So user. What was the thing you wanted to say to me?

>So user. What was the thing you wanted to say to me?

N...na...no...nothink

cumandstartedfarting.jpg

>Just relax, the chloroform takes a few moments to kick in.

What u think about rape?

I looked you up on instagram the other day. Seeing you smile that wide again was hard, but i'm happy you found someone who makes you happy. I've been trying to make someone happy too.

your fucking arms look like spaghetti noodles

SHUT THE FUCK UP IMMEDIATELY! You...sniveling cunt, think this is a game?! I will become the worst fear you can imagine! I will ground you into a shit stain you anorexic skunk!

Turn around and bend over

You're ugly.

It's not you, it's me...we just need some time apart. I need some space to clear my head - it's clear that this is an unequal relationship- you're way more into me than I am you...I mean, you're smart, you're funny, you're pretty, you're talented ...it's just never going to work between us .

Also I've been fucking your sister

New Orleans Saints suck

You have a puggy, fat face. No lips. And no tits. You are ugly. Kill yourself.

Did you mean "Pudgy"? (Fat)

Or "Puggy"? (Like a pug dog)

Actually, I wanted to so say I hate you. You're a fucking bitch and all I want is to fuck. You in or out because either way I'm not leaving a virgin.

You're wrong about her being ugly. Someone's not ugly just because they have flaws.

The eggs, you have to eat all of them.

No, some, like you, are ugly because of your hideous visage

Fool. I have no visage. I am consciousness without a form.

Scoobie doobie doo. I'm going in where you poo.

I live in NOLA.

We do suck.

does this work

Check em

show benis

I just wanted to let you know it's dad's 45th birthday coming up and I was wondering if you wanted to do something for him for a change? We barely ever see him because he's gone on deployment all the time and when he's here he's like a stranger. I was thinking we buy him the full star wars box set on dvd and offer to watch it with him. I know mom's been seeing Bradley a lot but look sis you shouldn't talk with your mouth full. Just finish me off and then let's go and buy the present.