I eat guinea pigs (I'm from Peru). Ask me anything

I eat guinea pigs (I'm from Peru). Ask me anything

Does it taste a ‘little pig’-ish?

Also check’d

how many does it serve?

Not really. It tastes like rabbit for me

One person

Also, it has very little meat, so if you're hungry you could eat two of these fuckers.

but are G Pigs kosher!

>Perú

That is bullshit. I really never tried pigeon, and it is not nearly as popular as guinea pigs.

What's the best way to cook cuy? Family went to Peru and said they had it roasted, what's your take on it?

same, also nice trips

I'm half peruvian
>hello brother

I don't know because there aren't too much jews here. But reading the wikipedia page of kosher animals I realised they eat other rodents, so if I were a jew I will still eat these little basterds.

Never had squab? That's pigeon.

Senpai has noticed you

same, what district you guys living in? im in surco

I like it with a sauce that is made from peanuts. It is called "cuy al maní". More or less peanuted guinea pig? Lol

nice trips!

Have you ever given a girl the dark kiss?

Friendly reminder that only the low class/ indigenous subhumans eat guinea pigs.

No, never. But I'm eager to try eat

Quechua kututu

Yeah, I admit it. It is pretty disgusting. But I dunno. In China they eat rat, so they must taste similar and China is an advanced country. Just kidding, we're all fucking savages.

San Borja

LOL. No. And I wouldn't. The same for the clown kiss. Nice question btw

How bad is the price of quinoa down there? Is it really up to 30 sols per kilo?

yeah fuck you americans

My guineas are adorable. But I always wanted to eat Cuey.

wow you really are 3rd world aren't you? Eating rodents FFS

found the uncultured swine.
"what is culture other than my own"\

you living under a rock buddy ?

go to burger king eat cow Muhammad'

"rodents"

guinea pigs where designed to be eaten you idiot. your the one keeping food as pets.

I'm not really sure, but it is expensive. It didn't use to be. I really don't like it that much. When I was younger that shit was cheap as hell, but now that all those fuckers from Sillicon Valley want to eat it, it has become a sort of a luxury food. But it is not that great really.

There's a reason why civilized countries don't eat rats.

Sorry about the vegans m8

Well. In reallity if you come here you'll rarely see people eating that shit. People from here are also disgusted by it. It really is only a traditional plate. You'll find it only in folkloric restaurants. Norman peruvians eat the normal shit. Pastas, rice, beans, KFC, pizza, etc. But yeah, Peru is really messed up.

>Peru is really messed up

"gulp"

I'm really most on the "pets" side and I find them extremely adorable. But belive me when I say these fuckers are tasty as hell.

Fuck off, Peru isn't messed up. They eat weird shit everywhere

That fat fucker looks delicious lol

yikes....mesa para 4

Meh, you're right. It is not that bad. I could be living in Siria or Bolivia.

Fun fact about peruvians: Most of them hate chileans beacuse they won a war like 100 years ago. It is really stupid. And saying "El Pisco es chileno" its like saying the N word.

I have had multiple coworkers from Peru throughout my lifetime and they all always tried convincing me to try the dark kiss. lol that is why i asked...

today we hunt guinea pig

Guinea pigs (Cavia porcellus) were domesticated for food in the Andes 7000 years ago...

unfortunately i was served rat

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAA That's fucked up man. But from my personal expirience, I see the average peruvian male as extremely horny. Myself included. But I ain't no sexual deviant. Although there are plenty of those in here, sadly.

Really? I'm very sorry to hear that. But also I'm am curious. How does it taste?

What the fuck is a dark kiss?

More accurately would be "today we sacrifice a guinea pig". I have an uncle that raises those and whenever he wants to eat one of them he cuts his throat and let it bleed. I've watched him myself doing that. It's pretty awful and depressing.

what's the weirdest shit Sup Forums has ever eaten?

mine!

obviously... sperm rod'

Not all peruvians eat guinea pigs (cuy).. Only native or native descendant eating guinea pigs.

The first time eating cuy I had 27 year old, visiting a little andean city. I don't like cuy.

I've had that before while I was in Peru. It was called Cuy. And once I saw an indigenous old woman dragging a mesh net of what I thought her stuffed animals across the road, only to realize they were all guinea pigs being carried to their death.

OP I have a question now:

Any status update on the schools and clinics that were built in Ayacucho back in around 2008?

Of course, because Lima is the exact same thing as Peru

JAJAJAJAJJAJAJA I've seen the exact same things when I visited a rural state.

I really don't know, I don't live there

hung drawn and quartered

are they greasy? looks like they'd be greasy little fucks

That shit is nasty. I've never knew of the existence of that thing, I'm not a cuy expert. But if you enjoy eating that crap, I don't judge you.

Yeah, they are. Specially when fried. But not as much when prepared in other ways. If you are wondering, it is totally acceptable to eat one of these with your bare hands.

Do you also wear a poncho and play the panflute? Stereotypical.

Yeah, totally. If you don't do that the gods punish you with genital herpes and various others STDs.

you know what's probably worse, worse than even bear meat... racoon. greasy little fuckers.

Well, you could get someone to remove all of the grease and give you all the meat. My mother used to do that.

Guinea pigs were bred for generations specifically to be eaten. Just like we do with cows, some rabbits, fish, pigs, goats, etc.

It's perfectly edible, might even be worth trying. I wish I could try it.

Lol. I can tell you more things about Peru if you want. But I warn you, they aren't interesting.

Fun fact about Americans, they still piss themselves about the fact that the country used to own slaves like 150 years ago.

does peru have capybaras? do you guys eat those too?

In some parts of Peru they also eat cat, but these are often poor places. If you tell people here that you eat cats, they probably never talk to you again.

....meowing

How big is your wiener? What's your favorite film? Fav animated series? Fav ice cream flavor? Fav food? Fav band? On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest how would you rate yourself in appearance? Do you prefer furry or shaved vagina? Any fetishes? Opinion on the Pakistan India conflict? Opinion on trump? Difference between existing and living? Do you ever wish you were mexican?

Yeah, we have those. But I have never heard of anything food related from them. I have done a quick research and aparently Venezuela eat those big fuckers.

Cuy is a very little animal, no one can fill your stomach with that meal... And it's not delicious...

I don't understand cuy's devourers... I prefer chicken, duck, pork, beef, fish, etc. God, Perú is a gastronimical paradise.

I'm peruvian.

Ronsocos o Capibaras exist only in amazon region, and only in pantanous zones.

Probably the natives eating this big rodents.

About 15 cm? Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas or The Big Lebowski. Rick and Morty. Lucuma. I don't have, I like them almost all. The Beatles. 6,5-7?. If the hair is only in the bush, I have no problems, but shaved its always better. I like when my girl moans. Religion is stupid. Trump is stupid (although I think he can improve your economy a little bit). I really don't know, but I know life has no meaning and you have to embrace the absurd. Yes, because of the food and peyote.

6.5 inches, idk, full metal alchemist, mint chip, cebiche, couldn't decide, 7, shaved, spanking, paks and indians are both street shitters they should get along, trump is a memer, existing is being placed in this absurd universe living is choosing your purpose during your short time in it, mexicans are dirty trash no

You can't choose any purpose because it makes no sense, and get the fuck outta here, you greedy dirtbag.

Well, at least they got some veggies with it.

Fucking impostors, man

I heard Peru is where cocaine comes from and Machu Picchu has the highest elevation of any lake on earth

Yeah, we do have a lot of cacaine, but also Colombia.

The Catholic Church considers capybaras to be fish so you're allowed to each then on Fridays (if you're Catholic).

Nice trips, why don't join the shining path geurillas and make Peru great again?

JAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJA I have no idea. Here in Peru you're not suposed to eat meat unless it's fish during easter. But nobody gives a shit and everybody go to the beach and get drunk. That's how all religious ceremonies are in Peru.

Nah. Here the left is really REALLY unpopular because what happened during the 80s and 90s. Fucking car bombs everywhere.

Nobody eat capybarar here, maybe some natives in Amazon region.

The reds are called "terrucos", which means terrorists.

I had a lot of Peruvian friends in highschool. You guys are cool asf

Do you eat pigeons too?

Yeah, aparently

How do you beaners feel about the wall?

Peruvian fun fact: peruvians are like crazy right now because it seems that the soccer team will be clasified into the world cup. And the peruvian soccer team has never been to a world cup since the 80s I think. Soccer is the secomd biggest thing after Jesus here. I really don't like it.

You're a fucking retard and doesn't know a shit so shut the fuck up

Learn how to spell shit you fucking neet

What's wrong with chicken?