Gay Sup Forumsro reporting

gay Sup Forumsro reporting

boyfriend of 2 years just broke up with me. i reallllly need a hug. please. i love you guys

you'll survive

I know this feel. Mine is so fucking distant that it would be preferable if he just ended it.

What else is keeping you up?

show boipucci

Yooo,
All will be well. If you needed him, he would still be around. This is an opportunity to grow. Sack up, do some weird shit to get your head straight, move on, and have fun~

???

i’m having an anxiety attack from my ocd. my whole family are a bunch of slobs and it literally gives me anxiety attacks, sounds sooo fucking petty but trust me, it sucks. ive spent literally a whole day cleaning the house before several times

faget

the question marks weren’t from me

thanks for the love dood

It's gonna sting like a bitch man, but you'll get over it and you will find someone better. It's just a matter of time. I believe in you bro

thank you so so much

Are you a cut boy?

Would you like to move to cook and clean for me?

It would be nice to have the company

haha, id love to. but if you’re a slob it’d stress me out to no end

I'm not a slob, I'd just like someone to be there.

Stay happy :)

thank u^^

stay clean

my anxiety is going down

I'm glad you're doing better. Tootles

Good fagits like you don't deserve happiness

Good to hear, user. When you're ready, once you've healed some, the important thing is to focus on your happiness. Find things that you love to do to focus on. Lean on your friends and family for love and support. I agree with an user up there; if you were meant to be with him, you would be. You deserve someone who deserves you.

Kill yourself, your parents hate you

nice dubs

ilysm

my parents are dead

Quit facebook
Gym

pretty sure it works the same with homos