Who would win in a war: US government vs US citizens?

Who would win in a war: US government vs US citizens?

Government. All they would have to do is promise safety. Not to mention they could cut us off from the food supply at any minute and we would be fucked, forced to do what ever they want. It's not like we already do this though.

how can I even kill a drone

or like a fleet of them

>govt stops printing money
>people cant get any money
>no more neet bucks or water or electricity
First the neets will loose

The citizens.

Eventually, the Government will have to hire someone.

US citizens, there are millions of us we could easily take on the government if we set our mind to it

Half of the population will be cheering it on. Either "yeah, kill whitey!" or "we democratically decided to exterminate the infidels" or "we're finally killing all men"

Who's minds will be left?

I think the point is that everyone's common enemy would be the government,no matter the mindset

we kill ourselves. Government can't rule with out citizens, mass hysteria would cause property damage in the billions. the top elites would essentially have to escape to canada and europe while abandoning there peons who will also go into hysteria.

Are you guys stupid? If the govt decides to do so, they can throw you back into rock ages and you need 200 years to recover. Who won, the destroyed govt or the civs who never had any chances to fight and will become technological new africa?

Probably the government but we'll have a way better chance of surprise victory if we don't let them take our weapons like retards. Even without them, civilians have succeeded before in beating back the military with fucking gardening tools and shit. Sure, more often than not the villagers get fucking rekt but there are a few cases of them winning. I'd much rather we keep our weapons, though, and completely avoid the latter scenario.

your grandpas sks isn't gonna stop a drone strike you braindead faggot

unrealistic, there would be mass chaos and we'd all end up dead. nobody would win

I think is would depend on the reason? why would the U.S Government be at war with it's Citizens?

Civilians by a mile, not even a conversation to be had here.

This has never happened in history, there are always people who are loyalists or those who simply like the current system of gov.

It's never the gov v. the people. It's the people (on the gov side) v. the people (on the rebel side), but whoever wins are going to be considered 'the people' in the books.

ho lee shit
>itt: fucking middle schoolers who drank thru civic class
you are the government weather your angsty teenage ass likes it or not. when you steal a road sign, your parents tax dollars replace it. when you vandalize the school, no one replaces it cause your privileged white ass parents vote republican.
What the fuck are you gonna fight as DuH gOvErNmEnT?!? meter maids? your local city counsel board members? are you all srsly this retarded?

>Implying people in the US Government arent US Citizens... why the disconnect?

>he didn't even read the post
>he thinks we're talking about antifaggots uprising or something

Most of the 'citizens' are the same people who get winded from climbing a flight of stairs, OP. The very same who can't even spell their own name without having to think about it.

Not to mention the non-stop stream of commercials for medications, chicken sandwiches, and weight-loss surgeries.

jesus thank you. dis nigga gets it.

The only way it could happen is some sort of totalitarian takeover, otherwise congress would shut down the whole thing, otherwise who would vote for them next term?

That's how a republic functions long-term. That's the security for the system.

The ones with the guns

Give it a go and find out already.

>why the disconnect?
Because you are literally property of the state when you work for/in the government.

Oh my sweet, summer child

As they are the same, wouldn't that be like impossible.