to weightloss......

Thanks Sup Forumsro. I've saved your advice. I'm gonna really give it a shot. I'll start by pouring out all my soda.

Awesome advice. Worth a screenshot

And theres a shitload more steps, but thats a good start

STEP ZERO = TODAY, NOT TOMORROW....NOT FUCKING MONDAY, NOT NEW YEARS......TOFUCKINGDAY

Even when you fuck up, you will, and will again, i just fucking ate over 1600 calories worth of fucking cashews and pistachios today because "i was stressed with shit at work........" pussy ass fucking asshole......ok no worries shit happens, but I'm not HITTING ANY OTHER FOODS in self pitty tonight like i used to (the....i already fuckd up today so lets have some cake....yeah no fuck that.....)

So even when you fuck up, NOW is when you start again

Sigh i wish that was working for my nofap :/

Its fucking tough bro but if my dumbass did it, anyone can

P.s. look at all the food industry documentaries in netflix, they're going to scare you vegan, dont let them BUUUUUUT do consider a whole foods plant based diet (with some SMALL amounts of fish and other meats if you must) I am a cuban.....i no longer eat meat except some fish once in a blue moon.......it may not be for anyone and I'm not some fuckinglunatic saying its the cure all and trying to convert everyone.....no.....but do consider it. A lot of the research and personal experience tells me they have been onto something for a while, its just that the meat industries have more money than joe the tomato farmer :/

Bottom line though, mindfulness, and perseverance

Kick ass man its all we got

-J

my sister used to had that shit, got surgery and the fucking problem came again, now doctr says he wouldn´t operate again, so long story short: get global posture re education and do good supervised exercise, don´t do that fucking internet routines for /fit/ faggots, try anything but surgery.

fucking kek`d

here's how they fixed mine.

OP, microdose magic mushrooms. grow them yourself (guides on youtube) or buy them using tor. they seriously do wonders.

You got it man, good luck

Thanks man, i realize it may not be for everyone and it isn't the only way but sure did work for my dumb stubborn ass

Did they seriously try to pull it out with a wire.....and.....lose the wire too?

Thanks again

I had this problem but now I'm pain free.
Bear with me on the following:

When you crack your knuckles, you know what you're doing? You're expelling air from your joints. That's the pop.

Your disc degeneration is nothing more than the result of severe chronic trauma, which forced the air out of your spine, and consequently, did not have a chance to refill itself.

Solution:

Using a clean syringe, locate the right vertebrae. Draw air into the syringe and inject it into your spine.

Much like a balloon, your spine will inflate and you'll feel a mildly relaxing "pop" while your vertebra is back to sustaining itself.

After a slight discomfort that lasts 3 days, you'll feel perfectly fine again.

and then die from oxygen getting into your cirqulation

>how to an hero
mong pls

Install Gentoo

Lol
Fucking love the "nut" too
Sigh