How soon is too soon to say I love you to your gf? We've been together for a month

How soon is too soon to say I love you to your gf? We've been together for a month

KYS faggot.

Too fucking soon.

A goddamn month? How old are you, like 16? Because if you're not a fucking kid, odds are you both have jobs and shit to do, and have probably only even seen each other in person a handful of times. You don't even fucking know each other yet, and you're gonna say you love her? Sheeeeeeit!

shit nigga you dont believe in love at first site?

No, because I'm not a teenager.

Love requires a certain amount of knowledge and familiarity. Seeing someone walk by who makes your dick super fucking hard is not love, that's lust. If you don't understand this, you don't know what love is and shouldn't be telling people you love them.

Love at first sight can happen, I fell in love with steak the first time i saw it

how come when i crank it i just want to go to sleep?

Hormones.

half or more than half of Sup Forums are teenagers or forever teenagers

That's cool. I'm not.

>tfw i've been on Sup Forums since a teenager

kill me

No. It's too late. Death would bring you no peace.

dont do it faggot

never, imo. But I am not the norm. I think it is stupid you can say you love tacos but not your girlfriend. But I also explain that to them. So.... GL

If you don't understand the difference between saying you love tacos and telling someone who barely knows you that you love them, you legitimately have autism.

When you put a wedding ring on her finger

When she says it first.

this

leave her when she says this

Obviously there is a difference in the love one has for a person and that they have for food. But really what do you say when you want to express that you are fond of the ways your SO is a part of your life? Hey we have been dating for a month and I really "like" spending time with you. That kind of shit is for people afraid to express their emotions. Love is a fluid and varying emotion and its the way you express it that determines it's meaning. GTFO of here with your petty BS.

Ive been with my girl since about november last year (holy shit its almost a year) and i still dont love her. Probably never will but im too much of a pussy to break it off. Plus if i did, no more sex. Not really sure what to do but i sure hell aint tellin her i love her.

Tell her you love her and are never going to let her go, chicks eat that shit up

You waited too long. Now you can never say it.

I've been with my girl for over 3.5 years and still haven't said it. Too much commitment

How soon is too soon to let my wife get fucked by another guy?

this

I you're saying it out of insecurity or because you are low status then don't. "Love you" needs to be earned and given as a special reward.

>love at first site
>first site
>site

>not meeting your IRL waifus on Sup Forums

cmon lad