What's Sup Forums smoking tonight?

What's Sup Forums smoking tonight?
Pic related, El Diablo OG for me.
Not my pic, I'm lazy lol.
Whatchu got?

FOR TWENTY SMOKE WHEAT AMIRITE BRO. WHO ELSE IS HI

I just ate a cookie and smoked some Platinum Cookies..

Too tired to take a pic

Nice, been a while since I had any cookies~ Fuckers are hard to grow lmao

U GUISE I'M SO FUCKEN HI WHO ELSE IS HI KUSH KUSH BUD

My regular guy has a connection for it, also some Blue Dream, Monster Skunk, and a few other decent ones. Nothing mind-blowing, but all good.

Dry ass street shit.
Could get some insane-teir stuff from FOAF, but that means family might find out because reasons.
I do at least have a nice homemade 50 cal pipe.

Blue Dream's always been a favorite of mine, I can only get it in ounces usually and I don't need that much of any one strain lmao. I can dig a good skunk from time to time. I prefer diesels though; I have some east coast sour I've been working through for a bit
Rad, show us the pipe! I'm smoking out of a rad little elephant head right now lol

Cookies Glue

way too plastered to get out pipe and take pic right now.
for a visual, its just the case, with the primer drilled out for a carb. near the base, there's a .45 ACP case, cut in half, to make a little I guess 2-3 hitter bowl.

I think because of how much air is inside it, and the brass material, it hits super smoothly. I can kill a whole bowl in one big hit without coughing.

Not sure why I mentioned the 50 cal pipe when I'm currently smoking from my bat...

Sounds sweet, I don't know if I've ever hit a straight up brass only pipe. No metal taste?

Oh yeah, really strong. But I like the taste and smell of brass, so I don't mind. And yes, the inside of the brass was cleaned very well.

Had a 150mg Korova edible earlier, pretty potent was 8 bucks at my local medicinal shop. Also got random shake and 7 a gram Tangie, not bad for the price. I love california shops.

I only get ounces of all of those from my guy, but I hook up friends so I can keep a little of each..

this shit. not the best but not too bad for 60/o

Was dankrupt for a week but my order came this morning. Ripping some gods green crack right now :)

got me some new cartridges today, tangerine and some hybrid.

the hybrid should be interesting I've only hit sativas since I got card (CA) november last year.

Worried about couchlock but I'll manage.

who smokes anymore now that you can vape, I just don't get it. vape pen way less carcinogenic no?

Eh, fuck it, I'd still try it~

Fuck yeah mang, nice Emerald Cheese too! I got ahold of some Headcheese the other day~ Cheese strains kick my ass, lmao

I smoke and vape. I have different aspects of each that I like and I'm not super worried about my lungs at the moment lol. Vaping feels different to me; it's a really quick, strong high that fades just as fast as it set in. Smoking tends to set me straight for at least an hour or two

Hell yeah brother. I havent tried it yet and found literally 0 information about the strain online. I've never had a cheese strain before so I'm definately excited!

quantum kush

Just harvested

Mmmm, cure that shit

My man I really like how you have everything super organized with your tree props