KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK “Penny?”

*uproarious laughter from audience

The joke flew over your head obviously.

audience?

That is 100% that show LOL

What she'll.nut?

kek! logs of shit slidding!

?

i know, you need to have dropped out of college and seen a few algebra equations using trig functions to think these people are cool. oh, you also need the immature sexual urges of a 12 year old and the overall maturity of a 15 year old to look down on the autistic social rejects.

Uh, hello, /s4s/?
You let one escape.

" WHAT, SHELDON, WHAT DO YOU WANT IN 2 IN THE MORNING"
- more laughter
" I HAD A BAD DREAM"
[Pennys face looks unamused]
- heavy laughter, a few that sound 'real'

Tbh you need to be pretty intelligent to understand the humor in it. If you understood what makes people with ocd tick you may find it quite humerous.

trying to defend TBBT humor lel

you make jokes, but people think this shit is actually clever. They're the same people who think Rick and Morty is some hilariously smart comedy, when i reality it's just written to make memes that circulate and make it more widespread

I watch Rick and morty but I never got into big bang.. I don't think I'm smart for watching Rick and morty I just find the show funny and entertaining

You dumb fuck. The 1st series? Yeah maybe there was some actual science in the jokes and what was on the whiteboards strangely enough was real. But now it's just pathetic.

i wish more people just saw it as comedy. Too many people read into it like it's deep

It was newfag bait. Congratulations newfag.

what ever makes you sleep at night.

>already 15 posts
>not a single ZIMBABWE

Well any decent show has some degree of subtlety in jokes that go deeper than just the punchline.. but again understanding or noticing those doesn't make you smart.. it just means you're paying attention

Theyre laughing because penny is getting blacked

Rick and morty copypasta

Are you retarded or ironically shitposting?

I'm starting to get back into Xavier Renegade Angel.

plebeian minds wont be able to handle this show's comedy.

We are not worthy!

Could you please pass the salt Sheldon

You mean the SODIUM CHLORIDE

>applause

I'm taking extra physics and general knowledge classes before I start watching it

1 0 0 % B A T A R A N G