Cuck thread. Stories and pics

Cuck thread. Stories and pics

this sounds interesting

I'll bit Kik me at filterlife to chat about her

gf drove a friend back to his house, ended up sucking his dick on route.

gf cucks me and keeps me in diapers or panties.

Sup?

was somewhat planned too, as she wanted to suck another guy.

leave her faggot

added

Gf sucked one of her friend's dicks, I told her she could but idk how to feel now.

youre retarded, beta piece of shit

Gf was nervous about snapchatting her fuck buddy so sent me this first to see if it looked alright lol.

not your gf

She's asleep right now, so I think I'll have a quick fap with a pair of her panties.

>Hi Satan
>also check;d

Literally is -_-

on route?

she can suck dick and drive ? keeper !

satan says no

That's how I feel, I kinda like it but it's still weird knowing my gf had this guys dick in her throat last week.

She really doesn't like it when I use her panties to get off (one of the reasons she started cucking me in the first place), but I figure I can wash them before she wakes up and notices.

Gfs gonna make a premium snap i now support her

jew detected,

i hope your enjoy your cuck jew kids.

Satan here, she's not your gf because you willingly let her cheat on you. Want to know why? Because you're a beta cuck who can't fucking stand up for himself and would rather be a laughing stock, I feel pity for you to be honest and hope that one day you grow a pair and fucking man up.

Regards - Random Fucker Who Dislikes Cucks

careful what you wish for, my dad lost my mom after he got her into being shared and fucking others

Cucks are retard that submit to woman because they have no back bone they get a thrill and think they're doing a nice thing for her but they know they can't be man enough and share her in hopes they can keep her
Cucks are pieces of shit that take no proper responsibility for the relationship they are in