Not my President

Not my President.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jun/16/donald-trump-changed-political-parties-at-least-fi/
youtube.com/watch?v=c1J8uX9_-Bg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's the first "president" in US history who has had zero legislative victories in their first nine months, so he's not anyone's president. And anyone who thinks he's yours, I'll just say nice wall, faggot. Way to end the ACA. I love the way you're winning.

Not my President.

You were supposed to get dubs faggit

How different would the world be if Clinton was president?

Oh.

He is

What's it like to be in a constant state of salt since losing the last election?

as you get older you will learn that the economy runs about 5 years behind the old president. I am not a trump supporter, I think he is a terrible choice for president and basically a shitty person.

That said, as you get older you will learn that the economy runs about 5 years behind the old president. In all honesty a good portion of Obama's success should be attributed to Bush who did a hell of a job as president in what might have been the worst of situations possible for our current era.

>
Muricans, your god damn president is fucking ORANGE. Please explain.

Fuck you

You wouldn't be saying shit if trump was black you fuckng idiot

No more non white presidents, never again

See Orange is not white, you blind fuck.

>trying to convince underage faggots on Sup Forums to not vote for Trump next election
>implying they were planning on voting in the first place

it's not the white thing, its the corrupt incompetent asshole thing. well, more so than usual anyways

give it a rest asshat.

he's in it for the long haul.

>7.5 years

Tell that to trump.
I'm 52, and the lag theory is keynsian bullshit. It's a way for one controlling party to either take credit for someone else's accomplishments, or shirk responsibility for their own failures. And it's always done by Republicans. No exception. Absolutely there's a lag. But to say it's five years is utter bullshit. On most things it's a couple weeks. All other things like NAFTA it could be a year or two.

>I WADDLED ALL THE WAY FROM TUMBLR TO TELL YOU THAT YOU'RE NOT MY PRESIDENT BLUMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

On* other things...

IMPEACH BLUMFY BOY NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Hush now baby, baby, don't you cry.

DONALD DRUMF AKA BLONAD BLUMF NEEDS TO BE IMPEACHED N O W WWWWWWWWW

GET HIM OUT OF OFFICE NOW NOW NOWWWWW

>Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump switched political party affiliations at least five times since the late ‘80s, according to voting records obtained byThe Smoking Gun.

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jun/16/donald-trump-changed-political-parties-at-least-fi/

Is he even a republican? seriously dude your 52 and your getting your news from twitter

One fourth of our population is retarded. Because the other 3/4ths are only slightly less retarded: we, the American voters, elected a narcissistic, rapist, idiotic, greedy, fuck and cheeto of a human to the presidency.

Our bad.

We fucked up, we know. At this point we just hope that dumb fuck Trump doesn't cause the fucking apocalypse, at least the sane portion of our population.

>in what might have been the worst of situations possible for our current era.
that Bush caused himself. Are you retarded?

>One fourth of our population is retarded.
Yeah, the niggers.

that was caused from a terrorist attack and the entire nation wanted revenge on the ones that did it... I dont expect you to remember, you were probably at best 12 years old

>trying to imagine Ben Carson instead of Trump
no yea, dumbass. we totally would be

better than black
AM I RIGHT, FELLAS?

I wish fewer people voted. We need mandatory voting tests.
>How many senators does each state have?
>How many states is the US composed of?
The amount of people who can't answer both of those questions is astoundingly high. If you're that uninformed, your opinion isn't worth considering.

I agree
youtube.com/watch?v=c1J8uX9_-Bg

I voted for Trump. I'm glad I did. you all should take a look at r/the_donald. They would crush all of you fuckers.

should have used katy perry

>seriously dude your 52 and your getting your news from twitter
Seriously? Dude, you're 52 and you're getting your news from Twitter?

Is that reddit? I've never been past the homepage before feeling sick to my stomach. I swear on my life

Yeah it is. Do you enjoy licking anus by any chance?

can't say I don't

Black people represent 13% of the US population. You're more likely to be in the quarter I'm referencing than any individual African-American.

Not my President.

He's no ones president. Fucking empty suit.

So your not a citizen of the USA? no one cares...

Could be worse, you could've had Hillary. Just sayin'.

>52
>news from twitter

what a faggot, cant even fight his own battles, needs his own personal r/the_faggot army to back him up

Inauguration Day was a good day. Too bad Obama broke the counter...

Russia colluding scum

>you're

Learn English.

wow this thread has official changed my political and life philosophy thanks op

Job total....Down
Are you going to work this week?
No, things are still closed after the hurricane.
Unemployment.....Down
Do you have a job?
Yes, but things are still closed after the hurricane.

Conclusion...You're a moron.

Our nigger problem is very serious here in the USA.

Nice. I'd counter with an equally humiliating image of a Democrat voter but the nigger stole my camera.

And to think, they beat you at the polls. May as well kill yourself if you can't even beat the arguments of someone who looks like that.

It must really upset you that these people are the winners and you are a loser.

Must eat you alive accepting the fact that a successful WHITE family is living in the White House

I don't fault people for voting for Trump. I voted for Hillary. I thought she was the lesser of two evil sacks of self-interested shit, but I totally understand how Trump could have been that option for many people.

2016 was the first time I ever donated to a political candidate, Bernie Sanders. I hated Clinton when I cast my ballot, just less than Trump.

What baffles me is how many people love the orange idiot. He is a veritably a corrupt shithead.

Nice. Got some okay photoshop skills there. Since you're into fakes, mind posting some pics of Hillary winning?

Article says the jobs were lost because of the two hurricanes

I just don't get how we all keep complaining that each election is a contest of the lesser evil, but do nothing when the political class shits on us every 2-4 years...

>posts average Sup Forums user

Oh who could forget this feminist cunt!

>Eight years of Trump
>Eight years of Cruz
>Eight years of Ivanka
I approve.

>always done by X political party

So sad that people can go 52 years without learning shit about the world.

>What baffles me is how many people love the orange idiot.
He's hilarious and melts the left's snowflakes. Say it with me, user:
>YUGE

>can't into climate science
>hurricanes ravaging world
Thanks Trump, we're fucked

not your website

*mic drop*

Nice cartoon. Meanwhile, ice sheets are melting. Guess ice is liberal.

OK, Snowflake

Where is Obabo?!

The problem is there is no 'we' or 'us' anymore. Americans have become so divided that the 'we' is nearly gone. Politics has become a career rather than a service to the nation. A successful election bid is a portal to wealth and influence.

What would you do to keep your high paying position of power?

Ice don't lie

lets find a silver lining. at least there is some entertainment value with chump. billary would have been boring and here in murica thats a sin.

Also, if Hillary Clinton were President now we would be talking about serious gun control, not beating off around the bush, placating gun nuts who undoubtedly have a penis fetish.

TruTV

This is so fukkin hot.

No there's a "we." The ultra-conservatives need to learn to integrate and accept change.

We'd either be fighting a losing war or had already lost. (or sold to the middle east)

>How many states is the US composed of?

Obama thought there were 57.
And you probably voted for him.