Why does it always look like Sarah Huckabee Sanders is always making a derp face?

Why does it always look like Sarah Huckabee Sanders is always making a derp face?

Is she blind in one eye? I don't mean any hate, just wondering.

She is the daughter of former governor of Arkansas and Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee, who also has a derp face. Derp DNA.

Product of inbreeding -

>Why does it always look like
It's not appearance. Listen to her sometime. She *is* retarded.

Holy fuck

Good fuckin God how did that guy in the back physically allow himself to get so fuckin massive

She looks like a female Jean Paul Sartre

i can't explain it but i would fuck the shit out her

i don't find her attractive at all and i hate her and the administration she represents, for some reason i would absolutely fuck the shit out of her

>born into political 'family'
>brianwashed and traumatized to prepare dissociation and mental compartmentalization
>endure this for however old she is
Shes fucked, dude. Her brain, her psyche is 100% blasted. She's basically a meat robot with an internal reference catalog of experiences allowing her to appear to function normally, you know except for the roasted brain..

Can we just make this a SHS thread? She’s so ugly it’s almost intriguing on a strange level

I almost feel bad for her

I’d fuck her ass. No mercy just do her dry in the ass.

absolutely in the ass

Post 0/10 that you would still fuck

Sarah “Bulldog” Huckabee Sanders is a rage-filled, plus-sized, frog-faced fucklog

She could shred your berries in 2 seconds with her mind.

Kek

Who the fuck cares? Gtfo with this low quality thread. Nobody gives a flying fuck. And you're gay OP.

Hi Sarah